Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Shock Switch Upcoming Features/Bugs
1 2 ... 161 162 163 164 165 166 167
[url=https://ibb.co/3NyVLJx][img]https://i.ibb.co/85DGShy/Screenshot-20230524-202558-Chrome.jpg[/img][/url] I hope I did the image thing correctly, the preview isn't showing me an image. (It's fixed). I don't know how this happened, I had recently cleared the board and then randomly the game just ended without the blocks being anywhere near the top, the pillar did shake before the game ended though it was nowhere near the top. Another glitchy occurrence happened that I couldn't get a picture of where some blocks where visually floating on air, but this was fixed when I swapped blocks
Screenshot-20230524-202558-Chrome.jpg

I hope I did the image thing correctly, the preview isn't showing me an image. (It's fixed).

I don't know how this happened, I had recently cleared the board and then randomly the game just ended without the blocks being anywhere near the top, the pillar did shake before the game ended though it was nowhere near the top. Another glitchy occurrence happened that I couldn't get a picture of where some blocks where visually floating on air, but this was fixed when I swapped blocks
I recently played a long match, approx. 15 minutes, and I never received any treasure. Other fairgrounds games are producing treasure. Using Firefox latest version, Windows 11 latest version. (I will say it is my favorite fairgrounds game!)
I recently played a long match, approx. 15 minutes, and I never received any treasure. Other fairgrounds games are producing treasure. Using Firefox latest version, Windows 11 latest version. (I will say it is my favorite fairgrounds game!)
9ncReK5.giffoostive_sea_slug.png Eeyns8m.pngifKDEAK.png
I was playing a game and was checking the level speeds, and noticed that Hard mode, the mode I was playing on, got into speeds of 70+ by the time I was around 550k points.

I'm not sure if this is a bug or unclear wording. The mode description says "speeds of 29 and under", and the Hard level starts at speed 20, which makes it very much sound like 29 is the maximum speed this level should reach (with only Very Hard indefinitely higher with the description of "speeds of 30+").

If the wording is just unclear, it should say something more along the lines of "begins at speed 20" or something, especially because speed 29 seems to be neither a cap nor starting speed and is just an arbitrary or legacy number of some kind.

Given that Very Hard mode starts at speed 30, this seems a little strange and inconsistent.

The current speeds also make achieving the 1 million points achievement for Shock Switch a substantially harder task than any other Fairgrounds achievement- I'm not sure if this was on purpose? As a veteran of the Fairgrounds they were all relatively quickly achievable, as I am good at all the games, but this one I can't even get close to the goal at all and each attempt takes 15 to 20 minutes just to get half of the points needed for it when playing on Hard mode, and Very Hard mode seems similar, if not longer.

Given that this game is extremely anxiety-inducing for me, it's made this a rather painfully long process, when other higher-tier Fairgrounds achievements might take a number of attempts to be as good at the game as is needed, Shock Switch is requiring what would be 40+ minutes of a single round regardless of skill, which is very odd to me.
I was playing a game and was checking the level speeds, and noticed that Hard mode, the mode I was playing on, got into speeds of 70+ by the time I was around 550k points.

I'm not sure if this is a bug or unclear wording. The mode description says "speeds of 29 and under", and the Hard level starts at speed 20, which makes it very much sound like 29 is the maximum speed this level should reach (with only Very Hard indefinitely higher with the description of "speeds of 30+").

If the wording is just unclear, it should say something more along the lines of "begins at speed 20" or something, especially because speed 29 seems to be neither a cap nor starting speed and is just an arbitrary or legacy number of some kind.

Given that Very Hard mode starts at speed 30, this seems a little strange and inconsistent.

The current speeds also make achieving the 1 million points achievement for Shock Switch a substantially harder task than any other Fairgrounds achievement- I'm not sure if this was on purpose? As a veteran of the Fairgrounds they were all relatively quickly achievable, as I am good at all the games, but this one I can't even get close to the goal at all and each attempt takes 15 to 20 minutes just to get half of the points needed for it when playing on Hard mode, and Very Hard mode seems similar, if not longer.

Given that this game is extremely anxiety-inducing for me, it's made this a rather painfully long process, when other higher-tier Fairgrounds achievements might take a number of attempts to be as good at the game as is needed, Shock Switch is requiring what would be 40+ minutes of a single round regardless of skill, which is very odd to me.
eZCszQ2.png1GLQpTC.pngV4alZnn.png
I was playing today on Normal mode, and man, it was sooooooooo slow, even when it started to speed up. I was even having to wait for the lines to advance before I could make my next move - I mean, it would completely stop moving and the screen would freeze, but then a second or two later, it would start again.
I was playing today on Normal mode, and man, it was sooooooooo slow, even when it started to speed up. I was even having to wait for the lines to advance before I could make my next move - I mean, it would completely stop moving and the screen would freeze, but then a second or two later, it would start again.
7d96ebw.gif
1 2 ... 161 162 163 164 165 166 167