Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Familiar Bonding - Rewards and FAQ
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10 11
@Maximum4

Sorry for the late reply! Here's your answer if you haven't gotten one yet:

That depends on whether you have bonded with a familiar. If you bonded with, say, a Bumble for 5 days, and then sell it, and then buy or collect another Bumble, you'll find that you have 5 days' worth of bonding already with that familiar.

If your friend bonds with a Death Seeker until it's Awakened, and then gives the Death Seeker to you (and you have never bonded with a Death Seeker), you'd see that you have 0 days' worth of bonding with that familiar.
@Maximum4

Sorry for the late reply! Here's your answer if you haven't gotten one yet:

That depends on whether you have bonded with a familiar. If you bonded with, say, a Bumble for 5 days, and then sell it, and then buy or collect another Bumble, you'll find that you have 5 days' worth of bonding already with that familiar.

If your friend bonds with a Death Seeker until it's Awakened, and then gives the Death Seeker to you (and you have never bonded with a Death Seeker), you'd see that you have 0 days' worth of bonding with that familiar.
dragonilluminaticonfirmed.gif
@hydragyrum80
ok! i get it perfectly! thank you!
@hydragyrum80
ok! i get it perfectly! thank you!
tumblr_ocu0yt1HI61tx7oqgo1_500.png
Thank you! I was wondering what the little heart with a number in it meant!
Thank you! I was wondering what the little heart with a number in it meant!
Wc1Yv7K.png xod0tGx.png CHXYFcs.png
Oh my gosh that means i almost have two awaken!
Oh my gosh that means i almost have two awaken!
arcane_small_by_vamonkea-dai56rq.png
so now that i have used up all the familiars in the game
I just need to wait for new familiars to arrive to the game and keep collecting 50t from my awakened familiars from now on. That's kind of a bummer thank you for the answer.
so now that i have used up all the familiars in the game
I just need to wait for new familiars to arrive to the game and keep collecting 50t from my awakened familiars from now on. That's kind of a bummer thank you for the answer.
So, I may sound completely stupid but, once you have gotten to the "awakened" level does the familier change the patterns of your dragon? Because I thought that was the entire point of the familiar but I'm starting to think otherwise. Clarification would be nice.
So, I may sound completely stupid but, once you have gotten to the "awakened" level does the familier change the patterns of your dragon? Because I thought that was the entire point of the familiar but I'm starting to think otherwise. Clarification would be nice.
@Kattrrr

No, the familiar does nothing to the dragon.

Probably as far as most people find, the point of the familiar is getting the chests, and Awakened is when you get the Gilded Chest, which is the most valuable. In general, chests will give you some money and often some clothing (which you could put on any of your dragons) or another familiar (which might be one you already have, or might be a new one you could start bonding with). The Iron and Gilded Chests both contain Gems, which is one way to get them if you don't want to buy them with real world money.

You can, of course, use the Treasure and Gems you get to buy Breed or Gene changes for your dragons (and thus change their patterns), though there are quicker ways to get that money than through familiar bonding and the chest sequence.

Hope this helps!
@Kattrrr

No, the familiar does nothing to the dragon.

Probably as far as most people find, the point of the familiar is getting the chests, and Awakened is when you get the Gilded Chest, which is the most valuable. In general, chests will give you some money and often some clothing (which you could put on any of your dragons) or another familiar (which might be one you already have, or might be a new one you could start bonding with). The Iron and Gilded Chests both contain Gems, which is one way to get them if you don't want to buy them with real world money.

You can, of course, use the Treasure and Gems you get to buy Breed or Gene changes for your dragons (and thus change their patterns), though there are quicker ways to get that money than through familiar bonding and the chest sequence.

Hope this helps!
Thanks for the help!
Thanks for the help!

deity_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dabusrb.gif

0Qm9Wk8.png
Is there a faster way to bond with familiars rather than clicking through every single dragon and familiar?
Is there a faster way to bond with familiars rather than clicking through every single dragon and familiar?
I'm just sitting here, caked in milk
@TheOwlAce

This guide has some strategy for how to go through it quicker. I've never tried it myself, but plenty of people seem to find it very helpful.

Good luck!
@TheOwlAce

This guide has some strategy for how to go through it quicker. I've never tried it myself, but plenty of people seem to find it very helpful.

Good luck!
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10 11