Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Familiar Bonding - Rewards and FAQ
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
I have been getting some trinkets that say they should be given to Familiars? Is it true and if so how do you give the familiars the toys?
Thanks in advance.
I have been getting some trinkets that say they should be given to Familiars? Is it true and if so how do you give the familiars the toys?
Thanks in advance.
@Alfani There isn't any way to give items to any of your familiars (unless you count writing about it in the lore entry for a dragon ;) ). Probably what you're encountering is just flavor text, telling you a bit about stuff and the world. Off the top of my head, the only such item I can come up with is the Phytocat Toy: [item=Phytocat Toy] If you have a Phytocat with one of your dragons, you could write something about how frequently that dragon plays with their Phytocat; my [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=245709]MidnightSun[/url] sleeps on a bed of Mammertee Plushies, for example. If you want to include the item icon in the lore text box, you would do so like this: [code] [item=Phytocat Toy] [/code] If there's some other specific item you wanted to ask about, please do so.
@Alfani

There isn't any way to give items to any of your familiars (unless you count writing about it in the lore entry for a dragon ;) ). Probably what you're encountering is just flavor text, telling you a bit about stuff and the world.

Off the top of my head, the only such item I can come up with is the Phytocat Toy:
Phytocat Toy
If you have a Phytocat with one of your dragons, you could write something about how frequently that dragon plays with their Phytocat; my MidnightSun sleeps on a bed of Mammertee Plushies, for example. If you want to include the item icon in the lore text box, you would do so like this:
Code:
[item=Phytocat Toy]

If there's some other specific item you wanted to ask about, please do so.
dragonilluminaticonfirmed.gif
[quote name="hydrargyrum80" date=2017-03-26 21:46:53] @Alfani There isn't any way to give items to any of your familiars (unless you count writing about it in the lore entry for a dragon ;) ). Probably what you're encountering is just flavor text, telling you a bit about stuff and the world. Off the top of my head, the only such item I can come up with is the Phytocat Toy: [item=Phytocat Toy] If there's some other specific item you wanted to ask about, please do so. [/quote] There is also some blocks, but I figure it's probably the same. Thanks so much for answering my questions. <3
hydrargyrum80 wrote on 2017-03-26:
@Alfani

There isn't any way to give items to any of your familiars (unless you count writing about it in the lore entry for a dragon ;) ). Probably what you're encountering is just flavor text, telling you a bit about stuff and the world.

Off the top of my head, the only such item I can come up with is the Phytocat Toy:
Phytocat Toy
If there's some other specific item you wanted to ask about, please do so.
There is also some blocks, but I figure it's probably the same.
Thanks so much for answering my questions. <3
What are all the stages of familiarity?? In order I mean...
What are all the stages of familiarity?? In order I mean...
mainbanner-REAL.jpg
@PurpleRaven6336

The full sequence of familiarity stages is:

Wary
Tolerant
Relaxed
Inquisitive
Companion
Loyal
Awakened

There's more details on those stages in the first post.
@PurpleRaven6336

The full sequence of familiarity stages is:

Wary
Tolerant
Relaxed
Inquisitive
Companion
Loyal
Awakened

There's more details on those stages in the first post.
dragonilluminaticonfirmed.gif
@hydrargyrum80

Thanks so much! The farthest I've gotten is companion, so I was curious.
@hydrargyrum80

Thanks so much! The farthest I've gotten is companion, so I was curious.
mainbanner-REAL.jpg
THANK YOU.

Gosh I was SUPER confused. This clears things right up. Thank you thank you thank you.
THANK YOU.

Gosh I was SUPER confused. This clears things right up. Thank you thank you thank you.
55y3PWT.png
bumping for reference!! thank you so much for making this, i've been wondering the amounts of clicks it takes to get a familiar awoken for some time!
bumping for reference!! thank you so much for making this, i've been wondering the amounts of clicks it takes to get a familiar awoken for some time!
2mnGUgQ.png FR +2

"looks like you brought 5 knives to a god fight!"
commenting to find later
commenting to find later
If you want to change a familiar, what happens?
If you want to change a familiar, what happens?
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11