Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Dev Update: Dragon Breed Development
1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 ... 158 159
I'm looking forward to seeing the Ancient Breeds! I love the idea of them and hope they'll have really characterful and awesome artwork given they're free of the restrictions facing modern breeds. [emoji=ridgeback love]
I'm looking forward to seeing the Ancient Breeds! I love the idea of them and hope they'll have really characterful and awesome artwork given they're free of the restrictions facing modern breeds.
I have a feeling ancient breeds not being able to wear clothing will be unpopular with some users.

That being said, I'm hyped that they can break the template, have wild genes and use custom skins (allowing the community to basically make apparel for them if so desired).

This is a very creative solution and the lore possibilities are amazing! Thank you for bringing this to our attention and clarifying the situation on new breeds.

Also thank you for taking the treatment of your employees and growth of your company seriously. It's a very admirable thing to do.
I have a feeling ancient breeds not being able to wear clothing will be unpopular with some users.

That being said, I'm hyped that they can break the template, have wild genes and use custom skins (allowing the community to basically make apparel for them if so desired).

This is a very creative solution and the lore possibilities are amazing! Thank you for bringing this to our attention and clarifying the situation on new breeds.

Also thank you for taking the treatment of your employees and growth of your company seriously. It's a very admirable thing to do.
YgOQ2oY.pngRfSBvPi.pngRtSbM78.pngiezVfl0.pngiWjBTCn.png

[font=century gothic]Thank you so much for addressing this! It's still sad that a new modern breed is a long ways off, but perfectly understandable and the work that goes into everything is greatly appreciated. Ancient breeds seem very interesting as well, looking forward to that, and so soon! I'm very thankful they'll have access to skins/accents, still hoping someday perma-babies will get them [emoji=tundra tongue]
Thank you so much for addressing this! It's still sad that a new modern breed is a long ways off, but perfectly understandable and the work that goes into everything is greatly appreciated.

Ancient breeds seem very interesting as well, looking forward to that, and so soon! I'm very thankful they'll have access to skins/accents, still hoping someday perma-babies will get them
ANCIENT BREEDS AAAAAA
IM HYPE
ANCIENT BREEDS AAAAAA
IM HYPE
WHO_IS_THIS_MAN.gif
OOOO BABY

I’m so hyped for new skin/accent bases hhhh
OOOO BABY

I’m so hyped for new skin/accent bases hhhh
xxx

Vynne
they/them • +3hr
Skins & Accents

tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o2_r2_250.gif
Sounds exciting!!! Thank you all for the work you put into this !

As much as I love dragon dress up, sometimes I feel like it covers up too much of the dragon and prefer just to showcase their genes/color combo. As long as I can add accents to the ancient breeds to keep them interesting, I'm set! Can't wait!!
Sounds exciting!!! Thank you all for the work you put into this !

As much as I love dragon dress up, sometimes I feel like it covers up too much of the dragon and prefer just to showcase their genes/color combo. As long as I can add accents to the ancient breeds to keep them interesting, I'm set! Can't wait!!
Finally!! An update on the Tidelord!!
Finally!! An update on the Tidelord!!
9-BF420-CA-86-E1-4-F59-85-CA-C3-BC6-F2-B7-B26.png
NEW BREED! Oh so cool! Thanks for explaining the process to us!
Also does the fact that the Tidelord is missing cause a unbalance?
NEW BREED! Oh so cool! Thanks for explaining the process to us!
Also does the fact that the Tidelord is missing cause a unbalance?
|| EST || SO TIRED ||
tumblr_o3r1bjPB6N1u6edq5o5_250.gif
I, for one, am flippin psyched for our new old bizarre naked friends.
I, for one, am flippin psyched for our new old bizarre naked friends.
giphy.gif
BanescaleSig.png
giphy.gif
whooooo I'm hyped [emoji=tundra star]
whooooo I'm hyped

Art by
Rashakiro
MxpKMoG.png_________________________________
~ Crazy
He/him
Brazilian
(FR+5)