Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Tiny Little Questions
1 2 ... 228 229 230 231 232 ... 3192 3193
@Daud, nope, you can only overwrite them. :/
@Daud, nope, you can only overwrite them. :/
f2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.giff2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.giff2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.giff2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.giff2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.gif
@ProfessorTammi

Aah! Okay, thank you! c:
@ProfessorTammi

Aah! Okay, thank you! c:
Sprites by @DogiCrimson
Any other way to get dragons beside breeding. i get bored...
Any other way to get dragons beside breeding. i get bored...
guilty_crown_signature_by_cherish_romance-d5eccy3.png
@ShadowBender, check out the newbie giveaways in the giveaway forum for some very very nice users who may have a dragon left for you, or, play a few games, earn about 10k treasure (which is actually really easy) and then go to the Auction House and choose the dragons tab to find dragons that are for sale. If you buy an adult, you can take all three of them into the coliseum, and start leveling them up (they have to be named in order to fight) and then you can earn more money and food from that in order to buy even more dragons!

You can also find unhatched eggs if you pick "scavenge" in the gather item turns you get every day, although it is rare. They also very randomly drop in the coliseum, so leveling your dragons will allow you to search for eggs that way, as well as get food so you can spend your gathering turns scavenging instead of gathering food for your dragons!
@ShadowBender, check out the newbie giveaways in the giveaway forum for some very very nice users who may have a dragon left for you, or, play a few games, earn about 10k treasure (which is actually really easy) and then go to the Auction House and choose the dragons tab to find dragons that are for sale. If you buy an adult, you can take all three of them into the coliseum, and start leveling them up (they have to be named in order to fight) and then you can earn more money and food from that in order to buy even more dragons!

You can also find unhatched eggs if you pick "scavenge" in the gather item turns you get every day, although it is rare. They also very randomly drop in the coliseum, so leveling your dragons will allow you to search for eggs that way, as well as get food so you can spend your gathering turns scavenging instead of gathering food for your dragons!
f2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.giff2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.giff2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.giff2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.giff2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.gif
@ShadowBender Buy them from the auction house or other players on the forums.
You can also get random, ungened starter breeds (Fae, Guardian, Tundra, Mirror) from unhatched eggs.
@ShadowBender Buy them from the auction house or other players on the forums.
You can also get random, ungened starter breeds (Fae, Guardian, Tundra, Mirror) from unhatched eggs.
cg2G1xD.gif
tumblr_inline_ngqv6bbPaQ1rvrguk.pngtumblr_inline_n1581tzliY1rvrguk.png
If I use a Scroll of Eternal Youth on a level 25 dragon will it stay at level 25(in case I wanna use a maturity scroll in the future) or will it revert back to level 1?
If I use a Scroll of Eternal Youth on a level 25 dragon will it stay at level 25(in case I wanna use a maturity scroll in the future) or will it revert back to level 1?
9DF06by.gif
@Lonin ty. :)
@Lonin ty. :)
@clockworkMoose Oh my wow thank you!
@clockworkMoose Oh my wow thank you!
@Watzzio, from a previous question in the help forum, I'm like 80% sure it keeps its level when it becomes a baby.
@Watzzio, from a previous question in the help forum, I'm like 80% sure it keeps its level when it becomes a baby.
@clockworkMoose K thanks :) Now if only babies could wear clothes. Maybe one day...
@clockworkMoose K thanks :) Now if only babies could wear clothes. Maybe one day...
9DF06by.gif
1 2 ... 228 229 230 231 232 ... 3192 3193