Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [R] Forgetools 10g/ticket CLOSED
1 2 3 4
Bump
Bump
mire hates me:(
FR +15, +16 during DST
She/Her
Gray Aroace
INTP
English 1st Language
Mandarin Chinese 2nd Language
French 3rd Language
AR60, 100% all released regions
It's... quite a disproportionate number
zia my beloved
I spent 2.4mil t on her, I think she counts
it hasn't been updated in a while but STILL
sweet holds the clan directory
kobi holds the lore directory
tumblr_p27o7vllRE1wvvm88o2_100.png
Go go go~
Go go go~
-insert cute signature here-

tDeKDnH.png
Sending in 10g!
Sending in 10g!
CheuG1b.png ___________

coli | cauldron

fest skins & umas for sale!

let your dreams take flight
_______________qd7QmLu.png
bumpy!
bumpy!
Maricnnette of Fire

was pierrct of wind
++++++++ xYL4mas.png
[quote=Forgetools Entrants] [size=0]@alpinehell @anoneclipse @bittertea @blindbard @blod @bonibaru @chickensaur @collector @countingchocobos @darkwolf133 @draconequis @drakeo1903 @eneri @glaskin @goldpiilot @hidd3nstare @ileni @irien @jbapple @kvon @ladychipmunk @lavuski @lightcrusader @lordchair @magala @minones @mohenjo @neomasterrae @pedroinboxfort @princeyuu @ptolemyii @rachelamber @reedshine @rubyredtan @sashema @sassmastermaxie @selah @shinydecidueye @simfeetunder @sirspiderider @skydancer10 @thetoastfiend @thunderbeast @tirtouga678 @twistedaydreams @yellowstarfish @zemo @zith[/size] [/quote] Hey there kiddiwinks - just a quick reminder that the Forgetools raffle will be closing at rollover tonight! If you have any further ticket purchases that you'd like to make, please ensure that the PM/CR is sent before rollover hit to be eligible. I will be at work tomorrow so the raffle will most likely be drawn once I return from work, at approximately 9am FRT. Thank you all once again for you ticket purchases, it is very much appreciated!

Hey there kiddiwinks - just a quick reminder that the Forgetools raffle will be closing at rollover tonight! If you have any further ticket purchases that you'd like to make, please ensure that the PM/CR is sent before rollover hit to be eligible. I will be at work tomorrow so the raffle will most likely be drawn once I return from work, at approximately 9am FRT.

Thank you all once again for you ticket purchases, it is very much appreciated!
oMAEOf6.gif
tumblr_og9bqr8aOp1vzfkcno1_75sq.gif
7lk4Uj3.png Harvest Floracat
floracat count: 91
7OBcTtn.png
bump
bump
P3QILmB.gif ___

she/her - writer - FR+0
but who prays for lucifer?
who in eighteen centuries,
has had the common humanity
to pray for the one sinner
that needed it most?

-- Mark Twain
____ P3kLLBM.png ___
This raffle is now closed and no further tickets can be purchased. It will be drawn later on today, subject to the server migration being completed, or at the earliest convenience once site access is restored.

Thank you very much for every purchase that was made!
This raffle is now closed and no further tickets can be purchased. It will be drawn later on today, subject to the server migration being completed, or at the earliest convenience once site access is restored.

Thank you very much for every purchase that was made!
oMAEOf6.gif
7OBcTtn.png
[img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/1dgwdc3wz15yjps/firetop.png[/img] [quote=Forgetools Entrants][size=0]@alpinehell @anoneclipse @bittertea @blindbard @blod @bonibaru @chickensaur @collector @countingchocobos @darkwolf133 @draconequis @drakeo1903 @eneri @glaskin @goldpiilot @hidd3nstare @ileni @irien @jbapple @kay13 @kvon @ladychipmunk @lavuski @lightcrusader @lordchair @magala @minones @mohenjo @neomasterrae @pedroinboxfort @princeyuu @ptolemyii @rachelamber @reedshine @rubyredtan @sashema @sassmastermaxie @selah @shinydecidueye @simfeetunder @sirspiderider @skydancer10 @thetoastfiend @thunderbeast @tirtouga678 @twistedaydreams @yellowstarfish @zemo @zith[/size][/quote] Now that the site is back out of maintenance, I'm pleased to say that the raffle is fully closed and drawn. I'd also like to say an enormous thank you for every single ticket purchase that has been made in the last two weeks - especially in the last couple of days. As stated in the original post, the first person drawn will receive the Forgetools; the next nine people will each receive a Mire Vista out of my personal stock of 152. It's an ongoing problem. [LIST=1] [*]@Collector [*]@Irien [*]@Blindbard [*]@Skydancer10 [*]@Blod [*]@Alpinehell [*]@Goldpiilot [*]@Mohenjo [*]@Pedroinboxfort [*]@Ileni [/LIST] Congratulations; I'll get everything sent out immediately. Thank you all once again for your ticket purchases! [img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/mf5adycppkhgcpr/firebottom.png[/img]
firetop.png

Now that the site is back out of maintenance, I'm pleased to say that the raffle is fully closed and drawn. I'd also like to say an enormous thank you for every single ticket purchase that has been made in the last two weeks - especially in the last couple of days.

As stated in the original post, the first person drawn will receive the Forgetools; the next nine people will each receive a Mire Vista out of my personal stock of 152. It's an ongoing problem.
  1. @Collector
  2. @Irien
  3. @Blindbard
  4. @Skydancer10
  5. @Blod
  6. @Alpinehell
  7. @Goldpiilot
  8. @Mohenjo
  9. @Pedroinboxfort
  10. @Ileni

Congratulations; I'll get everything sent out immediately. Thank you all once again for your ticket purchases!

firebottom.png
oMAEOf6.gif
7OBcTtn.png
Thanks for hosting and congrats to everyone!
Thanks for hosting and congrats to everyone!
1052p.png
KPt2jST.png
PsY9SIv.png
VA1XCHD.png
l5SJ5yw.png
58T08n9.png
kyWLcLU.png
Thank you so much!
Thank you so much!
Y1Z8zn6.pngSDMVm6k.png9gyY1jx.png
1 2 3 4