Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | FAQs and Answers
1 2 ... 81 82 83 84 85 ... 99 100
Thank you. I never thought to check (select) the dragon then click the move button.
Thank you. I never thought to check (select) the dragon then click the move button.
I'm having a hard time finding out something, most likely because I don't know what terms to use.

How does one look for dragons with certain colour combinations? I sometimes see "there is only one other dragon with this colour combo out there" in posts, and I don't know how to do that.

I've played around in the Scrying Workshop, looked in the Encyclopedia and even did a search of this thread, but no luck.

Could anyone help me, please?
I'm having a hard time finding out something, most likely because I don't know what terms to use.

How does one look for dragons with certain colour combinations? I sometimes see "there is only one other dragon with this colour combo out there" in posts, and I don't know how to do that.

I've played around in the Scrying Workshop, looked in the Encyclopedia and even did a search of this thread, but no luck.

Could anyone help me, please?
pcXMLqN.png
@Boxerwing they use Search -> Dragon Search and plug in the color combo they're looking for. c:
@Boxerwing they use Search -> Dragon Search and plug in the color combo they're looking for. c:
yellow flag icon linking to After's Lair Directory
After
They/them

< Lair Directory
Sig Spotlight >
Coliseum banner showing After's avatar dragon, a steel blue and black Spiral.Coliseum banner showing a black and red Coatl.
Coliseum banner showing a Wildclaw with flames and a soot-covered face.Coliseum banner showing a black and beige Skydancer.
@After

Thank you so much for the quick and informative reply! I really appreciate it :)
@After

Thank you so much for the quick and informative reply! I really appreciate it :)
pcXMLqN.png
Hello, Im not sure if im just not seeing it but how do you edit your signature? Or where do you go to edit it?
Hello, Im not sure if im just not seeing it but how do you edit your signature? Or where do you go to edit it?
rJeB6wo.png
@P3rlyrreilth

Hit the arrow next to your username on the top right. Then select account settings. You'll be brought to a list that also holds the option to make/edit a signature.
@P3rlyrreilth

Hit the arrow next to your username on the top right. Then select account settings. You'll be brought to a list that also holds the option to make/edit a signature.
@Ekon
Thanks for the help :)
@Ekon
Thanks for the help :)
rJeB6wo.png
Hi! Sorta new to FR, but I'm getting the hang of it.
My question is about forum vistas, when changing it, do you get to keep your old one?
Hi! Sorta new to FR, but I'm getting the hang of it.
My question is about forum vistas, when changing it, do you get to keep your old one?
@WintrrSocks

Yes, Vistas are applied to your account and you can switch between them at any time.
@WintrrSocks

Yes, Vistas are applied to your account and you can switch between them at any time.
EDPdzPA.pngoCyuG6K.pngM4gRmAb.png
Mz977my.png
@SeaCrest
Oh thanks a lot! :D
@SeaCrest
Oh thanks a lot! :D
1 2 ... 81 82 83 84 85 ... 99 100