Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Dev Update: Dragon Breed Development
1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 ... 158 159
*Happiness Noises*
*Happiness Noises*
gothorita.gif
I'm so excited for June now OMG!
I'm so excited for June now OMG!
m6vglJ1.png
Thank you for giving us these insights :D
Thank you for giving us these insights :D
underskrift-geo.png
Wow! Ancient dragons[emoji=rainbow star 2]! Tidelored[emoji=water rune]! Now I'm really really excited, this was a great update![emoji=fae star]
Wow! Ancient dragons! Tidelored! Now I'm really really excited, this was a great update!
bHeX9bv.png
Will the ancient breeds have eye types?
Will the ancient breeds have eye types?
Someday, the whole sky is going to light up, and it's gonna say, "TILT."
And that's gonna be the end of the world.

Artshop * Adopts * Skins
GOOD LORE GOOD LORE GOOD LORE!!!!!

I am so excited about Ancient breeds! And it will be so cool to have dragons breaking the standard template! that's a really genius move by dev team! Keep up the great work, guys!
GOOD LORE GOOD LORE GOOD LORE!!!!!

I am so excited about Ancient breeds! And it will be so cool to have dragons breaking the standard template! that's a really genius move by dev team! Keep up the great work, guys!
"I swear I'd burn this city down to show you the light"
tumblr_nqyzrfjqhw1uzc8vbo3_500.png
Will Ancient Breeds have their own Unhatched Eggs, or are they breed scroll only? Or will there be some other way to get them?
Will Ancient Breeds have their own Unhatched Eggs, or are they breed scroll only? Or will there be some other way to get them?
While I am dissappointed the ancient breeds wouldn't be able to wear apparel since I love to dress up my dragons, I am very excited to see how the first one will look like. :D what it looks like will determine if I want one or not.
While I am dissappointed the ancient breeds wouldn't be able to wear apparel since I love to dress up my dragons, I am very excited to see how the first one will look like. :D what it looks like will determine if I want one or not.
DpIE0I4.png 94376151p.png
ytkEBod.png
FMoJ9vk.png
RDt6LqI.png
BAYHRHf.png
97xO4MG.png
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA YES!!!!!!! OH I AM SO EXCITED FOR ALL THIS
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA YES!!!!!!! OH I AM SO EXCITED FOR ALL THIS
e8cc7b52ee4e8936ee846602ec901448-dbba4q4.png
This sounds very cool. *-*
I'm looking forward to the introduction of the ancient breeds!

And I think it's awesome you make sure everyone in the team stays healthy!
I wouldn't want to play a game which gives the developers burn-out. :0
This sounds very cool. *-*
I'm looking forward to the introduction of the ancient breeds!

And I think it's awesome you make sure everyone in the team stays healthy!
I wouldn't want to play a game which gives the developers burn-out. :0
banner: Kalvin's Skins and Accents light icon lightning icon earth icon nature icon

he/him
FR+9

light icon lightning icon earth icon nature icon
nature banner floating in wind
1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 ... 158 159