Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Auction House Mispost Lost-and-Found!
1 2 ... 446 447 448 449 450 ... 835 836
just snagged an unhatched fire egg for 150k on the AH - maybe someone didn't know the LAH of eggs at the moment, or they meant to type 250k? either way, willing to send at least another 100k treasure your way / trade back the egg, just sent me a screenshot of your AH history :)
just snagged an unhatched fire egg for 150k on the AH - maybe someone didn't know the LAH of eggs at the moment, or they meant to type 250k? either way, willing to send at least another 100k treasure your way / trade back the egg, just sent me a screenshot of your AH history :)
tumblr_obtix0TACt1urov7to1_400.png3885_dd8aff50622d045e_P.png
i bought over 30 green ooze for way too cheap and there might have been a typo, it was on august 10th so probably too late now
i forgot this thread was a thing >.<
i bought over 30 green ooze for way too cheap and there might have been a typo, it was on august 10th so probably too late now
i forgot this thread was a thing >.<
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=44325521] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/443256/44325521_350.png[/img] [/url] this girl was up for cheap. Was it a misprice? IDK. PM me with proof of sale and I'll gladly give her back for the original price, otherwise she'll be up in the AH by tomorrow.

44325521_350.png

this girl was up for cheap. Was it a misprice? IDK. PM me with proof of sale and I'll gladly give her back for the original price, otherwise she'll be up in the AH by tomorrow.
Fany/Babs: she/they/he - cartoon enthusiast - watching Magical Girl shows

FR Tumblr (PG-13), DeviantArt (also PG-13)
If no one contacts me about the morph by tomorrow I'm going to assume it was posted cheap on purpose and use or sell it to my own ends. Just gonna put that out there.
If no one contacts me about the morph by tomorrow I'm going to assume it was posted cheap on purpose and use or sell it to my own ends. Just gonna put that out there.
000000000000000dragonsnake.gif
Cis/She/They
rollover at 3:00 AM for me
On mobile often
Mostly inactive

Olifoli.gif
So, I just nabbed an Arcane Tome from the AH where I'm pretty darn sure the poster meant to put the price in gems, but accidentally put in in treasure. Post a screen shot showing the sold item in your history, and I'll sell it back to you for what I paid.
So, I just nabbed an Arcane Tome from the AH where I'm pretty darn sure the poster meant to put the price in gems, but accidentally put in in treasure. Post a screen shot showing the sold item in your history, and I'll sell it back to you for what I paid.
Proud member of Hoar Flight!
NXy3ZmM.png
kWLXTQ8.png MPaPjSU.png
I found a possibly mispriced dragon named Shipwreck. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=37730873] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/377309/37730873_350.png[/img] [/url] I bought him while I was picking up fodder and I didn't realize until after I'd bought him that he was level 8, making it pretty unusual he was priced the same as a level one. I was thinking someone might have sold one of the wrong dragons by mistake? If he's yours, tell me the price and send me a screenshot! I'd be happy to send him home. ^^
I found a possibly mispriced dragon named Shipwreck.

37730873_350.png

I bought him while I was picking up fodder and I didn't realize until after I'd bought him that he was level 8, making it pretty unusual he was priced the same as a level one. I was thinking someone might have sold one of the wrong dragons by mistake? If he's yours, tell me the price and send me a screenshot! I'd be happy to send him home. ^^
2db8adadca3ef8633cbd21fe5b445b5d349eabdb.png
I just bought a Rambra and a Winter Wolf for a treasure price that seems to have been missing at least one zero. Post a screen grab showing that you sold them, and you can buy them back for what I paid.
I just bought a Rambra and a Winter Wolf for a treasure price that seems to have been missing at least one zero. Post a screen grab showing that you sold them, and you can buy them back for what I paid.
Proud member of Hoar Flight!
NXy3ZmM.png
kWLXTQ8.png MPaPjSU.png
I just bought sanddune rags for very cheap. If you have proof that you sold it, ping me with a screenshot and I will send it back to you.
I just bought sanddune rags for very cheap. If you have proof that you sold it, ping me with a screenshot and I will send it back to you.
kz23hWB.gifwXJcWyY.gifitem_bamboo_cluster_by_dogi_crimson-daimqyf.gif
Someone posted a dragon up for 6t instead of 6g and I snagged it. Send proof if you know which dragon it is (I have shuffled them into my lair for safe keeping) and I'm willing to pay you the correct amount.
Someone posted a dragon up for 6t instead of 6g and I snagged it. Send proof if you know which dragon it is (I have shuffled them into my lair for safe keeping) and I'm willing to pay you the correct amount.
1QJN1XU.gif cZpN0q4.gif BEudVnu.gif 2tzbE3I.gif
I just accidentally posted an eliminate for 55000! If you've got it, please help me out here. I'm funding a multimillion give away with any profit I make from these things! Edit: proof just in case someone suspects scamming [img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/9146527b33d1561e9bdcd21fb8dc036d/tumblr_inline_pdqbqynkC01uqr62j_540.png[/img]
I just accidentally posted an eliminate for 55000! If you've got it, please help me out here. I'm funding a multimillion give away with any profit I make from these things!

Edit: proof just in case someone suspects scamming

tumblr_inline_pdqbqynkC01uqr62j_540.png
ZMmDKc3.gif
By Chee#47514
1 2 ... 446 447 448 449 450 ... 835 836