Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Auction House Mispost Lost-and-Found!
1 2 ... 501 502 503 504 505 ... 836 837
mistakes were made [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/580222732059541504/580222782965678091/unknown.png[/img] please send me a cr if you've got it and would like to return for the price it was listed at!
mistakes were made
unknown.png
please send me a cr if you've got it and would like to return for the price it was listed at!
Lz0bQAz.gif hatchery
training service
free money
lf xxx overcast g1
he/him or ae/aer only please.
psa: messages in cancelled CRs aren't viewable!
i really truly have a gourd for a brain. [img]https://i.gyazo.com/6d57ae2c2acdcb9e8223a035e9f3e603.png[/img] @ whoever sniped this: first of all, wow! that was fast! second of all, if you find it in your heart to return it to me, i can sell it to you for half of what i meant to list it for (360g / 2, so 180g). you obviously don't have to but it would be very much appreciated. thank you in advance!
i really truly have a gourd for a brain.
6d57ae2c2acdcb9e8223a035e9f3e603.png
@ whoever sniped this: first of all, wow! that was fast! second of all, if you find it in your heart to return it to me, i can sell it to you for half of what i meant to list it for (360g / 2, so 180g). you obviously don't have to but it would be very much appreciated. thank you in advance!
extra1.png
avery • 28 • they/she • bio codes
Picked up a fairly old dragon for only one treasure. Please get in touch if it was yours and you'd it returned. :)
Picked up a fairly old dragon for only one treasure. Please get in touch if it was yours and you'd it returned. :)
snagged a spring's breath for much lower than it should've been -- pm w proof if u want it back :>
snagged a spring's breath for much lower than it should've been -- pm w proof if u want it back :>
A school of pastel-colored ASCII fish!
I just bought a Pomeranian that was probably a currency mislist, if it was yours pm me proof and I'll send it back!
I just bought a Pomeranian that was probably a currency mislist, if it was yours pm me proof and I'll send it back!
FSH9skF.png

call me dusk | he/him | fr time+8
6S5L2CY.png
I just bought 8 Purple Sludge for really, really cheap off of the auction house.
I saw it and immediately clicked to buy without even thinking so I don't even know off of who I bought it... Now I feel kinda bad in case they just made a typo and lost a whole lot of treasure because of a simple mistake.
If you're that unfortunate person HMU so I can give you some kinda satisfaction, I don't wanna prey on folk eh
Cheers
I just bought 8 Purple Sludge for really, really cheap off of the auction house.
I saw it and immediately clicked to buy without even thinking so I don't even know off of who I bought it... Now I feel kinda bad in case they just made a typo and lost a whole lot of treasure because of a simple mistake.
If you're that unfortunate person HMU so I can give you some kinda satisfaction, I don't wanna prey on folk eh
Cheers
trans rights are human rights
i just bought a Plum Plumed Corsage for 1k gold which was probably missing a zero (or two). if you can show me proof it was yours, i will return it!
i just bought a Plum Plumed Corsage for 1k gold which was probably missing a zero (or two). if you can show me proof it was yours, i will return it!
Qr1pg0s.png
[item=Accent: Wispwillow Magician] Just snagged this accent that might’ve been missing a 0 or two; send me proof and I’ll send it right back~
Accent: Wispwillow Magician
Just snagged this accent that might’ve been missing a 0 or two; send me proof and I’ll send it right back~
I picked up some tinctures of dissolution for much cheaper than I'm sure they probably should have gone, if you can prove they were yours I'd be happy to pay a fairer price for them!
I picked up some tinctures of dissolution for much cheaper than I'm sure they probably should have gone, if you can prove they were yours I'd be happy to pay a fairer price for them!
yomi.gif • +0 fr time
• they/them
Bought a painted protobeast for way to little didn't check the lister. If it was yours id be happy to give it back for the price listed with proof! :)c
Bought a painted protobeast for way to little didn't check the lister. If it was yours id be happy to give it back for the price listed with proof! :)c
Her mind, long harassed by distress, now yielded to imaginary terrors.

45yQy5X.jpeg
1 2 ... 501 502 503 504 505 ... 836 837