Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Lair Revamp + Hibernal Den
1 2 ... 106 107 108 109 110 ... 189 190
[quote name="DoctorCardinal" date="2019-02-07 17:30:07" ] Is there a way to change tab order or no? [/quote] @DoctorCardinal Yes - go into edit mode and drag-and-drop the tabs, using the four little dots on the right-hand side of each tab.
DoctorCardinal wrote on 2019-02-07 17:30:07:
Is there a way to change tab order or no?

@DoctorCardinal

Yes - go into edit mode and drag-and-drop the tabs, using the four little dots on the right-hand side of each tab.
I absolutely love the update! Just the fact that I can now arrange dragons on mobile would be enough, but the hibernal den and being able to organize my dragons in different tabs and pages is amazing! I really feel like this is just what this game needed and I'm really happy with the changes. Thanks, FR [emoji=familiar heart]!
I absolutely love the update! Just the fact that I can now arrange dragons on mobile would be enough, but the hibernal den and being able to organize my dragons in different tabs and pages is amazing! I really feel like this is just what this game needed and I'm really happy with the changes. Thanks, FR !
The Empyreal Library
0: I just realized! If I get slots in the Hibernal Den I can get as many dragons to show off as I'd like! <3 What a dream!
0: I just realized! If I get slots in the Hibernal Den I can get as many dragons to show off as I'd like! <3 What a dream!
awesome, been waiting so long for this
awesome, been waiting so long for this
aesq82D.gif mlHpBMC.png
tRvB8Xn.png
sH7lY9t.gif

hatchery!

Trading from food item to elemental sprite-click to trade!
Interesting. I LOVE the customization. Being able to buy slots with items is fun. I'm incredibly pleased with this update.

I am not as fond of the visual changes made to the individual dragon cards--- they're very unnecessary and make it much harder to scan the page, especially if you don't have the greatest eyesight--- things like how low-contrast the icons are for gender, flight, and tabs other than the current tab; the fact that the top of the box intersects with the dragon image; the icons for breeding cooldown and hibernation cooldown being incredibly similar looking, and how the checkbox to select dragons is behind the dragon image, especially on 5-dragons-per-row mode.

I notice with a lot of the new features (like the completely unannounced change to the gathering page) are moving away from the old style into something a bit more "modern" with an incredibly low-contrast colour scheme in the buttons, windows, and icons, and I'm a bit nervous about what that's going to do for your accessibility.
Interesting. I LOVE the customization. Being able to buy slots with items is fun. I'm incredibly pleased with this update.

I am not as fond of the visual changes made to the individual dragon cards--- they're very unnecessary and make it much harder to scan the page, especially if you don't have the greatest eyesight--- things like how low-contrast the icons are for gender, flight, and tabs other than the current tab; the fact that the top of the box intersects with the dragon image; the icons for breeding cooldown and hibernation cooldown being incredibly similar looking, and how the checkbox to select dragons is behind the dragon image, especially on 5-dragons-per-row mode.

I notice with a lot of the new features (like the completely unannounced change to the gathering page) are moving away from the old style into something a bit more "modern" with an incredibly low-contrast colour scheme in the buttons, windows, and icons, and I'm a bit nervous about what that's going to do for your accessibility.
ZT1GQLd.png
Cool stuff!
Cool stuff!
1dguu_IKpr_Ds_S6_ETJ.gif

FR+1

AHHHH IT’S AMAZING
AHHHH IT’S AMAZING
mainbanner-REAL.jpg
I'm just loving this.....just spent about an hour playing with my lair.....it'll do for now....lol
I'm just loving this.....just spent about an hour playing with my lair.....it'll do for now....lol
gtRoPZg.png 4YqEWE5.png 27754151187_13038e2c8e_o.png
Some initial issues from a mobile issue:

-I can't seem to rearrange my tabs. Could just be me, though.
-Very hard to see gender icons/checkboxes.

Edit: There came the moment of truth: Can I rearrange my dragons?

Sadly not. While I can shift them between pages and in and out of internal den, I can not drag them to rearrange. Overall, no improvement on my end of the game in that aspect.
Some initial issues from a mobile issue:

-I can't seem to rearrange my tabs. Could just be me, though.
-Very hard to see gender icons/checkboxes.

Edit: There came the moment of truth: Can I rearrange my dragons?

Sadly not. While I can shift them between pages and in and out of internal den, I can not drag them to rearrange. Overall, no improvement on my end of the game in that aspect.
Hi, I really dont like how it looks. I feel like the thumbnails are too small. Is there a way to get the old ones back? :(
Hi, I really dont like how it looks. I feel like the thumbnails are too small. Is there a way to get the old ones back? :(
1 2 ... 106 107 108 109 110 ... 189 190