Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Familiar Bonding - Rewards and FAQ
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
@HypnoticPython
Unfortunately there is no way to reset familiars. All you can do is wait for the staff to release new ones.
@HypnoticPython
Unfortunately there is no way to reset familiars. All you can do is wait for the staff to release new ones.
dragonilluminaticonfirmed.gif
@hydrargyrum80 I know this is pretty old and I'm late but thank you for posting this! It really helped. Other than awakened familiars, are there any other things you can receive from an awakened chest?
@hydrargyrum80 I know this is pretty old and I'm late but thank you for posting this! It really helped. Other than awakened familiars, are there any other things you can receive from an awakened chest?
-Insert creative forums here-
New noob but still trying:
Some tiny, salty, dragon-loving girl with too much free time on her hands!
@MightyBlight I'm always happy to hear that the guide has been a help, and to answer new questions! The awakened chest (that is, the Gilded Decorative Chest) contains the following [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/1418996#post_10623283](source)[/url]: [list] [*] Combination of 3 items + treasure + gems [*] Each item drops in an amount of 1 - 5 (except familiars and apparel, these only drop 1) [*] Amount of treasure is 5,000 - 10,000 [*] Amount of gems is 5 - 20 [/list] The chest does not necessarily contain an awakened familiar. It [b]might[/b] contain one familiar, which could be a familiar you already have, or a new one. It may also contain a piece of apparel. Any/all of the remaining 3 items will be materials or trinkets (but not food). The [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/1418996#post_10623283]same post[/url] I linked above has an incomplete list of possible items a Gilded Decorative Chest could contain, but that guide has not been updated since January 2017 - newer familiars, apparel, and items are all possible chest contents also. Hope this helps!
@MightyBlight
I'm always happy to hear that the guide has been a help, and to answer new questions!

The awakened chest (that is, the Gilded Decorative Chest) contains the following (source):
  • Combination of 3 items + treasure + gems
  • Each item drops in an amount of 1 - 5 (except familiars and apparel, these only drop 1)
  • Amount of treasure is 5,000 - 10,000
  • Amount of gems is 5 - 20
The chest does not necessarily contain an awakened familiar. It might contain one familiar, which could be a familiar you already have, or a new one. It may also contain a piece of apparel. Any/all of the remaining 3 items will be materials or trinkets (but not food). The same post I linked above has an incomplete list of possible items a Gilded Decorative Chest could contain, but that guide has not been updated since January 2017 - newer familiars, apparel, and items are all possible chest contents also. Hope this helps!
@hydrargyrum80 Thank you so much, I really appreciate it and I'm already excited to eventually open my first awakened chest. Like I said before, this guide really helps and I hope you keep it updated! Have a great day. <3
@hydrargyrum80 Thank you so much, I really appreciate it and I'm already excited to eventually open my first awakened chest. Like I said before, this guide really helps and I hope you keep it updated! Have a great day. <3
-Insert creative forums here-
New noob but still trying:
Some tiny, salty, dragon-loving girl with too much free time on her hands!
Mark for future reference! Decided I'm going to stop spending currency and save all chests I get (aside from events that could disappear) until my birthday in mid April. Wish me luck lol I'm not the most patient person
Mark for future reference! Decided I'm going to stop spending currency and save all chests I get (aside from events that could disappear) until my birthday in mid April. Wish me luck lol I'm not the most patient person
Good luck, @LordRen! You can do it!
Good luck, @LordRen! You can do it!
@hydrargyrum80 [quote name="hydrargyrum80" date="2013-10-23 14:15:42" ] [center][size=6][b]How You Do It[/b][/size][/center] Why [i]any[/i] Amaranth Moth can now be loyal to your clan, despite the fact that you've only interacted with [i]one[/i] is probably the space to start expanding on some headcanon . . . perhaps it has to do with how many Amaranth Moth secret handshakes you've learned. [/quote] Consider Jackson Galaxy, cat behaviorist and the host of the television show My Cat from Hell. He deeply understands cats, understands their needs their instincts and their body language. A cat can be attacking its owners on the daily, he comes in and spends a few minutes, maybe half an hour with the animal and he can figure out what it needs. BTW thanks for posting this. I was looking for how many familiars I need to have on the go to achieve daily Guilded chests, like time travel the answer is 88 (Since day 89 for one is day 1 for another.
@hydrargyrum80
hydrargyrum80 wrote on 2013-10-23 14:15:42:
How You Do It

Why any Amaranth Moth can now be loyal to your clan, despite the fact that you've only interacted with one is probably the space to start expanding on some headcanon . . . perhaps it has to do with how many Amaranth Moth secret handshakes you've learned.

Consider Jackson Galaxy, cat behaviorist and the host of the television show My Cat from Hell. He deeply understands cats, understands their needs their instincts and their body language. A cat can be attacking its owners on the daily, he comes in and spends a few minutes, maybe half an hour with the animal and he can figure out what it needs.

BTW thanks for posting this. I was looking for how many familiars I need to have on the go to achieve daily Guilded chests, like time travel the answer is 88 (Since day 89 for one is day 1 for another.
tumblr_inline_o8m9igAfNF1r3h1o8_540.pngLYTldZb.pnggrasslands_puna_by_idlewildly-db2hd6x.pngKG1OI4E.pngmDfoQCY.png
Thank you for all the help! I recently got into the game and just got the day 42 chest! I've gotten familiars for all my dragons so this is great.
Thank you for all the help! I recently got into the game and just got the day 42 chest! I've gotten familiars for all my dragons so this is great.
I know this is old but it really informed me so thank you! I seem to be having a problem with my familiars and I am confused. When I finished the bonding level for relaxed and went into inquisitive, I never got a chest. Is this a new updated thing or a glitch?
I know this is old but it really informed me so thank you! I seem to be having a problem with my familiars and I am confused. When I finished the bonding level for relaxed and went into inquisitive, I never got a chest. Is this a new updated thing or a glitch?
lds_01_by_akumiirako-db5tu1d.png
Just curious...is there any way to tell which day you are on in a bonding level? For example, if my fam is on the Companion level can I determine if I am on day 14 or 18 of 22? Obviously, one would have to obsessed with details to desire such information, but then again....some of are! ;-P
Just curious...is there any way to tell which day you are on in a bonding level? For example, if my fam is on the Companion level can I determine if I am on day 14 or 18 of 22? Obviously, one would have to obsessed with details to desire such information, but then again....some of are! ;-P
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11