Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Coli camping screen issues
1 2 ... 46 47 48 49 50 ... 72 73
^ Oh God, I’m not sure which one of those is worse. D: The first one is almost identical in colour to the shell, but the second one is nearly perfectly camouflaged into a bush. [b]Why[/b] would you make the dragons blend in like that?! You can very, very easily have a captcha that doesn’t do this! They’re not as bad as those two, but here are a couple more gems from my recent grinding: [img]https://i.ibb.co/DkfPK7W/C9004-D9-B-CCA3-4-A7-B-9-A33-32-DF22606-B7-E.jpg[/img] [img]https://i.ibb.co/C0vGLW5/6-E2-AC9-E7-5-B7-D-4245-A8-C5-49-BF5-C060-A4-C.jpg[/img]
^ Oh God, I’m not sure which one of those is worse. D: The first one is almost identical in colour to the shell, but the second one is nearly perfectly camouflaged into a bush.

Why would you make the dragons blend in like that?! You can very, very easily have a captcha that doesn’t do this!

They’re not as bad as those two, but here are a couple more gems from my recent grinding:

C9004-D9-B-CCA3-4-A7-B-9-A33-32-DF22606-B7-E.jpg

6-E2-AC9-E7-5-B7-D-4245-A8-C5-49-BF5-C060-A4-C.jpg
PB-logo-transparent1.png gem.png Ashes | F
gem.png +4h FR time
gem.png Feel free to ping me!
I wasn't able to get a screenshot, but I had one this past weekend that was an inverted green and pink dragon on a green and pink swirly background. That's not accessible at all. Please, these are anti-bots, not anti-humans.
I wasn't able to get a screenshot, but I had one this past weekend that was an inverted green and pink dragon on a green and pink swirly background. That's not accessible at all. Please, these are anti-bots, not anti-humans.
Pings are disabled.

If writers are supposed to "show not tell," why are we called "storytellers" and not "storyshow-ers"?
Please, FR staff, Please, this is getting awful. I have moderately okay eyesight. Legally blind without glasses, relatively okay with them.

Proposing a solution here: Take away the background. Make the background a solid color. Make the dragon a bright color contrasting with the background. Stop putting apparel on the dragon! Stop intentionally disguising the dragon to blend in...
Please, FR staff, Please, this is getting awful. I have moderately okay eyesight. Legally blind without glasses, relatively okay with them.

Proposing a solution here: Take away the background. Make the background a solid color. Make the dragon a bright color contrasting with the background. Stop putting apparel on the dragon! Stop intentionally disguising the dragon to blend in...
Remi
He/Him
I've been speed grinding for den materials and festival currency. But I came to a screeching halt when I encountered this monstrosity. [img]https://i.ibb.co/VHrg3dw/Coliseum-5.png[/img] FR, seriously, please, captchas need revamped.
I've been speed grinding for den materials and festival currency. But I came to a screeching halt when I encountered this monstrosity.

Coliseum-5.png

FR, seriously, please, captchas need revamped.
Pings are disabled.

If writers are supposed to "show not tell," why are we called "storytellers" and not "storyshow-ers"?
[quote name="gemajgall" date="2019-02-25 18:14:50" ] I've been speed grinding for den materials and festival currency. But I came to a screeching halt when I encountered this monstrosity. [img]https://i.ibb.co/VHrg3dw/Coliseum-5.png[/img] FR, seriously, please, captchas need revamped. [/quote] I'm sorry, can literally ANYONE explain to me what dragon that is supposed to be? I am [i]beyond[/i] baffled. This is why I don't grind basically at all anymore, it's just too frustrating for me. Why hasn't this been fixed yet? It's such a problem, and a huge accessibility issue. [b]Edit:[/b] Like, I can see which one the dragon is, because none of the other ones are dragons but WHAT IS IT? It's a hatchling maybe? but, which breed? That literally doesn't look like anything I've seen on this site. [b]Edit 2:[/b] Ok, so this is an adult male PC...... WITH EITHER A SKIN OR APPAREL OR BOTH ON! Would it be so difficult to exclude dragons with skins/apparel which DRASTICALLY change the appearance of dragons to the point where they are literally unrecognizable even after 10 minutes of staring....
gemajgall wrote on 2019-02-25 18:14:50:
I've been speed grinding for den materials and festival currency. But I came to a screeching halt when I encountered this monstrosity.

Coliseum-5.png

FR, seriously, please, captchas need revamped.
I'm sorry, can literally ANYONE explain to me what dragon that is supposed to be? I am beyond baffled. This is why I don't grind basically at all anymore, it's just too frustrating for me.

Why hasn't this been fixed yet? It's such a problem, and a huge accessibility issue.

Edit: Like, I can see which one the dragon is, because none of the other ones are dragons but WHAT IS IT? It's a hatchling maybe? but, which breed? That literally doesn't look like anything I've seen on this site.

Edit 2: Ok, so this is an adult male PC...... WITH EITHER A SKIN OR APPAREL OR BOTH ON! Would it be so difficult to exclude dragons with skins/apparel which DRASTICALLY change the appearance of dragons to the point where they are literally unrecognizable even after 10 minutes of staring....
Q9opeXe.png...8ydRw4n.png...o022-d01-L-Firtarian.pngo141-d02-Firtarian.pngo141-d03-Firtarian.pngo141-d04-Firtarian.pngs1-d2-Firtarian.pngs1-d14-Firtarian.pngs1-d16-Firtarian.pngs1-d4-Firtarian.png
@Firtarian Male Pearlcatcher, rotated 90 degrees clockwise. Looks to be wearing wavespun feathered wings and some dusk rogue apparel among other things. [item=Wavespun Feathered Wings][item=Dusk rogue hood]
@Firtarian

Male Pearlcatcher, rotated 90 degrees clockwise. Looks to be wearing wavespun feathered wings and some dusk rogue apparel among other things.

Wavespun Feathered Wings Dusk Rogue Hood
why is the coliseum still anti-visually-disabled :( pls... maybe hire a coder who has some color or vision issues... whoever is in charge of the coliseum is not doing it right
why is the coliseum still anti-visually-disabled :( pls... maybe hire a coder who has some color or vision issues... whoever is in charge of the coliseum is not doing it right
To be honest, for a long time I thought that the captchas were intentionally obscured and hard to see. Whether they are or not though, staff, uh, messed up with this one.
Bls at least give an audio captcha option like every other captcha on the internet.
To be honest, for a long time I thought that the captchas were intentionally obscured and hard to see. Whether they are or not though, staff, uh, messed up with this one.
Bls at least give an audio captcha option like every other captcha on the internet.
It would be useful even to have captchas appear after a set number of victories, instead of seeming to be a % chance of popping up every round. The current probability is too high for such difficult captchas.
It would be useful even to have captchas appear after a set number of victories, instead of seeming to be a % chance of popping up every round. The current probability is too high for such difficult captchas.
DQLlbOg.png
Dang I came here to say that I can't see the dragons, but I'm glad I did a forum search first. Thanks, FR community!
Dang I came here to say that I can't see the dragons, but I'm glad I did a forum search first. Thanks, FR community!
1 2 ... 46 47 48 49 50 ... 72 73