Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Disillusionist's Lore & More [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 243 244 245 246 247 ... 662 663
@Kipuka I'm ready to start working on your order. Please send me [b]15,000t[/b] as the starting fee. When your lore is finished, I'll set up a 2-way CR, and the 15kt will be returned to you so you can pay in gems. Thank you! ----- @Tues And that's the next batch. Thanks again for working with me! [emoji=guardian laughing] [img]https://i.imgur.com/Mycc2Tg.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/tjX3NGM.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/QuFkPtk.png[/img]
@Kipuka I'm ready to start working on your order. Please send me 15,000t as the starting fee. When your lore is finished, I'll set up a 2-way CR, and the 15kt will be returned to you so you can pay in gems. Thank you!

@Tues And that's the next batch. Thanks again for working with me!

Mycc2Tg.png

tjX3NGM.png

QuFkPtk.png
Disillusionist's Lore & More .. {Free} bio resourcesLF Affiliates
female / INTJ / Capricorn / +16 FR time
Clan: FAQ | Stats | Lore Thread | Directory | Avatar
Wishlists: outfits & genes | general | familiars
Please check the spelling of my name when pinging me: @Disillusionist. Thanks!
@Disillusionist Thank [i]you[/i] for making such amazing graphics! You know I'll keep coming back. [emoji=coatl star]
@Disillusionist

Thank you for making such amazing graphics! You know I'll keep coming back.
tumblr_oswio1jT2U1v8lm95o2_100.gif â– 
she/they -- fr+3
lore shop -- hatchery -- clan lore -- quests

@Disillusionist

Got it! Sent!

@Disillusionist

Got it! Sent!
Q26XRWc.png[img][/img]
@Kipuka I've finished writing for your dragons! A 2-way CR has been set up so I can return your deposit. Please attach the final payment: [b]150g[/b]. Thanks. [quote=PREVIEW][i]"...the witch has been slain.” And one smoky shape engulfed the other, leaving sparks and tatters of flame.[/i] Clytemnestra clenched her teeth. Her sister had deserted the kingdom years ago, declaring that she would live her life as she pleased. Killing and stealing and soiling her name... [i]“Is there a way to remove the curse?” “Its conditions are difficult. You are condemned to go your separate ways.” “Aren’t we all.” Clytemnestra’s grin was strained. It disappeared, however, when the seer declared, “To remove this curse, the divide between you must first be erased.”[/i][/quote]
@Kipuka I've finished writing for your dragons! A 2-way CR has been set up so I can return your deposit. Please attach the final payment: 150g. Thanks.
PREVIEW wrote:
"...the witch has been slain.” And one smoky shape engulfed the other, leaving sparks and tatters of flame.

Clytemnestra clenched her teeth. Her sister had deserted the kingdom years ago, declaring that she would live her life as she pleased. Killing and stealing and soiling her name...

“Is there a way to remove the curse?”

“Its conditions are difficult. You are condemned to go your separate ways.”

“Aren’t we all.” Clytemnestra’s grin was strained. It disappeared, however, when the seer declared, “To remove this curse, the divide between you must first be erased.”
I'm nearly finished with free-for-all commissions, so I'm now taking orders for the queue.

@jellophish @Hideki @Nickeldragons
You have 48 hours to submit your orders (you'll also receive a reminder ping after the first 24 hours). You can also ask to be moved to the bottom of the queue if you don't want to order anything right now.

CURRENT QUEUE:
Now serving: jellophish Hideki Nickeldragons
Next customers: Wystaria MasterMidnight KallyPaige
jellophish Hideki Nickeldragons Wystaria MasterMidnight KallyPaige Harana felistopaz Amehime Catkinstarchild EmpressSectonia ClearNoiz Tues Gimeurcookie Jeana Quintillion Anda Kipuka / HorrorFiend Dathomir After Kano3Shuuya oreomilkshake Polyhymnia Blightwyrm awaicu
I'm nearly finished with free-for-all commissions, so I'm now taking orders for the queue.

@jellophish @Hideki @Nickeldragons
You have 48 hours to submit your orders (you'll also receive a reminder ping after the first 24 hours). You can also ask to be moved to the bottom of the queue if you don't want to order anything right now.

CURRENT QUEUE:
Now serving: jellophish Hideki Nickeldragons
Next customers: Wystaria MasterMidnight KallyPaige
jellophish Hideki Nickeldragons Wystaria MasterMidnight KallyPaige Harana felistopaz Amehime Catkinstarchild EmpressSectonia ClearNoiz Tues Gimeurcookie Jeana Quintillion Anda Kipuka / HorrorFiend Dathomir After Kano3Shuuya oreomilkshake Polyhymnia Blightwyrm awaicu
[size=2]@Disillusionist [center][b][u]Order form: LORE[/u][/b][/center] [size=2][b]Lore type:[/b] Prose [b]Lore length:[/b] (If PROSE) -- 1000 words [s](If GOTHIC) -- # of bullet points[/s] [b]Link to dragon/s:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=36431] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/365/36431_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Personality of dragon/s:[/b] [LIST] [*][size=2]Wise from his age. [*][size=2]Kind towards others; he seems to live by the golden rule of treating others how he'd wish to be treated -- though to strangers it is merely a courteous mask. His helping spirit has been broken from the violence he has seen in his past jobs, so his help is only extended to his clan and close friends, and he usually turns a blind eye to strangers in need (there are exceptions, but they are few). [*][size=2]Observant from his past jobs, age, and just being around a large variety of different personalities and dragons. [*][size=2]Still not very caught up to the times, so he's still adjusting to new magic and contraptions. [*][size=2]Gives off a vibe of being a grandpa who could kick your butt, though he doesn't really show the butt-kicking part. [*][size=2]Withdrawn regarding his past, unless they're light-hearted stories and memories he wishes to share. [*][size=2]Numbed to the violence in the world; he does feel some pain for those that suffer but he has seen so much violence that to him it's just normal. [/LIST] [size=2][b]Lore info:[/b] [LIST] [*][size=2]His charge is an [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=dragon&id=68095&did=93219]old guardian like him[/url], Khrysos. The other can't move a lot due to a curse that has made his skin almost resemble stone -- it brings him great pain to move. Recently they have found a way to hold back the curse and even reverse parts of it temporarily, but the other guardian is still out of commission most of the time. [*][size=2]The two have a lot to talk about: both have stories from their past, so many that they can fill up years of talking. Khrysos has also become to some degree a comforting presence and stability for Cadimir. They often like reminiscing about the difference between their time and the current one, and how much has changed and grown since then. [*][size=2]Not having a charge for an abnormally long time (even by the standards of the guardians) has caused him a lot of self-doubt and identity issues which he's still recovering from, being ostracized by clans he has been to that have housed guardians has also left a deep mark on his soul. He's come to terms with most of it, but the aches still come and go. [*][size=2]No one really knows how old he is; no one knows how long he's been Khrysos's guard, only that it's been long enough that they two are like old, old friends. [*][size=2]He has been in a lot of professions to try to find his charge through them; mercenary, bodyguard, brawler, courier ... anywhere where his brawn and size could be put to good use. Unfortunately, he has also dabbled in unsavoury professions that have left ash and blood on his hands ... and some that he's ashamed of when he got very desperate. [*][size=2]Even so, he has a lot of skills he has picked up along the way; he is a jack of all trades for a lot of random skills (pottery, metallurgy, woodworking, etc.) but the skill he is most proud of is his fighting ability. He can pretty easily hold his own against the warriors of the clan. [*][size=2]He has also picked up a lot of scars he hides underneath his clothing. [*][size=2]Currently acts as one of the bodyguards of the clan though he's more-so the caretaker for Khrysos. He came to the clan due to Khrysos, who is connected to some of the dragons in the clan (especially [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=68095&tab=dragon&did=14192494]Lumine[/url], a living statue who has knowledge from Light's archives -- especially on magic and curses, [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=68095&tab=dragon&did=46209289]Adaeghor[/url] who dabbles in dark magic and may be able to tell the origin of the curse, and [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=68095&tab=dragon&did=29070679]Nozomi[/url], who is a naturally skilled magic user that helps him with the temporary reversal of the curse ... and needs lore written LOL). [*][size=2]He doesn't remember much of his original clan or family; his far past is hazy and trying to think too hard on it either leaves him frustrated or makes him fall into a dissociated state. [*][size=2]He finds comfort in taking care of the various familiars around the clan if they're more feral and loves cuddling them, though he'd never admit it to anyone (even though he has been found just smothered in familiars). [*][size=2]He loves young dragons as well and almost immediately becomes like a doting grandpa towards them. He also has the rough skill to knit (and is learning to knit more, he has quite a lot of time on his hands around the clan), so he makes cheesy little sweaters for the youngins of the clan -- and even some of the adults. [/LIST] [size=2][b]Payment offer:[/b] Gems [b]Discount?[/b] none / 10% for Acolights / 15% for newbies (3 mos. and younger) / 25% for birthdays / [b]Affiliates[/b] -- 25% first, 15% for all succeeding orders I don't remember if last time I used my birthday discount or if I used the affiliate discount. ;o ;
@Disillusionist

Order form: LORE
Lore type: Prose

Lore length:
(If PROSE) -- 1000 words
(If GOTHIC) -- # of bullet points

Link to dragon/s:

36431_350.png

Personality of dragon/s:
  • Wise from his age.
  • Kind towards others; he seems to live by the golden rule of treating others how he'd wish to be treated -- though to strangers it is merely a courteous mask. His helping spirit has been broken from the violence he has seen in his past jobs, so his help is only extended to his clan and close friends, and he usually turns a blind eye to strangers in need (there are exceptions, but they are few).
  • Observant from his past jobs, age, and just being around a large variety of different personalities and dragons.
  • Still not very caught up to the times, so he's still adjusting to new magic and contraptions.
  • Gives off a vibe of being a grandpa who could kick your butt, though he doesn't really show the butt-kicking part.
  • Withdrawn regarding his past, unless they're light-hearted stories and memories he wishes to share.
  • Numbed to the violence in the world; he does feel some pain for those that suffer but he has seen so much violence that to him it's just normal.

Lore info:
  • His charge is an old guardian like him, Khrysos. The other can't move a lot due to a curse that has made his skin almost resemble stone -- it brings him great pain to move. Recently they have found a way to hold back the curse and even reverse parts of it temporarily, but the other guardian is still out of commission most of the time.
  • The two have a lot to talk about: both have stories from their past, so many that they can fill up years of talking. Khrysos has also become to some degree a comforting presence and stability for Cadimir. They often like reminiscing about the difference between their time and the current one, and how much has changed and grown since then.
  • Not having a charge for an abnormally long time (even by the standards of the guardians) has caused him a lot of self-doubt and identity issues which he's still recovering from, being ostracized by clans he has been to that have housed guardians has also left a deep mark on his soul. He's come to terms with most of it, but the aches still come and go.
  • No one really knows how old he is; no one knows how long he's been Khrysos's guard, only that it's been long enough that they two are like old, old friends.
  • He has been in a lot of professions to try to find his charge through them; mercenary, bodyguard, brawler, courier ... anywhere where his brawn and size could be put to good use. Unfortunately, he has also dabbled in unsavoury professions that have left ash and blood on his hands ... and some that he's ashamed of when he got very desperate.
  • Even so, he has a lot of skills he has picked up along the way; he is a jack of all trades for a lot of random skills (pottery, metallurgy, woodworking, etc.) but the skill he is most proud of is his fighting ability. He can pretty easily hold his own against the warriors of the clan.
  • He has also picked up a lot of scars he hides underneath his clothing.
  • Currently acts as one of the bodyguards of the clan though he's more-so the caretaker for Khrysos. He came to the clan due to Khrysos, who is connected to some of the dragons in the clan (especially Lumine, a living statue who has knowledge from Light's archives -- especially on magic and curses, Adaeghor who dabbles in dark magic and may be able to tell the origin of the curse, and Nozomi, who is a naturally skilled magic user that helps him with the temporary reversal of the curse ... and needs lore written LOL).
  • He doesn't remember much of his original clan or family; his far past is hazy and trying to think too hard on it either leaves him frustrated or makes him fall into a dissociated state.
  • He finds comfort in taking care of the various familiars around the clan if they're more feral and loves cuddling them, though he'd never admit it to anyone (even though he has been found just smothered in familiars).
  • He loves young dragons as well and almost immediately becomes like a doting grandpa towards them. He also has the rough skill to knit (and is learning to knit more, he has quite a lot of time on his hands around the clan), so he makes cheesy little sweaters for the youngins of the clan -- and even some of the adults.

Payment offer: Gems

Discount? none / 10% for Acolights / 15% for newbies (3 mos.
and younger) / 25% for birthdays / Affiliates -- 25% first, 15% for
all succeeding orders

I don't remember if last time I used my birthday discount or if I used the affiliate discount. ;o ;
J6HTF7u.png Wdr4Smc.png Hideki #68095
aid | she/her | FR +3

• Accent Shop
• Art Shop / Pixel Imps
• Hatchery
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa7be29bc03ed4feeddde2b2c8ea3e290ab4c1561a.png
@Disillusionist

May I please be added to the ping list for breeding cards?
@Disillusionist

May I please be added to the ping list for breeding cards?
@Disillusionist

I'm gonna have ask to be added to the bottom of the queue for now.

Dang Tabs taking all my money
@Disillusionist

I'm gonna have ask to be added to the bottom of the queue for now.

Dang Tabs taking all my money
@Hideki Thanks for ordering! Aww, Cadimir seems to be a real sweetheart. [emoji=heart] I can definitely work with all this info; thank you so much for taking the time to format it neatly! Just a few details I'd like to clarify-- 1. You mentioned a way to temporarily mitigate Khrysos' curse -- aside from Nozomi being involved, do you have anything specific in mind for this, or can I just make this up? 2. May I have a loose description of your lair? Like, is it a group of stone buildings similar to a college complex, maybe a labyrinth of underground caverns, or something else entirely? 3. Where is Khrysos normally found in your lair? You used the birthday discount last time, but that was also your first order, so I can only give you the 15% affiliate discount this time. 150,000t - 22,500t = 127,500t, or [b]127g and 500t[/b]. For now, please send me [b]12,750t[/b] as my starting fee. Thanks! ----- @CrestaGamer Added, thanks for your interest! @NickelDragons No problem, and thank you for taking the time to let me know; that's very considerate of you. I'll be opening free-for-all again next month, so you might be able to snag a slot then. [emoji=guardian happy] ----- Hi, @Wystaria! A slot's opened up, so I've moved you to the top of the queue. You have 48 hours to submit your order form, but I'll also send a reminder ping after the first 24 hours. Or you can also let me know if you'd rather not order right now, and I'll move you to the bottom of the queue. Thanks! [size=2][b]CURRENT QUEUE:[/b] [b]Now serving:[/b] jellophish Hideki Wystaria [b]Next customers:[/b] MasterMidnight KallyPaige Harana jellophish Hideki Wystaria MasterMidnight KallyPaige Harana felistopaz Amehime Catkinstarchild EmpressSectonia ClearNoiz Tues Gimeurcookie Jeana Quintillion Anda Kipuka CrestaGamer / HorrorFiend Dathomir After Kano3Shuuya oreomilkshake Polyhymnia Blightwyrm awaicu Nickeldragons[/size]
@Hideki Thanks for ordering! Aww, Cadimir seems to be a real sweetheart. I can definitely work with all this info; thank you so much for taking the time to format it neatly! Just a few details I'd like to clarify--

1. You mentioned a way to temporarily mitigate Khrysos' curse -- aside from Nozomi being involved, do you have anything specific in mind for this, or can I just make this up?

2. May I have a loose description of your lair? Like, is it a group of stone buildings similar to a college complex, maybe a labyrinth of underground caverns, or something else entirely?

3. Where is Khrysos normally found in your lair?

You used the birthday discount last time, but that was also your first order, so I can only give you the 15% affiliate discount this time. 150,000t - 22,500t = 127,500t, or 127g and 500t.

For now, please send me 12,750t as my starting fee. Thanks!

@CrestaGamer Added, thanks for your interest!

@NickelDragons No problem, and thank you for taking the time to let me know; that's very considerate of you. I'll be opening free-for-all again next month, so you might be able to snag a slot then.

Hi, @Wystaria! A slot's opened up, so I've moved you to the top of the queue. You have 48 hours to submit your order form, but I'll also send a reminder ping after the first 24 hours. Or you can also let me know if you'd rather not order right now, and I'll move you to the bottom of the queue. Thanks!

CURRENT QUEUE:
Now serving: jellophish Hideki Wystaria
Next customers: MasterMidnight KallyPaige Harana
jellophish Hideki Wystaria MasterMidnight KallyPaige Harana felistopaz Amehime Catkinstarchild EmpressSectonia ClearNoiz Tues Gimeurcookie Jeana Quintillion Anda Kipuka CrestaGamer / HorrorFiend Dathomir After Kano3Shuuya oreomilkshake Polyhymnia Blightwyrm awaicu Nickeldragons
[indent][size=2]@Disillusionist No problem, I know easy reading info is always welcomed. [emoji=ridgeback star] [LIST=1] [*][size=2]I don't quite have an idea for that yet, so you do have free-reign there with how the curse gets temporarily mitigated. [*][size=2]The clan borders the area between Plague, Wind, and Water; it's a partially underground and aboveground lair made from a collection of large hills that act as various entrances and delve underground. There are parts of the clan that are out in the open like garden areas, farming areas, training arenas and so on, so it's about 60% underground and 40% aboveground. Kinda looks like hobbit buildings except on a much grander scale. [*][size=2]Khrysos usually is found on top of one of the smaller entrances, sitting on the grass that covers the top of it and observing the world. It's usually in sight of some of the facilities, mostly the training fields where he can watch and offer advice as well. Only when he sleeps does he move inside of the clan into a room that is near the surface. [/LIST]
@Disillusionist

No problem, I know easy reading info is always welcomed.
  1. I don't quite have an idea for that yet, so you do have free-reign there with how the curse gets temporarily mitigated.
  2. The clan borders the area between Plague, Wind, and Water; it's a partially underground and aboveground lair made from a collection of large hills that act as various entrances and delve underground. There are parts of the clan that are out in the open like garden areas, farming areas, training arenas and so on, so it's about 60% underground and 40% aboveground. Kinda looks like hobbit buildings except on a much grander scale.
  3. Khrysos usually is found on top of one of the smaller entrances, sitting on the grass that covers the top of it and observing the world. It's usually in sight of some of the facilities, mostly the training fields where he can watch and offer advice as well. Only when he sleeps does he move inside of the clan into a room that is near the surface.
J6HTF7u.png Wdr4Smc.png Hideki #68095
aid | she/her | FR +3

• Accent Shop
• Art Shop / Pixel Imps
• Hatchery
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa7be29bc03ed4feeddde2b2c8ea3e290ab4c1561a.png
1 2 ... 243 244 245 246 247 ... 662 663