Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Experiencing spammy ads
I’ve had a problem with pop ups this morning.
What is going on?
What is going on?
[quote name="Crystalx" date="2019-01-21 08:43:03" ] I’ve had a problem with pop ups this morning. What is going on? [/quote] @Crystalx, it looks like rogue ads have made their way through again. D: Because these ads can block a player's ability to post in the bad ad tracking thread, you can send your report through [b][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/site/contact-us]Contact Us[/url][/b]. If you're able to grab a screenshot with the URL, you can send it to our Support team and they'll forward it to Hiveworks. Please [b]only[/b] do this if you need to report an invasive mobile pop-up ad. Otherwise, we ask players to report bad ads through the [b][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/27823]tracking thread in Flight Rising Discussion.[/url][/b]
Crystalx wrote on 2019-01-21 08:43:03:
What is going on?

@Crystalx, it looks like rogue ads have made their way through again. D: Because these ads can block a player's ability to post in the bad ad tracking thread, you can send your report through Contact Us. If you're able to grab a screenshot with the URL, you can send it to our Support team and they'll forward it to Hiveworks.

Please only do this if you need to report an invasive mobile pop-up ad. Otherwise, we ask players to report bad ads through the tracking thread in Flight Rising Discussion.
@Aequorin

Thank you so much for your help, I reported it. I am so sorry if I posted in the wrong forum!
@Aequorin

Thank you so much for your help, I reported it. I am so sorry if I posted in the wrong forum!
@crystalx I had this same exact problem for the longest time on my iPad, so I ended up getting an ad blocker and it hasn’t happened since :)

In my experience I kept getting the same ad but the url kept changing, so I would definitely recommend it.
@crystalx I had this same exact problem for the longest time on my iPad, so I ended up getting an ad blocker and it hasn’t happened since :)

In my experience I kept getting the same ad but the url kept changing, so I would definitely recommend it.
t3ZZoeU.pngFU8J6iH.pngEZybtWo.gifaT7Sqrk.gifXWlqR9r.png