Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Familiar Bonding - Rewards and FAQ
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Your forgot the familiar rank "Curious" :o
Your forgot the familiar rank "Curious" :o
@MaxyIsHere

Do you mean Inquisitive, such as this one is (at time of writing)? I do have Inquisitive as level 3, which gives 30 Treasure for 18 days worth of clicks.

If you had something else in mind, please link me.
@MaxyIsHere

Do you mean Inquisitive, such as this one is (at time of writing)? I do have Inquisitive as level 3, which gives 30 Treasure for 18 days worth of clicks.

If you had something else in mind, please link me.
dragonilluminaticonfirmed.gif
@hydrargyryum80 Well I just clearly remember, when my dragons got to level 4, there rank was Curious. I might just be wrong, but Idk
@hydrargyryum80 Well I just clearly remember, when my dragons got to level 4, there rank was Curious. I might just be wrong, but Idk
Thank you this was super helpful!!
Thank you this was super helpful!!
thank you this was super helpful!!
thank you this was super helpful!!
I have some familiars that I know were awakened that are now down to companions in the vault?
I have some familiars that I know were awakened that are now down to companions in the vault?
naturevs1.pngnatureshieldl.pngnature.pngnaturef2.pngnatureshieldr.pngnaturevs1.png
@Draiol
Curious. I do not have an answer to that. Off hand, I'd recommend pulling them out of the Vault and pairing them with a spare dragon to double-check their status. If the familiar itself and the Bestiary card (I assume) are still inconsistent after that, you could experiment with clearing your browser's cache, or just go straight to posting in the Bug Report Forum.

I just went through my own Bestiary. None of my familiars are having your problem, but I did discover that two I'd thought were awakened actually still had one click to go. I fixed them up and got my gilded chest for each, so thanks for that! :)
@Draiol
Curious. I do not have an answer to that. Off hand, I'd recommend pulling them out of the Vault and pairing them with a spare dragon to double-check their status. If the familiar itself and the Bestiary card (I assume) are still inconsistent after that, you could experiment with clearing your browser's cache, or just go straight to posting in the Bug Report Forum.

I just went through my own Bestiary. None of my familiars are having your problem, but I did discover that two I'd thought were awakened actually still had one click to go. I fixed them up and got my gilded chest for each, so thanks for that! :)
@hydrargyrum80

It was a cache issue! Sorry to worry anyone!
@hydrargyrum80

It was a cache issue! Sorry to worry anyone!
naturevs1.pngnatureshieldl.pngnature.pngnaturef2.pngnatureshieldr.pngnaturevs1.png
@Draiol

Great! Glad you were able to solve it!
@Draiol

Great! Glad you were able to solve it!
Wait, so what if you had ALL the familiars at awakened? Is there a way to reset them to keep getting chests?
Wait, so what if you had ALL the familiars at awakened? Is there a way to reset them to keep getting chests?
giphy.gif
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11