Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Tiny Little Questions
1 2 ... 227 228 229 230 231 ... 3173 3174
What's exalting, and where do the exalted dragons go? ;o;
What's exalting, and where do the exalted dragons go? ;o;
@Submatronic Exalting is sending a dragon away from your lair (permanently) to serve your lair's deity. They will leave behind some treasure (the higher their level, the more treasure, except for progenitors). The flight that exalts the most dragons each week becomes dominant and gets some bonuses, like 10% off treasure marketplace prices!
@Submatronic Exalting is sending a dragon away from your lair (permanently) to serve your lair's deity. They will leave behind some treasure (the higher their level, the more treasure, except for progenitors). The flight that exalts the most dragons each week becomes dominant and gets some bonuses, like 10% off treasure marketplace prices!
cZLsLHr.png
@EchoesAbove
Yep, they do"
@EchoesAbove
Yep, they do"
jYPBXj5.png4RsuN8b.pngMXNV32c.pngS7EiNKy.png
@Jaena , oh man that's rude, like; GO SERVE THE COUNTRY SON, YOU'RE OLD ENOUGH NOW. /abandons to get more money

;_; I wish you could just adopt exalted dragons.
@Jaena , oh man that's rude, like; GO SERVE THE COUNTRY SON, YOU'RE OLD ENOUGH NOW. /abandons to get more money

;_; I wish you could just adopt exalted dragons.
I have a question I'd like to see if anyone else could answer. I'm very new and I actually got an offer from Crim that I could give her. Essentially she also for a perfect skipping stone and I have 5, but for some reason the trade button is still white shaded and clicking it doesn't seem to do anything. Does anyone know what I'm doing wrong?
I have a question I'd like to see if anyone else could answer. I'm very new and I actually got an offer from Crim that I could give her. Essentially she also for a perfect skipping stone and I have 5, but for some reason the trade button is still white shaded and clicking it doesn't seem to do anything. Does anyone know what I'm doing wrong?
~celestial bodies don't care if you screw up~
@InkSphynx Are you positive that you have the right item? There are skipping stones and perfect skipping stones!
@InkSphynx Are you positive that you have the right item? There are skipping stones and perfect skipping stones!
cZLsLHr.png
Is there a way to rename your dragons? I impulse-buyed a pretty Imperial earlier today... but the name is kind of, well, hideous.
Is there a way to rename your dragons? I impulse-buyed a pretty Imperial earlier today... but the name is kind of, well, hideous.
IMG_1973_zpsb8nhmwm1.png?w=480&h=480&fit=clip.png
@koobish Scroll of Renaming!
@koobish Scroll of Renaming!
f2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.giff2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.giff2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.giff2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.giff2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.gif
@clockworkMoose ah thank you!
@clockworkMoose ah thank you!
IMG_1973_zpsb8nhmwm1.png?w=480&h=480&fit=clip.png
@Jaena wow okay I feel dumb. I didn't even notice that! Thank you...':)
@Jaena wow okay I feel dumb. I didn't even notice that! Thank you...':)
~celestial bodies don't care if you screw up~
1 2 ... 227 228 229 230 231 ... 3173 3174