Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Tiny Little Questions
1 2 ... 229 230 231 232 233 ... 3192 3193
Can someone explain to me the "generation" thing for dragons? I've seen several people mentioning that and wasn't sure what exactly it referred to.

I saw someone say that Gen 1 dragons are ones without parents, but wouldn't that make them progenitors and unable to be traded?
Can someone explain to me the "generation" thing for dragons? I've seen several people mentioning that and wasn't sure what exactly it referred to.

I saw someone say that Gen 1 dragons are ones without parents, but wouldn't that make them progenitors and unable to be traded?
nYqoHFj.png
@Edinburgh nope! You can also find unhatched eggs on the Auction house, through scavenging (daily gathering link) or very very very rarely in the coliseium. Those hatch without parents into one of the four starter breeds (tundra, mirror, guardian, fae) and random colors, with eyes that match the element of the egg they come out of. Generation just refers to the number of ancestors they have back. Your progenitors or a baby tha comes out of an unhatched egg are first generation, or parentless. Their kids are second gen. so on and so forth. It only super matters if you collect them for the generation, or if they are related within five generations, because then they can't breed. You can use the Scrying workshop to check the lineages of two dragon IDs to see if they are related within five generations, although there has been unconfirmed reports that that may be bugged, so be very careful that you put in all the right ID numbers and double check the dragons you are breeding.
@Edinburgh nope! You can also find unhatched eggs on the Auction house, through scavenging (daily gathering link) or very very very rarely in the coliseium. Those hatch without parents into one of the four starter breeds (tundra, mirror, guardian, fae) and random colors, with eyes that match the element of the egg they come out of. Generation just refers to the number of ancestors they have back. Your progenitors or a baby tha comes out of an unhatched egg are first generation, or parentless. Their kids are second gen. so on and so forth. It only super matters if you collect them for the generation, or if they are related within five generations, because then they can't breed. You can use the Scrying workshop to check the lineages of two dragon IDs to see if they are related within five generations, although there has been unconfirmed reports that that may be bugged, so be very careful that you put in all the right ID numbers and double check the dragons you are breeding.
f2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.giff2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.giff2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.giff2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.giff2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.gif
Is there a way for one to acquire Snap, one of the battle skills? Or does it just come with certain dragons?
Is there a way for one to acquire Snap, one of the battle skills? Or does it just come with certain dragons?
NM0r94k.png Ala3t4v.png
D9xaprH.png
ypcKWM0.png
9R2Unq1.png
nnBylsC.png
ZqTATLu.png
V9BoEMC.png
5hF3FGk.png
7UXlQKU.gif
q9EEy5M.png
878OlvW.png
If someone could ping me when they reply:

What's the general practice for Exalt fodder? Like when do you exalt them to count towards the dominance, and at what level is it best to exalt them at? Do people ever Exalt gened offspring?
If someone could ping me when they reply:

What's the general practice for Exalt fodder? Like when do you exalt them to count towards the dominance, and at what level is it best to exalt them at? Do people ever Exalt gened offspring?
shadowbadge_51014_zpsa06aab4a.png
@SnowyMountain I'm sure by this point, every possible gene/breed combination has been exalted at least once! Every exaltee counts towards dominance except for progenitors, and the higher the level, the more..."points," for lack of a better term, they contribute towards dominance.
@SnowyMountain I'm sure by this point, every possible gene/breed combination has been exalted at least once! Every exaltee counts towards dominance except for progenitors, and the higher the level, the more..."points," for lack of a better term, they contribute towards dominance.
cZLsLHr.png
@mngwa, dooooo you mean sap, or bite? They both stock in the marketplace, or you can find users selling them in the auction house.

@SnowyMountain there is no exact details, but check in your flight forum for what kind of tactics your flight tends towards during dom pushes. I think lots of people will level adult dragons up to 4-7, and then exalt. Wherever you can get them to fastest for the profit. Any dragon is fair game for exalting, genes, no genes, pretty colors or clashing. There is a bonus treasure amount awarded daily for certain genes, even. You can find it on the main page.
@mngwa, dooooo you mean sap, or bite? They both stock in the marketplace, or you can find users selling them in the auction house.

@SnowyMountain there is no exact details, but check in your flight forum for what kind of tactics your flight tends towards during dom pushes. I think lots of people will level adult dragons up to 4-7, and then exalt. Wherever you can get them to fastest for the profit. Any dragon is fair game for exalting, genes, no genes, pretty colors or clashing. There is a bonus treasure amount awarded daily for certain genes, even. You can find it on the main page.
f2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.giff2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.giff2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.giff2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.giff2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.gif
What is a "plentiful"?
What is a "plentiful"?
6i48zc.jpg
@ReddWulf A plentiful is a Fae, Guardian, Mirror, or Tundra. They're the most common breeds. This article will explain breed rarities :)

http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=wiki&article=17
@ReddWulf A plentiful is a Fae, Guardian, Mirror, or Tundra. They're the most common breeds. This article will explain breed rarities :)

http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=wiki&article=17
Tundra with the words 'Love is the Brightest Light'
Volunteer Moderator :If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation, please feel free to use the Contact Us form.
I have a small question! I know that there are "cooling off periods" for breeding.

But why is it that so many of my hatchlings have REALLY long periods before they can breed, even though they're gonna be adults in just a few days? For example, I have a 5-day old hatchling who can't breed for 33 days.

Thanks for yalls help!
I have a small question! I know that there are "cooling off periods" for breeding.

But why is it that so many of my hatchlings have REALLY long periods before they can breed, even though they're gonna be adults in just a few days? For example, I have a 5-day old hatchling who can't breed for 33 days.

Thanks for yalls help!
tumblr_inline_n6kdviAEBO1qlye38.gif
3EopvJR.png
tumblr_inline_n6kdviAEBO1qlye38.gif
@potestas When a dragon hatches, it starts their normal cool down period (just like it would after breeding them). They aren't breedable right away just because they become adults. The Coatl has a 35 day cool down period, that's why your hatchling has 33 days left to wait. I'm sorry for any confusion!
@potestas When a dragon hatches, it starts their normal cool down period (just like it would after breeding them). They aren't breedable right away just because they become adults. The Coatl has a 35 day cool down period, that's why your hatchling has 33 days left to wait. I'm sorry for any confusion!
Tundra with the words 'Love is the Brightest Light'
Volunteer Moderator :If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation, please feel free to use the Contact Us form.
1 2 ... 229 230 231 232 233 ... 3192 3193