Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Disillusionist's Lore & More [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 245 246 247 248 249 ... 662 663
@Disillusionist
Order form: GRAPHICS
Image size: Large

What is it for? Just the banner for my art shop here, which I'll be revamping with graphics after I finish orders!

What look do you want for this image?: I would love for the colors for this to be somewhat similar to the clan symbol you made me a while ago! (It's in my clan profile, just scroll down a little!) Maybe some waves in the background with light pink/purple music notes (if not, that's fine!), with words saying "Serenade Art Shop"! You're always free to ask me for more questions!~

Payment offer: Treasure!

Discount: none
@Disillusionist
Order form: GRAPHICS
Image size: Large

What is it for? Just the banner for my art shop here, which I'll be revamping with graphics after I finish orders!

What look do you want for this image?: I would love for the colors for this to be somewhat similar to the clan symbol you made me a while ago! (It's in my clan profile, just scroll down a little!) Maybe some waves in the background with light pink/purple music notes (if not, that's fine!), with words saying "Serenade Art Shop"! You're always free to ask me for more questions!~

Payment offer: Treasure!

Discount: none
MiowxPk.gif NNGMvB2.pngwwQtqt8.png
@Harana Ooh, your moodboards are really pretty! I'll have to order some in the future. :o

And thank you for ordering! Just a couple of questions about size and fonts--

1. Did you have a pixel size in mind for the height of the banner? (I'm thinking of making it 525px wide to fit forum posts.)

2. What kind of font would you like? Would you like something cursive, blocky, grunge, sci-fi -ish, etc.?

The total payment for this will be 20,000t. Please don't send me anything yet; I'll ping you when I'm ready to work on your order. Thank you!
@Harana Ooh, your moodboards are really pretty! I'll have to order some in the future. :o

And thank you for ordering! Just a couple of questions about size and fonts--

1. Did you have a pixel size in mind for the height of the banner? (I'm thinking of making it 525px wide to fit forum posts.)

2. What kind of font would you like? Would you like something cursive, blocky, grunge, sci-fi -ish, etc.?

The total payment for this will be 20,000t. Please don't send me anything yet; I'll ping you when I'm ready to work on your order. Thank you!
Disillusionist's Lore & More .. {Free} bio resourcesLF Affiliates
female / INTJ / Capricorn / +15 FR time
Clan: FAQ | Stats | Lore Thread | Directory | Avatar
Wishlists: outfits & genes | general | familiars
Please check the spelling of my name when pinging me: @Disillusionist. Thanks!
@Disillusionist Thank you so much!~ I can add you to the ping list, if you like!

And yes, 525px is perfect, thank you!

As for font, I'd like something cursive! Thank you!
@Disillusionist Thank you so much!~ I can add you to the ping list, if you like!

And yes, 525px is perfect, thank you!

As for font, I'd like something cursive! Thank you!
@Harana I was actually asking about the [b]height[/b], not the width (525px). XD But I can just wing it if you don't have a specific size in mind. And yes, I'd love to be added to your moodboard pinglist, please. [emoji=guardian star] I can begin working on this today -- please send me [b]2,000t[/b] as my starting fee. Thanks!
@Harana I was actually asking about the height, not the width (525px). XD But I can just wing it if you don't have a specific size in mind. And yes, I'd love to be added to your moodboard pinglist, please.

I can begin working on this today -- please send me 2,000t as my starting fee. Thanks!
@KallyPaige Done with Shaven's lore! Final payment for this is 121,500t. Thank you!
Quote:
At night they sometimes took their chances and built a fire, and they chatted and laughed, playing songs and games.

To the Starfall Isles, above which the night was always brighter, the air aglow with mysterious magic. Shaven recalled gathering a handful of starfall blossoms. They’d been ripped out of his claws by a gust of wind, and he’d stared up, watching as they’d fallen into the evening and gotten lost among the stars.

Then the Windswept Plateau, with its soothing bamboo forests, kites shining bright against the sky. He’d learned a lot from those folks: how tune instruments, how to sing—though some of his friends joked that he could use some improvements!

CURRENT QUEUE:
Now serving:
Next customers: felistopaz Amehime Catkinstarchild
felistopaz Amehime Catkinstarchild EmpressSectonia ClearNoiz Tues Gimeurcookie Jeana Quintillion Anda Kipuka CrestaGamer / HorrorFiend Dathomir After Kano3Shuuya oreomilkshake Polyhymnia Blightwyrm awaicu Nickeldragons jellophish Hideki Wystaria MasterMidnight KallyPaige Harana
@KallyPaige Done with Shaven's lore! Final payment for this is 121,500t. Thank you!
Quote:
At night they sometimes took their chances and built a fire, and they chatted and laughed, playing songs and games.

To the Starfall Isles, above which the night was always brighter, the air aglow with mysterious magic. Shaven recalled gathering a handful of starfall blossoms. They’d been ripped out of his claws by a gust of wind, and he’d stared up, watching as they’d fallen into the evening and gotten lost among the stars.

Then the Windswept Plateau, with its soothing bamboo forests, kites shining bright against the sky. He’d learned a lot from those folks: how tune instruments, how to sing—though some of his friends joked that he could use some improvements!

CURRENT QUEUE:
Now serving:
Next customers: felistopaz Amehime Catkinstarchild
felistopaz Amehime Catkinstarchild EmpressSectonia ClearNoiz Tues Gimeurcookie Jeana Quintillion Anda Kipuka CrestaGamer / HorrorFiend Dathomir After Kano3Shuuya oreomilkshake Polyhymnia Blightwyrm awaicu Nickeldragons jellophish Hideki Wystaria MasterMidnight KallyPaige Harana
@Disillusionist

Awww, it sounds lovely!
@Disillusionist

Awww, it sounds lovely!
Sanidars_Sorrow.png[/left] FObX7rS.png rix3ppo.png Most of my Permas are in my HibDen, please check there for Forum Games too please.
@Harana I have 4 samples for your banner. If you'd like to use one of these as-is, the final payment is 18,000t (please send it by 1-way CR). Or you can also ask me to do further edits or mix-and-match (e.g. Sample 4's font on Sample 1).

EDIT: This order is complete, and all samples have been removed.
@Harana I have 4 samples for your banner. If you'd like to use one of these as-is, the final payment is 18,000t (please send it by 1-way CR). Or you can also ask me to do further edits or mix-and-match (e.g. Sample 4's font on Sample 1).

EDIT: This order is complete, and all samples have been removed.
@Disillusionist I'll take Sample 3! I'll go ahead and send a CR!~ Thank you so much!
@Disillusionist I'll take Sample 3! I'll go ahead and send a CR!~ Thank you so much!
@Harana I'm glad you like them, and thanks for ordering again, too. Best of luck with your shop! ^^ EDIT: Please remember to save and back this up to your own host as well. [img]https://i.imgur.com/XEf1Mac.png[/img]
@Harana I'm glad you like them, and thanks for ordering again, too. Best of luck with your shop! ^^

EDIT: Please remember to save and back this up to your own host as well.

XEf1Mac.png
@Disillusionist Thank you so much!~ I look forward to ordering from you again (I really love your gothic writing, I may order some eventually)!
@Disillusionist Thank you so much!~ I look forward to ordering from you again (I really love your gothic writing, I may order some eventually)!
1 2 ... 245 246 247 248 249 ... 662 663