Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Disillusionist's Lore & More [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 244 245 246 247 248 ... 662 663
@Hideki Thank you so much! And I had to lol at #2, because even before I got to your last sentence, I was thinking "Hobbit houses!" I'll pick up your payment and record it and the info on the front shortly. ^^
@Hideki Thank you so much! And I had to lol at #2, because even before I got to your last sentence, I was thinking "Hobbit houses!" I'll pick up your payment and record it and the info on the front shortly. ^^
Disillusionist's Lore & More .. {Free} bio resourcesLF Affiliates
female / INTJ / Capricorn / +15 FR time
Clan: FAQ | Stats | Lore Thread | Directory | Avatar
Wishlists: outfits & genes | general | familiars
Please check the spelling of my name when pinging me: @Disillusionist. Thanks!
@jellophish Last call! After another 24 hours with no response, you'll be moved to the bottom of the queue (or you can still let me know ahead of time if you don't want to order anything). Thanks.

CURRENT QUEUE:
Now serving: jellophish (ping 2) Hideki (queued) Wystaria
Next customers: MasterMidnight KallyPaige Harana
jellophish Hideki Wystaria MasterMidnight KallyPaige Harana felistopaz Amehime Catkinstarchild EmpressSectonia ClearNoiz Tues Gimeurcookie Jeana Quintillion Anda Kipuka CrestaGamer / HorrorFiend Dathomir After Kano3Shuuya oreomilkshake Polyhymnia Blightwyrm awaicu Nickeldragons
@jellophish Last call! After another 24 hours with no response, you'll be moved to the bottom of the queue (or you can still let me know ahead of time if you don't want to order anything). Thanks.

CURRENT QUEUE:
Now serving: jellophish (ping 2) Hideki (queued) Wystaria
jellophish Hideki Wystaria MasterMidnight KallyPaige Harana felistopaz Amehime Catkinstarchild EmpressSectonia ClearNoiz Tues Gimeurcookie Jeana Quintillion Anda Kipuka CrestaGamer / HorrorFiend Dathomir After Kano3Shuuya oreomilkshake Polyhymnia Blightwyrm awaicu Nickeldragons
crazy-late with this x'D

@Wystaria Last call! After 24 hours with no response, you'll be moved back to the bottom of the queue~

CURRENT QUEUE:
Now serving: jellophish (ping 2) Hideki (queued) Wystaria (ping 2)
crazy-late with this x'D

@Wystaria Last call! After 24 hours with no response, you'll be moved back to the bottom of the queue~

CURRENT QUEUE:
Now serving: jellophish (ping 2) Hideki (queued) Wystaria (ping 2)
@MasterMidnight @KallyPaige Moving you guys to the top of the queue now. If you're interested in ordering, please submit your forms within the next 48 hours, or you can let me know if you'd rather pass (you'll be moved to the bottom of the queue again). Thank you!

CURRENT QUEUE:
Now serving: Hideki (queued) Wystaria (ping 2) MasterMidnight KallyPaige
Next customers: Harana felistopaz Amehime
Hideki Wystaria MasterMidnight KallyPaige Harana felistopaz Amehime Catkinstarchild EmpressSectonia ClearNoiz Tues Gimeurcookie Jeana Quintillion Anda Kipuka CrestaGamer / HorrorFiend Dathomir After Kano3Shuuya oreomilkshake Polyhymnia Blightwyrm awaicu Nickeldragons jellophish
@MasterMidnight @KallyPaige Moving you guys to the top of the queue now. If you're interested in ordering, please submit your forms within the next 48 hours, or you can let me know if you'd rather pass (you'll be moved to the bottom of the queue again). Thank you!

CURRENT QUEUE:
Now serving: Hideki (queued) Wystaria (ping 2) MasterMidnight KallyPaige
Hideki Wystaria MasterMidnight KallyPaige Harana felistopaz Amehime Catkinstarchild EmpressSectonia ClearNoiz Tues Gimeurcookie Jeana Quintillion Anda Kipuka CrestaGamer / HorrorFiend Dathomir After Kano3Shuuya oreomilkshake Polyhymnia Blightwyrm awaicu Nickeldragons jellophish
@Disillusionist

Def interested! Give me a while I just woke up. ^^;
@Disillusionist

Def interested! Give me a while I just woke up. ^^;
Sanidars_Sorrow.png[/left] FObX7rS.png rix3ppo.png Most of my Permas are in my HibDen, please check there for Forum Games too please.
@KallyPaige No problem! There's still plenty of time: Your slot will expire on March 14, 21:49, after which you'll be moved back to the bottom of the queue. ----- @Hideki Done with Cadmir's lore! I've set up a 2-way CR-- The total payment is 127g and 500t (or 127,500t), and I've taken the 500t off your deposit. The rest is in the CR -- please attach [b]127g[/b] as your final fee. Thanks! [quote=PREVIEW]As a veteran warrior, he knew the horrors of combat all too well. ~ ~ ~ [i]It was odd, the things that stuck in the mind. Cadimir no longer remembered the clan he hailed from, but he did remember the [/i]need[i] that had burned within him, eating away at his soul as the years had passed. It was the Guardian’s need to locate his Charge. He had been so optimistic at first. The world was wide, and his Charge could be anywhere out there! By the end of the first year, he was still bright and optimistic. By the end of the first decade, he was getting concerned. Surely his Search shouldn’t be taking so long?[/i] His Charge could be anywhere out there![i] —The words that had once filled him with excitement now filled him with dread. [/i][/quote]
@KallyPaige No problem! There's still plenty of time: Your slot will expire on March 14, 21:49, after which you'll be moved back to the bottom of the queue.

@Hideki Done with Cadmir's lore! I've set up a 2-way CR--

The total payment is 127g and 500t (or 127,500t), and I've taken the 500t off your deposit. The rest is in the CR -- please attach 127g as your final fee. Thanks!
PREVIEW wrote:
As a veteran warrior, he knew the horrors of combat all too well.

~ ~ ~
It was odd, the things that stuck in the mind. Cadimir no longer remembered the clan he hailed from, but he did remember the need that had burned within him, eating away at his soul as the years had passed. It was the Guardian’s need to locate his Charge.

He had been so optimistic at first. The world was wide, and his Charge could be anywhere out there! By the end of the first year, he was still bright and optimistic.

By the end of the first decade, he was getting concerned. Surely his Search shouldn’t be taking so long?
His Charge could be anywhere out there! —The words that had once filled him with excitement now filled him with dread.
@Disillusionist [center][b][u]Order form: LORE[/u][/b][/center] [b]Lore type:[/b] PROSE [b]Lore length:[/b] 900 words [b]Link to dragon/s:[/b][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=44160438] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/441605/44160438_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Personality of dragon/s:[/b] Bubbly, Charismatic, Naïve, Friendly and Dense. [b]Lore info:[/b] This boy had a very easy life all things considered. He grew up on the edge of the Mirrorlight Promenade. He was a fighter and a good one, but wanderlust gripped him like nothing else. There's a snippet from lore that had been started by another user in his bio. They never finished it due to their circumstances changing. If you'd use it as a leaping off point, that's fine. If you don't, that's good too. He's visited the Tangled Woods, leapt on the branches of the Behemoth, observed the towering World Pillar, walked the halls of the grand Observatory, and even treaded the icy wastes of the Southern Icefields. And yet he stays in a desert with this band of dragons that seem to have no cohesion. Hes made many friends in his travels, from imperials to fae. [b]Payment offer:[/b] Treasure [b]Discount?[/b] none / 10% for Acolights / 15% for newbies (3 mos. and younger) / 25% for birthdays / Affiliates -- 25% first, 15% for all succeeding orders
@Disillusionist
Order form: LORE
Lore type: PROSE

Lore length: 900 words

Link to dragon/s:
44160438_350.png

Personality of dragon/s: Bubbly, Charismatic, Naïve, Friendly and Dense.

Lore info: This boy had a very easy life all things considered. He grew up on the edge of the Mirrorlight Promenade. He was a fighter and a good one, but wanderlust gripped him like nothing else. There's a snippet from lore that had been started by another user in his bio. They never finished it due to their circumstances changing. If you'd use it as a leaping off point, that's fine. If you don't, that's good too. He's visited the Tangled Woods, leapt on the branches of the Behemoth, observed the towering World Pillar, walked the halls of the grand Observatory, and even treaded the icy wastes of the Southern Icefields. And yet he stays in a desert with this band of dragons that seem to have no cohesion. Hes made many friends in his travels, from imperials to fae.

Payment offer: Treasure

Discount? none / 10% for Acolights / 15% for newbies (3 mos.
and younger) / 25% for birthdays / Affiliates -- 25% first, 15% for
all succeeding orders
Sanidars_Sorrow.png[/left] FObX7rS.png rix3ppo.png Most of my Permas are in my HibDen, please check there for Forum Games too please.
@KallyPaige Aww, he seems like a lot of fun! And the lore snippet in his bio is helpful, too. I can get started on this today. Total cost is 135,000t -- please send me 13,500t as my starting fee. Thanks!

CURRENT QUEUE:
Now serving: Wystaria MasterMidnight KallyPaige (queued)
Hideki Wystaria MasterMidnight KallyPaige Harana felistopaz Amehime Catkinstarchild EmpressSectonia ClearNoiz Tues Gimeurcookie Jeana Quintillion Anda Kipuka CrestaGamer / HorrorFiend Dathomir After Kano3Shuuya oreomilkshake Polyhymnia Blightwyrm awaicu Nickeldragons jellophish Hideki
@KallyPaige Aww, he seems like a lot of fun! And the lore snippet in his bio is helpful, too. I can get started on this today. Total cost is 135,000t -- please send me 13,500t as my starting fee. Thanks!

CURRENT QUEUE:
Now serving: Wystaria MasterMidnight KallyPaige (queued)
Hideki Wystaria MasterMidnight KallyPaige Harana felistopaz Amehime Catkinstarchild EmpressSectonia ClearNoiz Tues Gimeurcookie Jeana Quintillion Anda Kipuka CrestaGamer / HorrorFiend Dathomir After Kano3Shuuya oreomilkshake Polyhymnia Blightwyrm awaicu Nickeldragons jellophish Hideki
@MasterMidnight Last call for another 24 hours!

@Harana I've moved you up in the line. You have 48 hours to submit your order if you're interested; if not, just let me know and I'll move you back to the bottom of the queue. Thanks.

CURRENT QUEUE:
Now serving: MasterMidnight (ping 2) KallyPaige (queued) Harana
Next customers: felistopaz Amehime Catkinstarchild
MasterMidnight KallyPaige Harana felistopaz Amehime Catkinstarchild EmpressSectonia ClearNoiz Tues Gimeurcookie Jeana Quintillion Anda Kipuka CrestaGamer / HorrorFiend Dathomir After Kano3Shuuya oreomilkshake Polyhymnia Blightwyrm awaicu Nickeldragons jellophish Hideki Wystaria
@MasterMidnight Last call for another 24 hours!

@Harana I've moved you up in the line. You have 48 hours to submit your order if you're interested; if not, just let me know and I'll move you back to the bottom of the queue. Thanks.

CURRENT QUEUE:
Now serving: MasterMidnight (ping 2) KallyPaige (queued) Harana
Next customers: felistopaz Amehime Catkinstarchild
MasterMidnight KallyPaige Harana felistopaz Amehime Catkinstarchild EmpressSectonia ClearNoiz Tues Gimeurcookie Jeana Quintillion Anda Kipuka CrestaGamer / HorrorFiend Dathomir After Kano3Shuuya oreomilkshake Polyhymnia Blightwyrm awaicu Nickeldragons jellophish Hideki Wystaria
@Disillusionist Thanks for the heads up! I’ll send my order form tomorrow!
@Disillusionist Thanks for the heads up! I’ll send my order form tomorrow!
MiowxPk.gif NNGMvB2.pngwwQtqt8.png
1 2 ... 244 245 246 247 248 ... 662 663