Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Tiny Little Questions
1 2 ... 3172 3173 3174 3175 3176 ... 3192 3193
@windstorm Okay, thank you very much! It is a little intimidating to get into :D
That's perfect, I'll just make my own 'trainer' then so I don't have to rely on others to lend them to me...maybe someday I can make a grinders team through that then!
@windstorm Okay, thank you very much! It is a little intimidating to get into :D
That's perfect, I'll just make my own 'trainer' then so I don't have to rely on others to lend them to me...maybe someday I can make a grinders team through that then!
I like bees :D
And dragons...
How am i suppose to get eliminate for ALL three dragons when it is so expensive and I can't farm high-level venues to make decent money to get it bc I cant level up quick DX
How am i suppose to get eliminate for ALL three dragons when it is so expensive and I can't farm high-level venues to make decent money to get it bc I cant level up quick DX
@deerteethh You can check if your flight forums have dragon lending services. Alternatively, you can see if you can buy an already-stoned dragon on the AH.
@deerteethh You can check if your flight forums have dragon lending services. Alternatively, you can see if you can buy an already-stoned dragon on the AH.
WKtl2lb.png
1YB0OjO.png
RUGBzP5.png
jQub7yI.png
wAfJ7Bn.png
reHWBXk.png
lSyxazy.png
p19HCH0.png
@mithrel

Thank you, I did look at the AH for level 20's-25's in general and they are way too expensive, I don't have enough treasure, as well as a stoned in dragon, also way too expensive. :[

I will look thought and see if there are lending services on my flight forum, thank you!
@mithrel

Thank you, I did look at the AH for level 20's-25's in general and they are way too expensive, I don't have enough treasure, as well as a stoned in dragon, also way too expensive. :[

I will look thought and see if there are lending services on my flight forum, thank you!
You know what, this thought just struck me today out of nowhere but does anyone know if it's possible to title a skin/accent name with special characters? I don't mean like '@' or '*' i mean more along the lines of accented Es/Os or something. I don't remember if that's possible or not.
You know what, this thought just struck me today out of nowhere but does anyone know if it's possible to title a skin/accent name with special characters? I don't mean like '@' or '*' i mean more along the lines of accented Es/Os or something. I don't remember if that's possible or not.
Eco1dmi.png Egg Art Shop

Skin shop

Art Shop
@Sinnabelle I searched for a couple special characters in the database (Spanish ~n and "e" with a macron). In the first nothing happened when I hit "Apply," in the second I got "Well this is embarrassing," so I would guess not.
@Sinnabelle I searched for a couple special characters in the database (Spanish ~n and "e" with a macron). In the first nothing happened when I hit "Apply," in the second I got "Well this is embarrassing," so I would guess not.
WKtl2lb.png
1YB0OjO.png
RUGBzP5.png
jQub7yI.png
wAfJ7Bn.png
reHWBXk.png
lSyxazy.png
p19HCH0.png
@mithrel
Alright, thank you! (guess i coulda tried that too but didn't think about that lol)
@mithrel
Alright, thank you! (guess i coulda tried that too but didn't think about that lol)
Eco1dmi.png Egg Art Shop

Skin shop

Art Shop
@SabotageTheAce

The difference is what you're doing. Talking goes in Dragon Share but actually buying goes in Find a Dragon.

Good luck with your group!
@SabotageTheAce

The difference is what you're doing. Talking goes in Dragon Share but actually buying goes in Find a Dragon.

Good luck with your group!
I want to live in Theory. Everything works there.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?
If I edit a post by adding a ping I missed, will the person get a ping or would I have to send a new one?
If I edit a post by adding a ping I missed, will the person get a ping or would I have to send a new one?
w8o0xW1.png dsiNAWk.png Formerly "FyniteShadow027"
fYjKMys.png
oAF3DvH.png
gLPfXzx.png
8Pp6XGI.png
N5w86O0.png
tBfnr5I.png
@Fynite editing a post to add a ping will indeed send an alert as long as it wasn't there already. you can also "re-ping" by removing the name, saving the post, editing to add the name back in, and saving again.
@Fynite editing a post to add a ping will indeed send an alert as long as it wasn't there already. you can also "re-ping" by removing the name, saving the post, editing to add the name back in, and saving again.
yellow flag icon linking to After's Lair Directory
After
They/them

< Lair Directory
Sig Spotlight >
Coliseum banner showing After's avatar dragon, a steel blue and black Spiral.Coliseum banner showing a black and red Coatl.
Coliseum banner showing a Wildclaw with flames and a soot-covered face.Coliseum banner showing a black and beige Skydancer.
1 2 ... 3172 3173 3174 3175 3176 ... 3192 3193