Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Lair Revamp + Hibernal Den
1 2 ... 76 77 78 79 80 ... 189 190
IM CRYINY
IM CRYINY
Shattered Glass
|[skins]les chats'
|[$]art shop
|aesthetic™ busts
|100 eggs quest
Oh thank God
And thank you staff for working so hard
Oh thank God
And thank you staff for working so hard
DbPd1nP.png
Any chance that the coliseum will be made to let us select tabs instead of lair order? It seems to intermingle different tabs together right now, which makes it a little difficult to locate the dragons I'm trying to train.
Any chance that the coliseum will be made to let us select tabs instead of lair order? It seems to intermingle different tabs together right now, which makes it a little difficult to locate the dragons I'm trying to train.
dFnwkLI.png
pZJYyk4.png
ePOliyb.png
77780318.png77918481.png[/img]
thanks I don’t like it but I’ll get used to it
just make the dragon things back to normal
thanks I don’t like it but I’ll get used to it
just make the dragon things back to normal
image0.gif • mays / mayshire / may
• +3 FR time | EST / EDT
• she/her they/them is fine!
• sales tab here! ^^
image0.gif
[quote name="MurkyDepths" date="2019-02-07 13:45:04" ] I'd like the option to set our 'hibernal den' to the default den people see when they go on my page. I'd love to move my permas over but don't like that the first impression of my lair is going to be fodder breeders. Could this be added? [/quote] Ooh, I'd like to have an option to set the hibernal den as default, not just for others to see but me as well since most of my favourite dragons are going to be in there. Also, thank you for releasing this update so early in the year! :D
MurkyDepths wrote on 2019-02-07 13:45:04:
I'd like the option to set our 'hibernal den' to the default den people see when they go on my page. I'd love to move my permas over but don't like that the first impression of my lair is going to be fodder breeders. Could this be added?

Ooh, I'd like to have an option to set the hibernal den as default, not just for others to see but me as well since most of my favourite dragons are going to be in there.

Also, thank you for releasing this update so early in the year! :D
A28Svy9.pngfBVWC4D.pngRCD2mOL.pngOTXJQ9a.png4oO1RBo.png
[quote name="vinsmoke" date="2019-02-07 13:29:50" ] Looks like "2/7/2019" breeding cooldown format got changed to "Feb 7 2019". Much better! Thank you! (still liked the "days until" thing more lmao) [/quote] Yeah that kinda makes me angry, if I'm gonna be honest. The old way was not something that needed to be changed. When the first change was commented on earlier, this is not the 'fix' we were looking for. I still have to either look at a calendar or do math to figure out how many days I have to wait, neither are additional steps I wanted to have to take.
vinsmoke wrote on 2019-02-07 13:29:50:
Looks like "2/7/2019" breeding cooldown format got changed to "Feb 7 2019".
Much better! Thank you!

(still liked the "days until" thing more lmao)

Yeah that kinda makes me angry, if I'm gonna be honest.
The old way was not something that needed to be changed.

When the first change was commented on earlier, this is not the 'fix' we were looking for.

I still have to either look at a calendar or do math to figure out how many days I have to wait, neither are additional steps I wanted to have to take.
tumblr_p9ez19SaUs1u2pujao1_500.gif
I love love love love love this new look my lair has. Great job flight rising team!!!
I love love love love love this new look my lair has. Great job flight rising team!!!
FR +3
This update made my day! Thank you so much! [emoji=familiar heart]
This update made my day! Thank you so much!
@YaoWang My images look fine. Maybe you have to clear your cache/hard refresh (ctrl+F5)
@YaoWang My images look fine. Maybe you have to clear your cache/hard refresh (ctrl+F5)
dXizOVT.gif
deviantART
♦ +3 FR Time ♦
♦ Born-Again Christian ♦
♥ ♥ Wishlist ♥ ♥
♦ ♦ For Sale ♦ ♦
Free Dragons
Free lv27 Cauldron
Animated Icons
Art Trades
NatakiroFR.gif      tumblr_inline_nt4mfidcqY1qkfp12_500.gif
     Ping, please!
@Natakiro @MissMokushiroku
Currently you only have to manually move dragons between pages, clicking on multiple dragons allows them to be mass moved to different tabs and the Hibernal Den.
@Natakiro @MissMokushiroku
Currently you only have to manually move dragons between pages, clicking on multiple dragons allows them to be mass moved to different tabs and the Hibernal Den.
zBb62uZ.pngkiukE70.png1.png
1 2 ... 76 77 78 79 80 ... 189 190