Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | a fool's shop [ $CAD/gems ][open!]
HELLLLLooooo its me i like drawing and exploding things with my mind!! so. okay. lets get down to business to defeat. the huns. 3/5 slots remaining! [emoji=scroll size=1] Terms of Service/Information: - i reserve the rights to deny any commission. - the time i am able to return a product to you may vary, and time limits are not available - IRL currency payment will be done through ko-fi. refunds are not available - please do not use my art for profit/NFTs - visual references are highly preferred - please tell me if you do not want your art to be shown on my social medias! (instagram, twitch, etc) - priority is shown to those who will pay with IRL currency. no mean intent i'm just broke ;__; [emoji=familiar heart size=1] what i [i]will[/i] draw: - humans, anthros, ferals, dragons, fanart - characters interacting, but nothing violating ToS, or kissy kissy [emoji=block size=1] what i [i]won't[/i] draw: - heavily mechanical/robotic designs*, real life people [i]*a few mechanical accents/limbs are okay, but it cannot be the majority of the design![/i] [emoji=gem size=1] PRICES (in $CAD and FR gems) bust: $8 / 900g waist-up: $12 / 1300g fullbody: $16 / 1700g (not available for FR dragons) background options: - none (transparent) - flat colour/simple pattern - full background* (+ $2 / 200g ) - complex background* ( + $10 / not available for FR gem) *full backgrounds = whats pictured in the two below references. *complex background = recent example unavailable, but coming soon! EXAMPLES: (big images.. sorry '_' !! [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/885233922806534155/1009712355250274334/CIEEELELELELEL.png[/img] [i]Cielle, belonging to [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=userpage&id=266461]Vuldovah[/url][/i] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/885233922806534155/1000999142526554162/PumpkinSunsets.png[/img] [i]Etherin, belonging to [url=https://artfight.net/~Deneco]Deneco[/url][/i] quick summary, what should you mention in your order?: - comm size/background choice - if you want a specific pose/expression/bg/have no preference - what currency you'll be paying with - if you don't consent to your order being posted/streamed on social media. if you consent but would like a certain account (rather than just your FR one) to be mentioned for credits of character ownership, please tell me! [url=https://ko-fi.com/corbenary]KO-FI LINK[/url]
HELLLLLooooo its me i like drawing and exploding things with my mind!! so. okay. lets get down to business to defeat. the huns.

3/5 slots remaining!

Terms of Service/Information:
- i reserve the rights to deny any commission.
- the time i am able to return a product to you may vary, and time limits are not available
- IRL currency payment will be done through ko-fi. refunds are not available
- please do not use my art for profit/NFTs
- visual references are highly preferred
- please tell me if you do not want your art to be shown on my social medias! (instagram, twitch, etc)
- priority is shown to those who will pay with IRL currency. no mean intent i'm just broke ;__;

what i will draw:
- humans, anthros, ferals, dragons, fanart
- characters interacting, but nothing violating ToS, or kissy kissy

what i won't draw:
- heavily mechanical/robotic designs*, real life people
*a few mechanical accents/limbs are okay, but it cannot be the majority of the design!

PRICES (in $CAD and FR gems)
bust: $8 / 900g
waist-up: $12 / 1300g
fullbody: $16 / 1700g (not available for FR dragons)

background options:
- none (transparent)
- flat colour/simple pattern
- full background* (+ $2 / 200g )
- complex background* ( + $10 / not available for FR gem)
*full backgrounds = whats pictured in the two below references.
*complex background = recent example unavailable, but coming soon!

EXAMPLES: (big images.. sorry '_' !!
CIEEELELELELEL.png
Cielle, belonging to Vuldovah

PumpkinSunsets.png
Etherin, belonging to Deneco

quick summary, what should you mention in your order?:
- comm size/background choice
- if you want a specific pose/expression/bg/have no preference
- what currency you'll be paying with
- if you don't consent to your order being posted/streamed on social media. if you consent but would like a certain account (rather than just your FR one) to be mentioned for credits of character ownership, please tell me!

KO-FI LINK
(f)art shoppe
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
bump!! i just got an off-site comm asking for rainbow dash… i’m vibrating i’m so excited HHEHEHEHEHEHE .anyhoo so when my current two are done, i’ll have a new example for complex backgrounds , and one for busts … i’ll start posting on my instagram soon so theres an easier ‘portfolio’ to look at . some day. eventually !! Hopefully
bump!! i just got an off-site comm asking for rainbow dash… i’m vibrating i’m so excited HHEHEHEHEHEHE .anyhoo so when my current two are done, i’ll have a new example for complex backgrounds , and one for busts … i’ll start posting on my instagram soon so theres an easier ‘portfolio’ to look at . some day. eventually !! Hopefully
(f)art shoppe
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Hi! I love your art style! :D I'd love to get some art of this guy here, if he seems doable!

-comm size/background choice
  • Could I please have a fullbody with a transparent background, as well as an icon with a transparent background?
  • Clumsily flying for the fullbody, if that's okay! And for the icon, him looking happy with a slice of bread in his mouth would be great.
  • CAD
- if you don't consent to your order being posted/streamed on social media. if you consent but would like a certain account (rather than just your FR one) to be mentioned for credits of character ownership, please tell me!
  • That's fine, crediting me as Vinid is ok!
Hi! I love your art style! :D I'd love to get some art of this guy here, if he seems doable!

-comm size/background choice
  • Could I please have a fullbody with a transparent background, as well as an icon with a transparent background?
  • Clumsily flying for the fullbody, if that's okay! And for the icon, him looking happy with a slice of bread in his mouth would be great.
  • CAD
  • That's fine, crediting me as Vinid is ok!
Image ID: Animated pixel art of the clan leader and custom progen, Purble. She is a female tundra, with the genes purple swirl, purple marbled, and maize underbelly. Her eyes are water common. She is seated on a grassy patch with one paw raised, blinking and flicking her tail on occasion. The wind rustles her fur, and the grass surrounding her. A signpost is beside her, with three arrows pointing different directions. The signs read Vin, She/Her, and FR +3. End ID.