Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | [free] elf's bio codes
1 2 3 4 5 6
rules

• these are free to use
• you can modify them as you see fit
• if you need any help with them or have any questions, please feel free to pm me or ping me here!
• there's a credit link in the code, you can leave it intact or replace it with some other form of credit, but either way a link back to this thread or my profile is required

codes

001 / preview / code
• good for simple descriptions, lists, or short bios
• top image is 200px wide; perfect for fr familiar images, or maybe smaller pics of your dragon

002 / preview / code
• good for lore, long bios, anything with lots of text

003 / preview / code
• good for medium to long bios, lore, etc.
• images up to 500px wide should fit in no problem

004 / preview / code
• good for long, long stretches of plain text (you'll want at least a couple paragraphs so the framing quotes don't look too imposing)
• this code will require a bunch of fiddling on your part to center the quotes to make it look good; it's basically adding / deleting a bunch of transparent lines as needed. let me know if you have any trouble with it and i'll gladly explain / help you out

005 / preview / code
• good for longer bios or lore + smaller pieces of text like statistics, links, art, etc.
• images up to 150px wide (left column) and 450px wide (right column) should fit in no problem

pinglist

give me a holler if you'd like to be put on a pinglist for new codes?? yeah

/NocturnistheDark /Laxi /FantasyMyth /magicalmarmaid /Flowerfell /Irradiation /lunarian /GreywarenX /Janne /Vulpess /Ashthefairdragon /Amerande /Quintillion /overture /PelicanBitten /Aurorafulnight /jihe2023 /exp /Alexstrasza /orest /naranciag /bonivich
rules

• these are free to use
• you can modify them as you see fit
• if you need any help with them or have any questions, please feel free to pm me or ping me here!
• there's a credit link in the code, you can leave it intact or replace it with some other form of credit, but either way a link back to this thread or my profile is required

codes

001 / preview / code
• good for simple descriptions, lists, or short bios
• top image is 200px wide; perfect for fr familiar images, or maybe smaller pics of your dragon

002 / preview / code
• good for lore, long bios, anything with lots of text

003 / preview / code
• good for medium to long bios, lore, etc.
• images up to 500px wide should fit in no problem

004 / preview / code
• good for long, long stretches of plain text (you'll want at least a couple paragraphs so the framing quotes don't look too imposing)
• this code will require a bunch of fiddling on your part to center the quotes to make it look good; it's basically adding / deleting a bunch of transparent lines as needed. let me know if you have any trouble with it and i'll gladly explain / help you out

005 / preview / code
• good for longer bios or lore + smaller pieces of text like statistics, links, art, etc.
• images up to 150px wide (left column) and 450px wide (right column) should fit in no problem

pinglist

give me a holler if you'd like to be put on a pinglist for new codes?? yeah

/NocturnistheDark /Laxi /FantasyMyth /magicalmarmaid /Flowerfell /Irradiation /lunarian /GreywarenX /Janne /Vulpess /Ashthefairdragon /Amerande /Quintillion /overture /PelicanBitten /Aurorafulnight /jihe2023 /exp /Alexstrasza /orest /naranciag /bonivich
extra1.png
avery • 28 • they/she • bio codes
@elfmoss This is adorable!
@elfmoss This is adorable!
wBojxzv.png CyyrycN.png
@elfmoss i need 2 remember this i love
@viu
@elfmoss i need 2 remember this i love
@viu
kZNkree.png » tumblr
» slow to reply sometimes, don't hesitate to re-ping/pm
» pixel by
thanks av for saving my #badbiolife. i'm practically required by law to use this with my um in the preview image.
thanks av for saving my #badbiolife. i'm practically required by law to use this with my um in the preview image.
thank you for the kind words pals! another code's up :') i wanted to do something simple, suitable for lotsa text, so i whipped this lil thing up. link in the first post. feedback appreciated! and yes i love georgia and italics can you tell
thank you for the kind words pals! another code's up :') i wanted to do something simple, suitable for lotsa text, so i whipped this lil thing up. link in the first post. feedback appreciated! and yes i love georgia and italics can you tell
extra1.png
avery • 28 • they/she • bio codes
Man, I love these! Gotta remember this... @ScarletTheDragon
Man, I love these! Gotta remember this... @ScarletTheDragon
TPoSyOQ.png 51xsGFL.png 10x10.png 10x10.png 10x10.png
Kenopsian
They / Them
FR +2
32995828.png
So cute! Definitely using
So cute! Definitely using
yes im still alive new code is up!!