Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Shock Switch Upcoming Features/Bugs
1 2 ... 161 162 163 164 165 166 167
I played twice for a little to get a little over 2kt each time, but it didn't grant me the treasure
Using Firefox in Windows 10 if that's important
I played twice for a little to get a little over 2kt each time, but it didn't grant me the treasure
Using Firefox in Windows 10 if that's important
tumblr_inline_ohfczpAEJz1tfmvub_540.pngtumblr_inline_ofoo1kxIwX1tfmvub_100.pngtumblr_inline_ohfczqvEMe1tfmvub_540.png
i played for a bit, and got a bunch of treasure, but was given none of it when i ended the game, is this because i went over the treasure limit? because in other games it just gives you the treasure limit when you play and go over :P
i played for a bit, and got a bunch of treasure, but was given none of it when i ended the game, is this because i went over the treasure limit? because in other games it just gives you the treasure limit when you play and go over :P
awooga.png
The "End Game" Button on the Pause menu seems to have too large a click box.

I clicked the window of the game while paused to make sure the window was active. I ended up clicking the extended range of "End Game" button and it exited out of my successful game :(

Moving cursor over to the side of the End Game box makes it point, indicating a clickable range.
The "End Game" Button on the Pause menu seems to have too large a click box.

I clicked the window of the game while paused to make sure the window was active. I ended up clicking the extended range of "End Game" button and it exited out of my successful game :(

Moving cursor over to the side of the End Game box makes it point, indicating a clickable range.
This might just be due to lag/browser issues since I was streaming at the time, but around 55 minutes into a game on Very Easy a block floated in midair. Moving it fixed the issue. Later in the same game, I was unable to move two blocks, and rows started shaking despite not being anywhere near the top. At slightly over 57 minutes, the game ended as if blocks had reached the top when my highest row was only a little over halfway up the screen. Like I said, though, it may just be on my end!
This might just be due to lag/browser issues since I was streaming at the time, but around 55 minutes into a game on Very Easy a block floated in midair. Moving it fixed the issue. Later in the same game, I was unable to move two blocks, and rows started shaking despite not being anywhere near the top. At slightly over 57 minutes, the game ended as if blocks had reached the top when my highest row was only a little over halfway up the screen. Like I said, though, it may just be on my end!
played on hardest difficulty and got about 700k score, gave me no treasure
also, apparently you can't use the s key when it's playing the animation for clearing a block? the bar goes down to zero but then i die immediately after because it did absolutely nothing
played on hardest difficulty and got about 700k score, gave me no treasure
also, apparently you can't use the s key when it's playing the animation for clearing a block? the bar goes down to zero but then i die immediately after because it did absolutely nothing
@influxWaver is your daily treasure cap filled? because you cannot earn more than 75000 treasure per day from fairgrounds
@influxWaver is your daily treasure cap filled? because you cannot earn more than 75000 treasure per day from fairgrounds
horizontal banner that has blue space background, The Arcanist who glows pink, and light pink text that says Thanks Arcanist
Ledi | finland | 10+ fr time | adult | artist & game dev
identity button signifying that user identifies as gayidentity button signifying that user is transgender and uses he pronounsidentity button that signifies that user is autisticidentity button that signifies that user has adhd
@ralzakark Nah, treasure cap was empty when I played
I rarely ever play fairegrounds games (bad idea i know) so it’s usually empty
@ralzakark Nah, treasure cap was empty when I played
I rarely ever play fairegrounds games (bad idea i know) so it’s usually empty
it does not save the Money I win and transfers it ???
it does not save the Money I win and transfers it ???
@dragonetOfarm have you filled your lucky streak? you can only earn 75 000 treasure per day.
@dragonetOfarm have you filled your lucky streak? you can only earn 75 000 treasure per day.
horizontal banner that has blue space background, The Arcanist who glows pink, and light pink text that says Thanks Arcanist
Ledi | finland | 10+ fr time | adult | artist & game dev
identity button signifying that user identifies as gayidentity button signifying that user is transgender and uses he pronounsidentity button that signifies that user is autisticidentity button that signifies that user has adhd
no i only got 1435 and it did not transfer so i had to try again the next day on a different device
no i only got 1435 and it did not transfer so i had to try again the next day on a different device
1 2 ... 161 162 163 164 165 166 167