Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Lair Revamp + Hibernal Den
1 2 ... 75 76 77 78 79 ... 189 190
I'd like the option to set our 'hibernal den' to the default den people see when they go on my page. I'd love to move my permas over but don't like that the first impression of my lair is going to be fodder breeders. Could this be added?
I'd like the option to set our 'hibernal den' to the default den people see when they go on my page. I'd love to move my permas over but don't like that the first impression of my lair is going to be fodder breeders. Could this be added?
xu283Kp.gif...3qZ2TWJ.gif1328MiZ.gifOipIF0J.gif....7F3QtXR.gif
This new system is awesome[emoji=guardian star]... but can we get our dragon images in lair view a little bigger? Pretty please? The images seem smaller and flatter. Just a smidge bigger. Thats all.
This new system is awesome... but can we get our dragon images in lair view a little bigger? Pretty please? The images seem smaller and flatter.

Just a smidge bigger. Thats all.
IMG-7708.png

ovaJ1TV.png
[quote name="Undel" date="2019-02-07 10:53:51" ] And there's new emojis. Very important. [center][emoji=left wing][emoji=guardian angry][emoji=guardian confused][emoji=guardian deadpan][emoji=guardian happy][emoji=guardian laughing][emoji=guardian love][emoji=guardian sad][emoji=guardian scared][emoji=guardian sleepy][emoji=guardian star][emoji=guardian tongue][emoji=guardian winking][emoji=right wing][/center] [/quote] Staff, i love you, thanks for the gift that is the den & the emojis!
Undel wrote on 2019-02-07 10:53:51:
And there's new emojis. Very important.

Staff, i love you, thanks for the gift that is the den & the emojis!
plagueanim1.gif
FR+9 | cQS6PnX.png | german
FObX7rS.png
- No voice to cry suffering. -
No random friend requests
_______
__
f44Zu0R.gif

I was just talking with some friends about wishing for an easier organisation system- and here it is!! Super excited to go check it all out!!
I was just talking with some friends about wishing for an easier organisation system- and here it is!! Super excited to go check it all out!!
3QONSnu.png
Banner by Asper
@Aequorin @Xhaztol @Mutron @Akiri
Sorry to ping you directly but I would like as swift an answer as possible, if we have all the items for a task to expand the Hibernal den but the items are in the vault and the task has not rotated in, will moving them to the hoard make the task appear or would we have to wait for it to rotate in to complete it?
I ask so I don't have to move 30+ pages of mats/food/trinkets by hand to sort out what tasks I already have done if the feature doesn't exist yet.
@Aequorin @Xhaztol @Mutron @Akiri
Sorry to ping you directly but I would like as swift an answer as possible, if we have all the items for a task to expand the Hibernal den but the items are in the vault and the task has not rotated in, will moving them to the hoard make the task appear or would we have to wait for it to rotate in to complete it?
I ask so I don't have to move 30+ pages of mats/food/trinkets by hand to sort out what tasks I already have done if the feature doesn't exist yet.
zBb62uZ.pngkiukE70.png1.png
[quote name="MissMokushiroku" date="2019-02-07 13:44:07" ] Is there a way to change which tab is your main tab? (i.e., which one dragons you buy/hatch will automatically go into) I'd rather not swap all my dragons between tabs. [/quote] I really hope they add a way. Was sooo tedious having to manually move around 180 dragons to get them all out of the main tab to sort properly, so that only the fodder were in the main tab. I wish we could designate which tab was the deposit box so that it wouldn't require moving the whole lair out of that tab by default if you didn't want to use that tab for it.
MissMokushiroku wrote on 2019-02-07 13:44:07:
Is there a way to change which tab is your main tab? (i.e., which one dragons you buy/hatch will automatically go into) I'd rather not swap all my dragons between tabs.
I really hope they add a way. Was sooo tedious having to manually move around 180 dragons to get them all out of the main tab to sort properly, so that only the fodder were in the main tab. I wish we could designate which tab was the deposit box so that it wouldn't require moving the whole lair out of that tab by default if you didn't want to use that tab for it.
dXizOVT.gif
deviantART
♦ +3 FR Time ♦
♦ Born-Again Christian ♦
♥ ♥ Wishlist ♥ ♥
♦ ♦ For Sale ♦ ♦
Free Dragons
Free lv27 Cauldron
Animated Icons
Art Trades
NatakiroFR.gif      tumblr_inline_nt4mfidcqY1qkfp12_500.gif
     Ping, please!
i'm back. i love the update! i have new goals for my lair that i've discovered while organizing, and it's so refreshing; a new drive to play FR even more! yay
i'm back. i love the update! i have new goals for my lair that i've discovered while organizing, and it's so refreshing; a new drive to play FR even more! yay
yzUX307.png
initial scan....can we get something besides pink hearts for familiars....
initial scan....can we get something besides pink hearts for familiars....
15583.png
Is it just me, or are the images not working properly only for me after this update?? [img]https://i.imgur.com/5EwR3zC.png[/img]
Is it just me, or are the images not working properly only for me after this update??

5EwR3zC.png
ROOZ1my.png
UMevL3r.png
dEe2UrM.png
MFxuEZc.png
I finally have a tab named BOOTY TOWN

this is the BEST EVER
I finally have a tab named BOOTY TOWN

this is the BEST EVER
1 2 ... 75 76 77 78 79 ... 189 190