Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Tiny Little Questions
1 2 ... 225 226 227 228 229 ... 3191 3192
@Alphaeon
Thanks for the quick response! I actually added a third question before I saw your answers if you don't mind answering that too. :3
@Alphaeon
Thanks for the quick response! I actually added a third question before I saw your answers if you don't mind answering that too. :3
tumblr_n6xkeuWqvA1sl6hkto1_r1_500.gif
@MrEffie, no problem! Normally the dragon with the highest QCK stat would move first. However, there is currently a bug that causes the fastest dragon on your team to have their first turn skipped. The devs are aware though, so hopefully it will be fixed. :D
@MrEffie, no problem! Normally the dragon with the highest QCK stat would move first. However, there is currently a bug that causes the fastest dragon on your team to have their first turn skipped. The devs are aware though, so hopefully it will be fixed. :D
Volunteer Moderator
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising staff, not the volunteer moderator group.
XRwFykP.png

@Alphaeon
Ah, okay! Thanks again for answering! ^^
@Alphaeon
Ah, okay! Thanks again for answering! ^^
tumblr_n6xkeuWqvA1sl6hkto1_r1_500.gif
This morning I got a nice male coatl from the AH for 650 treasure. I like him a lot, but the owner put him up accidentally, meaning to put him up for 650 gems instead. The owner wants him back to sell him off, I guess. I just joined on the 14th so getting a dragon like this coatl is impossible for me at this point.

I'm just looking for suggestions. This whole thing is just very disappointing.
This morning I got a nice male coatl from the AH for 650 treasure. I like him a lot, but the owner put him up accidentally, meaning to put him up for 650 gems instead. The owner wants him back to sell him off, I guess. I just joined on the 14th so getting a dragon like this coatl is impossible for me at this point.

I'm just looking for suggestions. This whole thing is just very disappointing.
@Scyther, it's going to suck for that other player, but ultimately, if they made a mistake on pricing their dragon, you are under no obligation to give it back to them, even if they will refund the price. It's user error, not site error. You can keep the dragon if you want him, and if you feel that the seller is harrassing you over that decision or trying to force you into giving it back, you can report them to the admin. The dragon is yours now. There are users who do return the dragon, and if you are feeling nice, you can return him, BUT you are not obligated to do so. It's an extra kindness to return mispriced items or dragons, not a requirement by any means. If the user has asked nicely, I would maybe suggest asking if there is some way you can come to a compromise, or give the seller something in return, or pay a little extra over time, but ultimately it is your choice as to what you want to do here!

Edit to add though: If you do decide to give it back or something, please don't go back on your word. That may very well fall under scamming, and that very well might get you banned.
@Scyther, it's going to suck for that other player, but ultimately, if they made a mistake on pricing their dragon, you are under no obligation to give it back to them, even if they will refund the price. It's user error, not site error. You can keep the dragon if you want him, and if you feel that the seller is harrassing you over that decision or trying to force you into giving it back, you can report them to the admin. The dragon is yours now. There are users who do return the dragon, and if you are feeling nice, you can return him, BUT you are not obligated to do so. It's an extra kindness to return mispriced items or dragons, not a requirement by any means. If the user has asked nicely, I would maybe suggest asking if there is some way you can come to a compromise, or give the seller something in return, or pay a little extra over time, but ultimately it is your choice as to what you want to do here!

Edit to add though: If you do decide to give it back or something, please don't go back on your word. That may very well fall under scamming, and that very well might get you banned.
f2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.giff2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.giff2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.giff2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.giff2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.gif
I didn't want the pressure in mails anymore so I gave it back. Some welcome to the game.

Edit: This person has a dragon blog offsite and is now trash talking me on it. Welp.
I didn't want the pressure in mails anymore so I gave it back. Some welcome to the game.

Edit: This person has a dragon blog offsite and is now trash talking me on it. Welp.
Is there anything I can do?
Is there anything I can do?
@Scyther
There's a 'block user' option at the bottom of their profile under 'send message', and that'll block any incoming PM from them. It might also block them pinging you but I'm not sure. That at least will stop them pestering you here and you can certainly avoid any more dealings with them. But offsite? Not really.

If they kept at this on FR, you can report them through the 'Contact Us' forum at the bottom of each page, and state the situation as clearly and detailed as possible, if it is really getting nasty.

I do hope such individual won't affect your stay in Flight Rising, at least I hope not by much, and you can soon put it behind you. I've done it numerous times before, putting wrong prices up. But really, it's my fault and while asking them back is an option, they have no right and in no position to pester the buyer if they decided to keep the dragons. You got it fair and square.
@Scyther
There's a 'block user' option at the bottom of their profile under 'send message', and that'll block any incoming PM from them. It might also block them pinging you but I'm not sure. That at least will stop them pestering you here and you can certainly avoid any more dealings with them. But offsite? Not really.

If they kept at this on FR, you can report them through the 'Contact Us' forum at the bottom of each page, and state the situation as clearly and detailed as possible, if it is really getting nasty.

I do hope such individual won't affect your stay in Flight Rising, at least I hope not by much, and you can soon put it behind you. I've done it numerous times before, putting wrong prices up. But really, it's my fault and while asking them back is an option, they have no right and in no position to pester the buyer if they decided to keep the dragons. You got it fair and square.
hatfrbanner-zps77e423a6_orig.pngpinksaphire-zpsf5iyzhbb_orig.gif
@hat17

Thank you for the response!
@hat17

Thank you for the response!
hi! i have a question: what ending brackets do you use for html to edit your profile description?? i've tried < > and [ ] for links and images but it's not working. any help would be appreciated!!
hi! i have a question: what ending brackets do you use for html to edit your profile description?? i've tried < > and [ ] for links and images but it's not working. any help would be appreciated!!
krrmwAk.png
1 2 ... 225 226 227 228 229 ... 3191 3192