Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Weird things about your body
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 16 17
my fingers can do that really useless thing that is just being able to bend the top segments of your fingers

edit: hitchhikers thumbs or something like that :>
my fingers can do that really useless thing that is just being able to bend the top segments of your fingers

edit: hitchhikers thumbs or something like that :>
(f)art shoppe
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
i can do some weird **** with my thumbs cause they're double jointed
i can do some weird **** with my thumbs cause they're double jointed
qOJ2mYos.png
The toes on my right foot are kinda stunted, except my big toe. So my foot looks like a weird brick with one massive toe sticking out of it. :')
The toes on my right foot are kinda stunted, except my big toe. So my foot looks like a weird brick with one massive toe sticking out of it. :')
When I curl my pinkie fingers they make small cracking noises. My back also cracks really loudly.
When I curl my pinkie fingers they make small cracking noises. My back also cracks really loudly.
Toyhouse comms // Deviantart comms
My eyes aren't a definite color. It looks different to everyone that sees them.

My ears are super sensitive so I can't wear earrings for very long.

I either have a very good sense of smell or most people I know don't.

My eyes aren't a definite color. It looks different to everyone that sees them.

My ears are super sensitive so I can't wear earrings for very long.

I either have a very good sense of smell or most people I know don't.

100px-Noun_project_1110.svg.png100px-Noun_project_1110.svg.png100px-Noun_project_1110.svg.png100px-Noun_project_1110.svg.png100px-Noun_project_1110.svg.png
my thumbs are double jointed and i'll often bend it in a strange way when i'm resting my head on my hand or something. it's funny to see people's reaction to it when they notice
my thumbs are double jointed and i'll often bend it in a strange way when i'm resting my head on my hand or something. it's funny to see people's reaction to it when they notice
spamdance.gif spamdance.gif spamdance.gif spamdance.gif spamdance.gif spamdance.gifspamdance.gif spamdance.gif spamdance.gif spamdance.gif spamdance.gif spamdance.gif spamdance.gif spamdance.gif spamdance.gif spamdance.gif spamdance.gif spamdance.gif spamdance.gif spamdance.gifspamdance.gif spamdance.gif spamdance.gif spamdance.gif spamdance.gif spamdance.gif spamdance.gif spamdance.gif
I have webbed toes when it comes to my index toe and middle toe. It's much more prominent on one foot than the other, and it can cause problems with the skin of my ring toe (fourth toe) splitting, usually on the foot that's more prominently webbed.

I can also turn my legs backwards.
I have webbed toes when it comes to my index toe and middle toe. It's much more prominent on one foot than the other, and it can cause problems with the skin of my ring toe (fourth toe) splitting, usually on the foot that's more prominently webbed.

I can also turn my legs backwards.
000000000000000dragonsnake.gif
Cis/She/They
rollover at 3:00 AM for me
On mobile often
Mostly inactive

Olifoli.gif
Both of my elbows are double jointed, I can hyperextend them. Tends to freak people out because they bend in the opposite direction more than they should be able to. I can also lick my elbows. Broke one badly as a kid, and doctor said I might not get full mobility of it back, but it actually completely recovered and still has more mobility than a normal elbow.

Other stuff that I don't know if it counts: I have a pointy little peg lateral tooth in my mouth that looks like a fang, as well as got to keep all my wisdom teeth. I also a speech impediment, a crap ton of allergies, autism, anxiety, and ADHD.
Both of my elbows are double jointed, I can hyperextend them. Tends to freak people out because they bend in the opposite direction more than they should be able to. I can also lick my elbows. Broke one badly as a kid, and doctor said I might not get full mobility of it back, but it actually completely recovered and still has more mobility than a normal elbow.

Other stuff that I don't know if it counts: I have a pointy little peg lateral tooth in my mouth that looks like a fang, as well as got to keep all my wisdom teeth. I also a speech impediment, a crap ton of allergies, autism, anxiety, and ADHD.
29d7eqr.png[img]http://http://i1013.photobucket.com/albums/af251/YWtheLucida/Mini_zpsgcyumcge.png[/img]
I have teeny tiny veins. I matched a cancer patient and donated stem cells earlier this year, but they couldn't take them through my stupid baby veins, and instead had to put a catheter in my heart to get good access to my blood. It made the process a lot scarier, longer and invasive, but I kept telling myself that donating was nothing compared to what my recipient and their family was going through.

I also keloid like crazy? Every place I've been cut, the scar bubbles over and leaves a big sensitive ugly spot. Even in my mouth, where they removed my wisdom teeth!
I have teeny tiny veins. I matched a cancer patient and donated stem cells earlier this year, but they couldn't take them through my stupid baby veins, and instead had to put a catheter in my heart to get good access to my blood. It made the process a lot scarier, longer and invasive, but I kept telling myself that donating was nothing compared to what my recipient and their family was going through.

I also keloid like crazy? Every place I've been cut, the scar bubbles over and leaves a big sensitive ugly spot. Even in my mouth, where they removed my wisdom teeth!
guardian_picfin_wout_size2_by_toru_kaze-dbrgtdy.jpg
YES. I can finally list these all out without being called weird.
1. I have two wrists on each hand, one at the base of my hand and one at the end of my arm. If i whirl my hand around fast enough, it disconnects slightly and it'll occasionally look like what happens when you twist a breadbag.

2. I can touch the underside of my chin with my tongue, but not my nose.

3. I am double jointed in almost every joint.

4. My right pinky finger has one joint for the whole thing, and it's fused, so it makes a popping noise when I move it, and because of that I'm not allowed to type with it at school.

5. I have an extra rib on each side.

6. You know how some people can grab their nose and wiggle it a bit, pff almost everyone can do that. I can't it's locked and might be partially bone instead of cartilage but this has yet to be confirmed.

7. I can't get sunburned. When i'm out in the sun for a while, i'll get heat sores, but not sunburns. Keyword: heat. I love heat, and I can be out in it for a while, but it's the only outside the house related damage i can actually get. (except for cold stuff but eh)

8. I have a very rare triple joint in each of my ankles, which makes it so I can't sprain them without breaking them. (which makes it not a sprain, but eh)

9. The toe to the left or right of my big toe and the toe to the left or right of that one on each foot are fused at the base.

10. My hands are partially webbed.

11. My lungs hold a higher air capacity then the average human, and i can breath in for up to 75 seconds. (1 minute and 15 seconds) But if I do that I have a high chance of projectile vomiting, so I don't.

12. I have a skin pocket on the inside of my right cheek I can fit a m and m in. It doesn't hurt when I do that.

13. I can't speak a foreign language because when I try to roll any letters, or make that weird Hagggh sound, I instead make a chewbacca noise, because my throat is shaped oddly.

14. My left eye is near-sighted. My right eye is far-sighted. If I have them both open I have vision comparable to 20/20, but if I close one eye I can only see a certain distance range.
END
Yeesh, 14. I am one mess of a human being.
YES. I can finally list these all out without being called weird.
1. I have two wrists on each hand, one at the base of my hand and one at the end of my arm. If i whirl my hand around fast enough, it disconnects slightly and it'll occasionally look like what happens when you twist a breadbag.

2. I can touch the underside of my chin with my tongue, but not my nose.

3. I am double jointed in almost every joint.

4. My right pinky finger has one joint for the whole thing, and it's fused, so it makes a popping noise when I move it, and because of that I'm not allowed to type with it at school.

5. I have an extra rib on each side.

6. You know how some people can grab their nose and wiggle it a bit, pff almost everyone can do that. I can't it's locked and might be partially bone instead of cartilage but this has yet to be confirmed.

7. I can't get sunburned. When i'm out in the sun for a while, i'll get heat sores, but not sunburns. Keyword: heat. I love heat, and I can be out in it for a while, but it's the only outside the house related damage i can actually get. (except for cold stuff but eh)

8. I have a very rare triple joint in each of my ankles, which makes it so I can't sprain them without breaking them. (which makes it not a sprain, but eh)

9. The toe to the left or right of my big toe and the toe to the left or right of that one on each foot are fused at the base.

10. My hands are partially webbed.

11. My lungs hold a higher air capacity then the average human, and i can breath in for up to 75 seconds. (1 minute and 15 seconds) But if I do that I have a high chance of projectile vomiting, so I don't.

12. I have a skin pocket on the inside of my right cheek I can fit a m and m in. It doesn't hurt when I do that.

13. I can't speak a foreign language because when I try to roll any letters, or make that weird Hagggh sound, I instead make a chewbacca noise, because my throat is shaped oddly.

14. My left eye is near-sighted. My right eye is far-sighted. If I have them both open I have vision comparable to 20/20, but if I close one eye I can only see a certain distance range.
END
Yeesh, 14. I am one mess of a human being.
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 16 17