Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
1 2 ... 5644 5645 5646 5647 5648 ... 16043 16044
[img]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DwQhwKvU8AE1aJV.jpg[/img]
DwQhwKvU8AE1aJV.jpg

hi im luke :] im on a hiatus, find me on idv
fr time +1
he/him
im so glad i participated so heavily in notn cause i got some dope apparel out of it (and familiars) and it makes me feel better, cause yeah i love my dergs without apparel, theyre gorgeous on their own but hooooooo boy they look better now
im so glad i participated so heavily in notn cause i got some dope apparel out of it (and familiars) and it makes me feel better, cause yeah i love my dergs without apparel, theyre gorgeous on their own but hooooooo boy they look better now
derg hoarding problem
skydancer and pearlcatcher biased
big friendly nerd, whats good
she/her, 20 y/o
antitoxin is the love of my life
XwdFUqu.png
I want to look for a shiny Pokemon but idk which one to go for...
I want to look for a shiny Pokemon but idk which one to go for...
[color=360705]softkore, about elon musk and all the hyperloop criticism: "you can try your hardest to help people, and you will STILL get hate for it." me, a murderer that wants to delay and prevent death: [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/320298535121846272/531681323895750687/guess_ill_die.png[/img]
softkore, about elon musk and all the hyperloop criticism: "you can try your hardest to help people, and you will STILL get hate for it."
me, a murderer that wants to delay and prevent death:
guess_ill_die.png
J9GEzlP.png

marketplace/mp
he/she
art ^ skins ^ buying fod nests
So I'm loving PokéHeroes so far with my favorite thing to do is click on eggs/Pokémon for experience and more coins. I clicked so many times the website had to ask if I was human and made me click on a Pokémon sprite they named. Never had a website do that before.

Guess that means I need to give it a break lol.
So I'm loving PokéHeroes so far with my favorite thing to do is click on eggs/Pokémon for experience and more coins. I clicked so many times the website had to ask if I was human and made me click on a Pokémon sprite they named. Never had a website do that before.

Guess that means I need to give it a break lol.
tenor.gif?itemid=11974065.gif
There's the classic "I don't like it. I love it!"
I propose the following "I don't love it. I LIVE it"
There's the classic "I don't like it. I love it!"
I propose the following "I don't love it. I LIVE it"
Neon.png You start with an impossible goal: defeating the unbeatable enemy. And then you do whatever you gotta do to achieve it! Because even you can't know how much potential you have until you push yourself past your limits. THAT'S how you make yourself not just stronger... but stronger than you ever imagined you could be!

Qpv2mvo.pngYE53boy.pngSZfmfRv.png
fujRTIl.png
its so ******* hot in here. why wont it get cooler im ******* going to die
its so ******* hot in here. why wont it get cooler im ******* going to die
FR + 0 - pls click them! ->alyja1.pngIwn8Z1.pngNVbyy1.pngunknown.png
@SalFisher needs to open their windows possibly. (Where I am at it is -3 and windy ywy)

Also heck wisdom teeth can go commit not existing
@SalFisher needs to open their windows possibly. (Where I am at it is -3 and windy ywy)

Also heck wisdom teeth can go commit not existing
Huge old dragon purge here. All under 2mil ID digits (T/G) accepted. 6 digits, leveled dragons, earth dragons, old coatls, unbreds, xxy, etc all for sale please make offers
@cruelty id love to open my windows but my fragile skinny pig would perish
@cruelty id love to open my windows but my fragile skinny pig would perish
FR + 0 - pls click them! ->alyja1.pngIwn8Z1.pngNVbyy1.pngunknown.png
I am in a Weird Mood. Like I feel pretty depressed and anxious bc of the season and no vitamin d and all that jazz but I am completely aware of why I feel bad but I still have to just sit here feeling bad. But I also am kind of hyper? Like really jazzed up and probably listening to pumped music isn't good but the alternative is feeling really really bad. So I kind of want to run outside and scream? I have a lot of energy and am also super tired at the same time it's like I drank nyqil and redbull and they are fighting each other but it's just my mania and my depression in a pit together.

In conclusion, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
I am in a Weird Mood. Like I feel pretty depressed and anxious bc of the season and no vitamin d and all that jazz but I am completely aware of why I feel bad but I still have to just sit here feeling bad. But I also am kind of hyper? Like really jazzed up and probably listening to pumped music isn't good but the alternative is feeling really really bad. So I kind of want to run outside and scream? I have a lot of energy and am also super tired at the same time it's like I drank nyqil and redbull and they are fighting each other but it's just my mania and my depression in a pit together.

In conclusion, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
azag_sig.png
1 2 ... 5644 5645 5646 5647 5648 ... 16043 16044