Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Lair Revamp + Hibernal Den
1 2 ... 77 78 79 80 81 ... 189 190
I've been dying for tabs but why does the > arrow to you know, go to your NEXT DRAGON, take you to the next tab? This makes it really difficult to bond with familiars quickly.
I've been dying for tabs but why does the > arrow to you know, go to your NEXT DRAGON, take you to the next tab? This makes it really difficult to bond with familiars quickly.
Ahh what a cool update!! I can't wait to play around with it more. Thanks staff [emoji=guardian star]
Ahh what a cool update!! I can't wait to play around with it more. Thanks staff
1106806.png1106844.png44B24667-304B-4FE5-9E98-94EF9C72D7E6.png1106855.png1106843.png
Also, could there be a sort filter for highlighting dragons that are listed on the Auction House? That would be pretty useful, as the moneybag icon leaves when you sort them.
Also, could there be a sort filter for highlighting dragons that are listed on the Auction House? That would be pretty useful, as the moneybag icon leaves when you sort them.
dXizOVT.gif
deviantART
♦ +3 FR Time ♦
♦ Born-Again Christian ♦
♥ ♥ Wishlist ♥ ♥
♦ ♦ For Sale ♦ ♦
Free Dragons
Free lv27 Cauldron
Animated Icons
Art Trades
NatakiroFR.gif      tumblr_inline_nt4mfidcqY1qkfp12_500.gif
     Ping, please!
YAY!!
YAY!!
4xTBSTZ.png
[quote name="@IronPen" date="2019-02-07 13:53:40" ] @/Natakiro Currently you only have to manually move dragons between pages, clicking on multiple dragons allows them to be mass moved to different tabs and the Hibernal Den. [/quote] Thought so D: Thank you for clearing that up! ^^
@IronPen wrote on 2019-02-07 13:53:40:
@/Natakiro
Currently you only have to manually move dragons between pages, clicking on multiple dragons allows them to be mass moved to different tabs and the Hibernal Den.
Thought so D: Thank you for clearing that up! ^^
dXizOVT.gif
deviantART
♦ +3 FR Time ♦
♦ Born-Again Christian ♦
♥ ♥ Wishlist ♥ ♥
♦ ♦ For Sale ♦ ♦
Free Dragons
Free lv27 Cauldron
Animated Icons
Art Trades
NatakiroFR.gif      tumblr_inline_nt4mfidcqY1qkfp12_500.gif
     Ping, please!
Are we going to have the option of changing our icon to dragons in the Hibernal Den by the way? I just realized that they don't seem selectable if they're in the HD.

EDIT: Oh actually apparently they're still there, just not in the same order I was expecting / Hibernal Den is waaay back at the end.
Are we going to have the option of changing our icon to dragons in the Hibernal Den by the way? I just realized that they don't seem selectable if they're in the HD.

EDIT: Oh actually apparently they're still there, just not in the same order I was expecting / Hibernal Den is waaay back at the end.
2022_fr-signature.png
VAIXATION
(vikes-ZAY-shun)
THEY/THEM/THEIRS
2022_fr-signature-margin.png
2022_fr-profile-divider-4.png
ABOUT || ART || ACCENTS
2022_fr-profile-divider-1.png
2022_fr-signature-2.png
Ooh~ I'm about to have a lot of fun, i can feel it--

But where are the item turn in tasks at is all I wanna know--
Ooh~ I'm about to have a lot of fun, i can feel it--

But where are the item turn in tasks at is all I wanna know--
omgomgomgomg its here [emoji=guardian love] kinda wish the health bars were smaller and the dragon pics a bit bigger? but that's just a personal aesthetic thing
omgomgomgomg its here

kinda wish the health bars were smaller and the dragon pics a bit bigger? but that's just a personal aesthetic thing
Grouse Basilisk Field Notes Trilobite Fossil Copper Pocketwatch Chimera Fangs Wing Bones
[emoji=guardian love] YESSS I LOVE IT
YESSS I LOVE IT
Seeker Orb
rhae
any pronouns
fr +3
FINALLY, A WAY TO MOVE DRAGONS ON MOBILE!!!
FINALLY, A WAY TO MOVE DRAGONS ON MOBILE!!!
Live today. Don’t wait for tomorrow.
sz13nwR.png
untitled_by_someoneanrgything-dbxcqk7.png
1 2 ... 77 78 79 80 81 ... 189 190