Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Dev Update: Dragon Breed Development
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 158 159
I only scrolled down and the last sentence of this update is ....super ominous. Now to read the whole update! *excited* Edit: Okay, I really like the idea of ancient breeds! I guess now we can have Emperors and Gaolers! And while I am someone who is here for dragon dressup, I don't mind awfully that they cannot be dressed. An ancient primal dragon wearing a cute frilly dress does seem a bit off! I'm also super glad they can wear accents, and can be changed to a modern breed. Also, please don't kill off the Tidelord. Our dad has been gone for over a year now, we really need a happy reunion. EDIT 2: Oh gods, I didn't realize it was a new story that was linked!!! Now I've read it and at least he is only missing ... but still. [emoji=guardian sad]
I only scrolled down and the last sentence of this update is ....super ominous. Now to read the whole update! *excited*

Edit: Okay, I really like the idea of ancient breeds! I guess now we can have Emperors and Gaolers! And while I am someone who is here for dragon dressup, I don't mind awfully that they cannot be dressed. An ancient primal dragon wearing a cute frilly dress does seem a bit off!
I'm also super glad they can wear accents, and can be changed to a modern breed.

Also, please don't kill off the Tidelord. Our dad has been gone for over a year now, we really need a happy reunion.

EDIT 2: Oh gods, I didn't realize it was a new story that was linked!!! Now I've read it and at least he is only missing ... but still.
1lu6sg3.gif
the seas are lovely, dark and deep...
but we have promises to keep, and miles to go before we sleep

velsim #52577, the not-quite-drowned. - wishlist | sales | accents
this is interesting and im looking forward to seeing how this plays out

HOLD ON WAIT, EMPERORS COULD BE A THING
this is interesting and im looking forward to seeing how this plays out

HOLD ON WAIT, EMPERORS COULD BE A THING
egg trade
paladin as in the d&d class
they/them
WOAH!!!
WOAH!!!
ngipcID.pngWishlist
Oh! nice!
Oh! nice!
4BheGMt.png
CSewt7J.png
4MTkm8J.png
HxL61bT.png
HyCW0z4.png
dEo6ta2.png

EuremaIgnis.png

Q7s2M.gifKBKnm.gifYExID.gifFRQ6L.gif5Pa6H.gifwcD44.gif
WOOHOO!!!
WOOHOO!!!
image.png
I am honestly probably more excited then anything to see the stuff about the Bounty of Elements! Also the new breeds! (I'm not disappointed at all with the no apparel- having a dragon with two heads would be amazing!)
I am honestly probably more excited then anything to see the stuff about the Bounty of Elements! Also the new breeds! (I'm not disappointed at all with the no apparel- having a dragon with two heads would be amazing!)
tumblr_na5dh68Ezc1tfzajgo3_r1_500.gif
I am SO excited for ancient breeds!! What an awesome concept!
I am SO excited for ancient breeds!! What an awesome concept!
qORik4k.png
w1CdbTm.pngZFlrDoH.pngkHxUj1v.pngOeanPLa.pnglwpUqXK.png7GFlGJN.png
RdFMRYi.png
iiaMf9J.png ANpScM2.png
I can't say I love the idea that the ancient breeds won't be able to breed with modern dragon breeds, but I'm really excited for the unusual shapes. I've wanted a "hdyra" style dragon with many heads for a while now!!
I can't say I love the idea that the ancient breeds won't be able to breed with modern dragon breeds, but I'm really excited for the unusual shapes. I've wanted a "hdyra" style dragon with many heads for a while now!!
adopt_shop_tag.png
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Hyper excited for new breeds
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Hyper excited for new breeds
tumblr-pqumycl0-Ur1soemy4-250.png

-I am... a scientist!
Oh man I really love the idea of ancient breeds!
Oh man I really love the idea of ancient breeds!
aasolsmall.pngaa
mags
they/vae
fr +8
drymmsmallsmall.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 158 159