Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Weird things about your body
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17
I was eating soup and was having slight difficulties chewing the meat because my orthodontist filed all my teeth down (without my consent, I might add). They're extremely dull now, all of them. I used to have really sharp teeth. Sigh.

So what are some weird things about you guys' bodies? Does your wrist pop when you move it a certain way? Are you double jointed?
I was eating soup and was having slight difficulties chewing the meat because my orthodontist filed all my teeth down (without my consent, I might add). They're extremely dull now, all of them. I used to have really sharp teeth. Sigh.

So what are some weird things about you guys' bodies? Does your wrist pop when you move it a certain way? Are you double jointed?
Keloid scar on my shoulder.
Keloid scar on my shoulder.
i had a really bad lazy eye when i was a kid right, and wore glasses to (mostly) correct it for a couple years.

i still kinda have the lazy eye though (esp when I'm tired, its hard to control it) BUT: I can sort of control the laziness? I've been practicing looking around in different directions and I'm basically transforming into a goddamn chameleon
i had a really bad lazy eye when i was a kid right, and wore glasses to (mostly) correct it for a couple years.

i still kinda have the lazy eye though (esp when I'm tired, its hard to control it) BUT: I can sort of control the laziness? I've been practicing looking around in different directions and I'm basically transforming into a goddamn chameleon
gvt1Uid.png
OPLUnaB.png

YHZvmvL.png

RQDMtX5.png
pG4u1G7.png
R7Z3Ius.png
My pinkie fingers and thumbs crack when I move them (also my spine, but much louder), I have no sense of smell and I could lose conciousness at any moment. Oh, and I can stick my hand underneath my ribs and tickle my lungs. I feel like a lil freakshow.
My pinkie fingers and thumbs crack when I move them (also my spine, but much louder), I have no sense of smell and I could lose conciousness at any moment. Oh, and I can stick my hand underneath my ribs and tickle my lungs. I feel like a lil freakshow.
CVMz4.gif
Hmm, I can touch my nose with my tongue if that counts? :')
Hmm, I can touch my nose with my tongue if that counts? :')
ku7My32.png
My ulnar artery on my right arm is apparently damaged or pinched because my last two fingers like to randomly go numb, and also sometimes shocks shoot up my arm into those fingers when I touch part of my elbow. xD Sometimes my jaw pops when I chew or open it wide and even once it's popped it just keeps doing it. .-. Aand there's no real way to explain this so basically I can do this with my right hand only. [img]http://thumbs.dreamstime.com/z/flexible-fingers-hand-super-top-each-other-43407336.jpg[/img]
My ulnar artery on my right arm is apparently damaged or pinched because my last two fingers like to randomly go numb, and also sometimes shocks shoot up my arm into those fingers when I touch part of my elbow. xD

Sometimes my jaw pops when I chew or open it wide and even once it's popped it just keeps doing it. .-.

Aand there's no real way to explain this so basically I can do this with my right hand only.

flexible-fingers-hand-super-top-each-other-43407336.jpg
I have an extra vertebra, that I didn't know I had til about 10 years ago. Gotta love Chiropractors, the one who noticed thought she was drunk when she was going over the paperwork and the x-ray she had taken of my spine after the car accident I had been in.
I have an extra vertebra, that I didn't know I had til about 10 years ago. Gotta love Chiropractors, the one who noticed thought she was drunk when she was going over the paperwork and the x-ray she had taken of my spine after the car accident I had been in.
I have external hip rotation. It's congenital.

Currently I have severely damaged ligaments in my elbow and it's not being helped with my stupid job.

I can flip my tongue over but I can hardly whistle. So weird.

I ended up developing adhesions in my abdomen for no known reason and it caused me to have serious issues requiring surgery to remove them.

We're pretty sure I am very arthritic and I am only 23.

That's all I can think of at the moment.
I have external hip rotation. It's congenital.

Currently I have severely damaged ligaments in my elbow and it's not being helped with my stupid job.

I can flip my tongue over but I can hardly whistle. So weird.

I ended up developing adhesions in my abdomen for no known reason and it caused me to have serious issues requiring surgery to remove them.

We're pretty sure I am very arthritic and I am only 23.

That's all I can think of at the moment.
lik2pA1X.jpg
I had a liver transplant as a kid that left a nasty scar, and I recently had the scar reopened when I went to have a liver resection, so there's that gnarly-ness. :,D

I also have double jointed pinkies! And I still have baby teeth at the age of 25. :I
I had a liver transplant as a kid that left a nasty scar, and I recently had the scar reopened when I went to have a liver resection, so there's that gnarly-ness. :,D

I also have double jointed pinkies! And I still have baby teeth at the age of 25. :I
Please do not ping me randomly.
Feel free to inquire about any nests, though.
There's a hereditary condition in my father's family that prevents our bodies from absorbing calcium correctly, causing our teeth to look stained no matter how well we brush them, rotary joints that creak and pop, and an unusually high ratio of ACL tears and Osgood-Schlatters syndrome.

My mom and me also have fructose intolerance, which is like lactose intolerance except that we can't break down certain enzymes in fruit and have gastrointestinal issues from it.
There's a hereditary condition in my father's family that prevents our bodies from absorbing calcium correctly, causing our teeth to look stained no matter how well we brush them, rotary joints that creak and pop, and an unusually high ratio of ACL tears and Osgood-Schlatters syndrome.

My mom and me also have fructose intolerance, which is like lactose intolerance except that we can't break down certain enzymes in fruit and have gastrointestinal issues from it.
I found stars on the tip of your tongue/You speak poltergeist and so do I
dark-dragon-hatchling-water-pixel.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17