Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Genes you see the least of?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
[quote name="Reee" date="2019-04-05 13:03:07" ] Clown [/quote] [quote name="Worglock" date ="2019-04-05 13:03:13"] I don't think I've seen a dragon with clown in over 4 years [/quote] Clown isn't a bad gene, but I'll admit, clown is the one gene with an achievement I haven't earned I only have ONE clown dragon
Reee wrote on 2019-04-05 13:03:07:
Clown
Worglock wrote on 2019-04-05 13:03:13:
I don't think I've seen a dragon with clown in over 4 years
Clown isn't a bad gene, but I'll admit, clown is the one gene with an achievement I haven't earned

I only have ONE clown dragon
9-BF420-CA-86-E1-4-F59-85-CA-C3-BC6-F2-B7-B26.png
I haven't seen much Iri/Shim/Belly or Cry/Face as far as non-fodder dragons go. They were huge combos back in the day, but have been replaced in favor of genes like Wasp/Bee, Metallic/Alloy, Star/Con, and Capsule/Glimmer

Circuit, Lace, Cherub/Seraph, Eye spots, Hypnotic, older genes in general.

I think it's just that they look and feel outdated compared to the new genes. I love lots of the older genes, but can see why they've fallen out of fashion.

Smirch isn't seen much either, but that's understandable. It's a very situational gene.
I haven't seen much Iri/Shim/Belly or Cry/Face as far as non-fodder dragons go. They were huge combos back in the day, but have been replaced in favor of genes like Wasp/Bee, Metallic/Alloy, Star/Con, and Capsule/Glimmer

Circuit, Lace, Cherub/Seraph, Eye spots, Hypnotic, older genes in general.

I think it's just that they look and feel outdated compared to the new genes. I love lots of the older genes, but can see why they've fallen out of fashion.

Smirch isn't seen much either, but that's understandable. It's a very situational gene.
3 hours ahead of FR time
definitely bar and daub! which is a shame since they can be really nice, i have a fae girl with daub and it looks amazing on her (even though her wing apparel covers it up orz)
definitely bar and daub! which is a shame since they can be really nice, i have a fae girl with daub and it looks amazing on her (even though her wing apparel covers it up orz)
bkxiiMw.png MlJMkHy.gif bkxiiMw.png bkxiiMw.png
hi! i'm meteor.
check out some of my projects? → or the coliseum bounty npc suggestion!

» the bestiary outfit project
» cross-flight outfit project
» 100x100 bio icons
» accent shop
[quote name="ElvenArtist" date="2019-04-05 13:09:56" ] Circuit, Lace, Cherub/Seraph, older genes in general. [/quote] WHAT?! Lace is an OLD GENE?! Now I feel old. I remember when it came out....
ElvenArtist wrote on 2019-04-05 13:09:56:
Circuit, Lace, Cherub/Seraph, older genes in general.
WHAT?! Lace is an OLD GENE?!

Now I feel old. I remember when it came out....
9-BF420-CA-86-E1-4-F59-85-CA-C3-BC6-F2-B7-B26.png
@Reee @Worglock @Sinver
<- points at avatar

Then again, she is a 6-digit and I haven't changed her genes at all.

I rarely see hypnotic and jupiter/saturn in other people's lairs. bar/daub isn't a very common one either. I'd love to see more examples of them though.
@Reee @Worglock @Sinver
<- points at avatar

Then again, she is a 6-digit and I haven't changed her genes at all.

I rarely see hypnotic and jupiter/saturn in other people's lairs. bar/daub isn't a very common one either. I'd love to see more examples of them though.
eLAndXa.png FooterAds.gif
Gary was here, Ash is a loser
2OTuj7X.png I hoard black orpingtons and black-capped chickadees!
Also agreeing with Hypnotic and Eye Spots. I see the other genes people have mentioned once in a while (it also helps that I still breed dragons with those genes), but I only come across Hypnotic in hatcheries and even then it's rare to find a breeder than can make that gene work.

Eye Spots is just a very old gene and its age shows when you compare it to today's gene releases. It's one of the few genes I wish would get a touch-up, but that's unlikely to happen considering there's two years of backlog art errors the team still hasn't addressed.
Also agreeing with Hypnotic and Eye Spots. I see the other genes people have mentioned once in a while (it also helps that I still breed dragons with those genes), but I only come across Hypnotic in hatcheries and even then it's rare to find a breeder than can make that gene work.

Eye Spots is just a very old gene and its age shows when you compare it to today's gene releases. It's one of the few genes I wish would get a touch-up, but that's unlikely to happen considering there's two years of backlog art errors the team still hasn't addressed.
YrlvOd9.pngQ47Y0lm.png
Contour
Contour
Huge old dragon purge here. All under 2mil ID digits (T/G) accepted. 6 digits, leveled dragons, earth dragons, old coatls, unbreds, xxy, etc all for sale please make offers
I'm still way into cryface and circuit but they don't seem to be all that popular anymore. I remember dropping serious treasure on a dragon back in the day and their kids don't sell all that well these days. I usually end up exalting them. I don't blame people though, constellation is really cool.
I'm still way into cryface and circuit but they don't seem to be all that popular anymore. I remember dropping serious treasure on a dragon back in the day and their kids don't sell all that well these days. I usually end up exalting them. I don't blame people though, constellation is really cool.
Does anyone even have a dragon with falcon?
Does anyone even have a dragon with falcon?
myosotis Sela, she/her, FR+3
Jewelry Box Fae Subspecies
Official Lightning Subspecies
Ultimate Dragon Color Guide
Lore
_______________________Jewelry Box Fae subspecies
Speckle/freckle, daub, and vipera
Speckle/freckle, daub, and vipera
tumblr_pa1v59xRPV1x8q01eo1_250.giftumblr_pa1v59xRPV1x8q01eo2_250.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10