Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Shock Switch Upcoming Features/Bugs
1 2 ... 161 162 163 164 165 166 167
It's not giving me treasure as well, but all the other games seem to work just fine [url=https://ibb.co/vX2h8SX][img]https://i.ibb.co/CPx6FfP/Screen-Shot-2021-12-29-at-9-15-34-PM.png[/img][/url]
It's not giving me treasure as well, but all the other games seem to work just fine

Screen-Shot-2021-12-29-at-9-15-34-PM.png
qZwEAEI.png
this has probably been brought up before, but the highscores on shock switch arent sorted by difficulty. Does this plan to be changed in the near future?
this has probably been brought up before, but the highscores on shock switch arent sorted by difficulty. Does this plan to be changed in the near future?
Hello.. I'm Sab, an RPer and worldbuilder. Please DM me on discord since I'm more active there. I'm 19 if that helps. Please don't dm me if you are a minor (ill be picky with 17 year old RPers, but 16 and under will not be accepted). Please ping me.
Big WIP. Sorry
@SabotageTheAce you might have better luck asking from staff through support since usually only other players answer on these forums, and there has not been any official announcements about shock switch. though i really would not hold breath because shock switch has not got any sort of updates since 2014 which was year after it was released.
@SabotageTheAce you might have better luck asking from staff through support since usually only other players answer on these forums, and there has not been any official announcements about shock switch. though i really would not hold breath because shock switch has not got any sort of updates since 2014 which was year after it was released.
horizontal banner that has blue space background, The Arcanist who glows pink, and light pink text that says Thanks Arcanist
Ledi | finland | 10+ fr time | adult | artist & game dev
identity button signifying that user identifies as gayidentity button signifying that user is transgender and uses he pronounsidentity button that signifies that user is autisticidentity button that signifies that user has adhd
[quote name="Ralzakark" date="2022-06-02 13:04:09" ] @/SabotageTheAce you might have better luck asking from staff through support since usually only other players answer on these forums, and there has not been any official announcements about shock switch. though i really would not hold breath because shock switch has not got any sort of updates since 2014 which was year after it was released. [/quote] @Ralsakark My apologies. Ill send a ticket and see if its a bug or something else. Sorry about that.
Ralzakark wrote on 2022-06-02 13:04:09:
@/SabotageTheAce you might have better luck asking from staff through support since usually only other players answer on these forums, and there has not been any official announcements about shock switch. though i really would not hold breath because shock switch has not got any sort of updates since 2014 which was year after it was released.
@Ralsakark My apologies. Ill send a ticket and see if its a bug or something else. Sorry about that.
Hello.. I'm Sab, an RPer and worldbuilder. Please DM me on discord since I'm more active there. I'm 19 if that helps. Please don't dm me if you are a minor (ill be picky with 17 year old RPers, but 16 and under will not be accepted). Please ping me.
Big WIP. Sorry
Hey it isn't giving me the money i gained from playing and i kinda need it-
Hey it isn't giving me the money i gained from playing and i kinda need it-
@DjFanta

Welcome to the forums! When it comes to reporting a potential bug, details are key for figuring out whether something is a player-side mix-up or a game-side issue...and either way, those details are also crucial to figure out what needs fixing.

What exactly happened? I'm going to assume you're talking about the Shock Switch game, but this thread is very old, and covers a lot of different issues that may or may not be related to yours. For future issues, you can start a new thread with the "+New..." button at the top right of the page.

First, check the "Lucky Streak" at the top right of the Fairgrounds. If it reads "75,000/75,000," that means you've reached the maximum Fairgrounds Treasure reward for the day, and cannot earn any more until tomorrow. This is not a bug, but an intentional limit to prevent people from farming the Fairgrounds 24/7.

If you accidentally closed the game window, or otherwise lost connection in the middle of the game...then yeah, Shock Switch only awards Treasure once the game officially ends by filling up the screen, and will not award any Treasure under any other circumstance, no matter how big your score was.

I don't think this is a bug, it's just a fact about the game itself. If you have a spotty internet connection or similar problem that's causing this repeatedly, I recommend playing other Fairgrounds games, which provide Treasure in smaller increments over time.

If none of that covers what your problem is, then I ask again: details! We don't know what you don't tell us!
@DjFanta

Welcome to the forums! When it comes to reporting a potential bug, details are key for figuring out whether something is a player-side mix-up or a game-side issue...and either way, those details are also crucial to figure out what needs fixing.

What exactly happened? I'm going to assume you're talking about the Shock Switch game, but this thread is very old, and covers a lot of different issues that may or may not be related to yours. For future issues, you can start a new thread with the "+New..." button at the top right of the page.

First, check the "Lucky Streak" at the top right of the Fairgrounds. If it reads "75,000/75,000," that means you've reached the maximum Fairgrounds Treasure reward for the day, and cannot earn any more until tomorrow. This is not a bug, but an intentional limit to prevent people from farming the Fairgrounds 24/7.

If you accidentally closed the game window, or otherwise lost connection in the middle of the game...then yeah, Shock Switch only awards Treasure once the game officially ends by filling up the screen, and will not award any Treasure under any other circumstance, no matter how big your score was.

I don't think this is a bug, it's just a fact about the game itself. If you have a spotty internet connection or similar problem that's causing this repeatedly, I recommend playing other Fairgrounds games, which provide Treasure in smaller increments over time.

If none of that covers what your problem is, then I ask again: details! We don't know what you don't tell us!
XNtD94z.png

-
Robin Nightmares
they/them/theirs | FR Time +0

+[Wasteland Radio Hatchery]+
-
-
feleV0g.png PmVLgRx.png
-
Hello! I just wanted to pop in and say that shock switch is not giving any treasure or showing the scores after ending the game. I am currently at 0/75,000 on the lucky streak and i did not pause my game or close out of the tab and nothing weird closed me out. I just ended the game after 14 minutes. here is a picture i took, sorry it's not the best as I took it from my phone. I was also playing on the very hard difficulty and testing it out on hard mode ended with the same results. This also seems to be the case with another browser I used. Please do let me know if you need any specifics I didn't mention! [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/942480602416967720/1091767048822071406/20230401_125121.jpg[/img]
Hello! I just wanted to pop in and say that shock switch is not giving any treasure or showing the scores after ending the game. I am currently at 0/75,000 on the lucky streak and i did not pause my game or close out of the tab and nothing weird closed me out. I just ended the game after 14 minutes. here is a picture i took, sorry it's not the best as I took it from my phone. I was also playing on the very hard difficulty and testing it out on hard mode ended with the same results. This also seems to be the case with another browser I used. Please do let me know if you need any specifics I didn't mention!

20230401_125121.jpg
7Tp7gtv.png
Thanks for the report @Sheebit - We're looking into this now.
Thanks for the report @Sheebit - We're looking into this now.
~ Flight Rising Engineering Team ~
- Do you want to hear what I said again? Hoot hoot!

Flight Rising
Knowledge Base

Flight Rising Rules & Policies
@Sheebit - It appears that several fairgrounds games did not fully recover when the site was brought back from maintenance.

They have been restarted and should now behave.

Thank you again for the report!
@Sheebit - It appears that several fairgrounds games did not fully recover when the site was brought back from maintenance.

They have been restarted and should now behave.

Thank you again for the report!
~ Flight Rising Engineering Team ~
- Do you want to hear what I said again? Hoot hoot!

Flight Rising
Knowledge Base

Flight Rising Rules & Policies
@Kaepora thank you so much!!! i appreciate the update! thank you o much for all you do!!!!
@Kaepora thank you so much!!! i appreciate the update! thank you o much for all you do!!!!
7Tp7gtv.png
1 2 ... 161 162 163 164 165 166 167