Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | FAQs and Answers
1 2 ... 80 81 82 83 84 ... 99 100
@ZombieTiger1 sorry, but to be very frank, he's not really worth anything but fodder price. :/ he's not G1, he has a basic tert, his colors and genes aren't anything special... i'm afraid the most you'd get for him is about 7-8kT depending on the fodder floor. check the lowest AH price for adults and price him around there, or if you have a Coliseum team, you can try leveling him up and exalting him for a bit more profit.
@ZombieTiger1 sorry, but to be very frank, he's not really worth anything but fodder price. :/ he's not G1, he has a basic tert, his colors and genes aren't anything special... i'm afraid the most you'd get for him is about 7-8kT depending on the fodder floor. check the lowest AH price for adults and price him around there, or if you have a Coliseum team, you can try leveling him up and exalting him for a bit more profit.
yellow flag icon linking to After's Lair Directory
After
They/them

< Lair Directory
Sig Spotlight >
Coliseum banner showing After's avatar dragon, a steel blue and black Spiral.Coliseum banner showing a black and red Coatl.
Coliseum banner showing a Wildclaw with flames and a soot-covered face.Coliseum banner showing a black and beige Skydancer.
[quote name="After" date="2019-01-10 10:30:23" ] @ZombieTiger1 sorry, but to be very frank, he's not really worth anything but fodder price. :/ he's not G1, he has a basic tert, his colors and genes aren't anything special... i'm afraid the most you'd get for him is about 7-8kT depending on the fodder floor. check the lowest AH price for adults and price him around there, or if you have a Coliseum team, you can try leveling him up and exalting him for a bit more profit. [/quote] Ok thanks
After wrote on 2019-01-10 10:30:23:

Ok thanks
My Socials
xwB9bSB.png6khVAbB.gif6Ih9zpY.pngTQeV2rb.png 2g77a1u.pngu7aSN3D.png0LVcGsI.png
wx97r8g.pngbisexual_by_agent_pits-d88d9bm.pngfemale_by_agent_pits-d8ebynk.png she_her_by_agent_pits-d88i5w4.png
Please PLEASE help me this one ad takes me to its website automatically and I can’t press the back button it traps me in its website :( !!!!! It happens every time I get on like I get on for 5 mins then it pops up!!!
I need help please!
Please PLEASE help me this one ad takes me to its website automatically and I can’t press the back button it traps me in its website :( !!!!! It happens every time I get on like I get on for 5 mins then it pops up!!!
I need help please!
VxOtqjN.pngVoQaqlF.png
@StarryGreyhound sorry, but there's not really anything we can do. staff are aware of the problem and are working on fixing it, but in the meantime all you can do is report the ad here or send a ticket via Contact Us (as described here), and use an adblocker extension/app until it's fixed.
@StarryGreyhound sorry, but there's not really anything we can do. staff are aware of the problem and are working on fixing it, but in the meantime all you can do is report the ad here or send a ticket via Contact Us (as described here), and use an adblocker extension/app until it's fixed.
yellow flag icon linking to After's Lair Directory
After
They/them

< Lair Directory
Sig Spotlight >
Coliseum banner showing After's avatar dragon, a steel blue and black Spiral.Coliseum banner showing a black and red Coatl.
Coliseum banner showing a Wildclaw with flames and a soot-covered face.Coliseum banner showing a black and beige Skydancer.
@After okay thank you for your help!
@After okay thank you for your help!
VxOtqjN.pngVoQaqlF.png
Question! Is there a way to change a dragon's name? I bought a dragon that was already named and I want to change it bit I don't know if it's even possible...
Question! Is there a way to change a dragon's name? I bought a dragon that was already named and I want to change it bit I don't know if it's even possible...
@TalkAboutSpace You can! It requires a [item=Scroll of Renaming] It costs 6000T from the marketplace in the specialty tab, or you can buy one from the AH It is used through the specialty tab in your hoard.
@TalkAboutSpace

You can! It requires a Scroll of Renaming
It costs 6000T from the marketplace in the specialty tab, or you can buy one from the AH
It is used through the specialty tab in your hoard.
8mIb4Hl.gif
@Kyrila Thanks!
@Kyrila Thanks!
Using a laptop. How do I move a dragon from the main tab to the second tab?
Using a laptop. How do I move a dragon from the main tab to the second tab?
@Kaiuta

If you click the left button in lair edit mode on any dragon, it will give you the option to move the selected dragon(s) to a different lair tab!
@Kaiuta

If you click the left button in lair edit mode on any dragon, it will give you the option to move the selected dragon(s) to a different lair tab!
EDPdzPA.pngoCyuG6K.pngM4gRmAb.png
Mz977my.png
1 2 ... 80 81 82 83 84 ... 99 100