Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Shock Switch Upcoming Features/Bugs
1 2 ... 160 161 162 163 164 ... 166 167
@Altarea that achievement is currently disabled, and it will likely remain that way until the achievement system revamp
@Altarea that achievement is currently disabled, and it will likely remain that way until the achievement system revamp
fzww6al.png
@chatoyant
The no wonder I haven't gotten the Achievement yet cause it's not working XD
@chatoyant
The no wonder I haven't gotten the Achievement yet cause it's not working XD
ZPHN6ju.png
You should get slightly extra Treasure if you have lightning clan and you play Shock Switch. Also: Get bonus if you are the clan and play the game related to clan (Except Glimmer and Gloom; you get the bonus ONLY if you win with all dark and have shadow clan, all light and have light clan.)
You should get slightly extra Treasure if you have lightning clan and you play Shock Switch. Also: Get bonus if you are the clan and play the game related to clan (Except Glimmer and Gloom; you get the bonus ONLY if you win with all dark and have shadow clan, all light and have light clan.)
@crossboa this thread is very, VERY old, and both of those suggestions would be extremely unfair to the people outside of those flights. I can only imagine the uproar, especially considering not all flights have games, and some games aren’t aligned to a flight.
@crossboa this thread is very, VERY old, and both of those suggestions would be extremely unfair to the people outside of those flights. I can only imagine the uproar, especially considering not all flights have games, and some games aren’t aligned to a flight.
giphy.gifp74ovv7.gifmFaXmCJ.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gif

G1 sales

p74ovv7.gif

art shop banner
KkcUijP.png
old wc adopt gif
giphy.gif

Lewis link and G1 sales
goVYTQR.pngRsZjiBd.png

ghost hatchlings
TwEcIUG.png[/url] Ae0MsB2.png

Wishlist

B3w2s5h.jpg

Pixel Pearls

giphy.gif

SCP hatchery
1g9awbL.png
Click for Don't Starve/FR commissions! [TEMP CLOSED] (Casual collector of 6 digit dergs!)
vWYFQtR.png

wHRV9DG.jpg[/indent]
When I play Shock Switch for 'too long' (which seems to have no definite time) it starts lagging and then eventually crashes my internet connection while making my general computer functions glitch - including causing all other tabs to white-out regardless of what sites they are on. My mouse also freezes up and this ends in everything figuratively stuttering until the game crashes... I'm not sure why this happens, and it hasn't occurred with other games.
When I play Shock Switch for 'too long' (which seems to have no definite time) it starts lagging and then eventually crashes my internet connection while making my general computer functions glitch - including causing all other tabs to white-out regardless of what sites they are on. My mouse also freezes up and this ends in everything figuratively stuttering until the game crashes... I'm not sure why this happens, and it hasn't occurred with other games.
I said slightly! Like maybe 40 or 45 extra Treasure is not much!
I said slightly! Like maybe 40 or 45 extra Treasure is not much!
@Crossboa

Sure, it's not much, but giving some of the flights an advantage that can stack up that much would be unfair to the other half. It would even be unfair to the flights that were benefitted, because most guides for G&G are written for Shadow to win, and some games are much less profitable than others.

Also, in the future, don't post on an old thread. It's called necroing and can get the thread locked and you reported by a bunch of people. Also, post your suggestions in the suggestions forum.
@Crossboa

Sure, it's not much, but giving some of the flights an advantage that can stack up that much would be unfair to the other half. It would even be unfair to the flights that were benefitted, because most guides for G&G are written for Shadow to win, and some games are much less profitable than others.

Also, in the future, don't post on an old thread. It's called necroing and can get the thread locked and you reported by a bunch of people. Also, post your suggestions in the suggestions forum.
MZeTqmO.png

he/him
I did not see any old threads about that
I did not see any old threads about that
@Crossboa

What? The old thread I'm talking about is this one. And, just so you know, if you don't ping someone they don't know you posted.
@Crossboa

What? The old thread I'm talking about is this one. And, just so you know, if you don't ping someone they don't know you posted.
MZeTqmO.png

he/him
I can't really play the game, since every time I try, it keeps switching to the same blocks that I haven't clicked, and I can't go to any other buttons; I also had a problem which the switcher stops moving and I can't use it, I don't know if this is a bug or not, but it happens every time I play the game
I can't really play the game, since every time I try, it keeps switching to the same blocks that I haven't clicked, and I can't go to any other buttons; I also had a problem which the switcher stops moving and I can't use it, I don't know if this is a bug or not, but it happens every time I play the game
cyclone
any pronouns
fr time +3
you can never have too many characters
1 2 ... 160 161 162 163 164 ... 166 167