Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Weird things about your body
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 16 17
Everytime I get up from sitting, kneeling or lying down my knees crack super loud

And my right pinkie can physically not be in a straight line, I think I broke it

Yea my body ain't that special -_-
Everytime I get up from sitting, kneeling or lying down my knees crack super loud

And my right pinkie can physically not be in a straight line, I think I broke it

Yea my body ain't that special -_-
6U6lWPg.pngWRPJKhj.png
P E R E G R I N
rO50KyM.png
she/they
free giveaway

wishlist
art shop
HxP6kXi.pngqKZAaLK.png0jScwbh.pngxe4FQbY.pngDWI9puz.pngybizMWD.png7GFlGJN.pngTrnD1Pw.png
DHc3orZ.pngDHc3orZ.png
I can do alot of weird stuff with my fingers
and I'm not even double jointed
I can do alot of weird stuff with my fingers
and I'm not even double jointed
akueye3.png
I'm double jointed in my left ring finger and pinky, and only there.
I'm double jointed in my left ring finger and pinky, and only there.
60bawEH.png hiya thar, it's me, an absolute trashbag
?jKX9k=party.png
pokefarm
hmmm some things so im pretty flexible i guess except around the hip area when i outstretch my fingers they all kinda curl up except the tip of my right pointer finger. it just cant. i can stick out my right shoulder blade a lot (only the right one for some reason) i can make my pinky fingers look like a digitigrade leg i can pick up things with my right foot (so im right footed too apparently) some joints crack i dont know if it counts but id much rather melt in heat than freeze. my fingers get cold kinda easily [quote name="neonpine" date="2016-02-28 11:44:38" ] I sneeze and cough with my mouth closed. It's been like this for as long as I can remember. [/quote] thats not a common thing? i sometimes sneeze like that but mostly my sneezes are kinda hissy
hmmm some things
so im pretty flexible i guess except around the hip area
when i outstretch my fingers they all kinda curl up except the tip of my right pointer finger. it just cant.
i can stick out my right shoulder blade a lot (only the right one for some reason)
i can make my pinky fingers look like a digitigrade leg
i can pick up things with my right foot (so im right footed too apparently)
some joints crack
i dont know if it counts but id much rather melt in heat than freeze. my fingers get cold kinda easily
neonpine wrote on 2016-02-28 11:44:38:
I sneeze and cough with my mouth closed. It's been like this for as long as I can remember.
thats not a common thing? i sometimes sneeze like that but mostly my sneezes are kinda hissy
|||||zel
Glowbug she/her
actual spore creature
i have this one tooth that seems to be bound to me yet still has its adult tooth behind it.
my left eye is very farsighted, while my right eye is very nearsighted. (not to mention, i'm left-eye dominant- 80% of people are right-eye dominant so i've got double vision weirdness)
i have a wide array of mental conditions, if that counts too. i still somehow remain mentally stable half the time.

edit: i didn't realize some of my other things somehow:

i seem to be able to extend my shoulderblades a lot. both of them are like this.
i don't even know if i'm double-jointed or not, but i can be in positions that can confuse everyone to how i exist, usually involving my legs.

edit 2: even more.

i have a heck of a lot of moles on my skin along with a skintag on my neck.
my eyes were once blue, and turned grey early on.
my neck is also very flexible, since i can get my chin behind my shoulderblades in a lot of orientations.
i have this one tooth that seems to be bound to me yet still has its adult tooth behind it.
my left eye is very farsighted, while my right eye is very nearsighted. (not to mention, i'm left-eye dominant- 80% of people are right-eye dominant so i've got double vision weirdness)
i have a wide array of mental conditions, if that counts too. i still somehow remain mentally stable half the time.

edit: i didn't realize some of my other things somehow:

i seem to be able to extend my shoulderblades a lot. both of them are like this.
i don't even know if i'm double-jointed or not, but i can be in positions that can confuse everyone to how i exist, usually involving my legs.

edit 2: even more.

i have a heck of a lot of moles on my skin along with a skintag on my neck.
my eyes were once blue, and turned grey early on.
my neck is also very flexible, since i can get my chin behind my shoulderblades in a lot of orientations.
J9GEzlP.png

marketplace/mp
he/she
art ^ skins ^ buying fod nests
I have strabismus, and my right eye "wanders" because of it. I'm pretty sure I was told I have "20-20" vision or something, but I run into walls, a lot.
It hurts to make a fist with my left hand.
I'm very flexible, and I can do lots of things with my legs.
My arms are so long that I can probably reach three or more desks.
When I'm panicking over fear, my back curves up and down to rise my breath.
My tongue is really long, my teeth are sharper than normal
My voice gets extremely lower pitched after crying(this includes some sniffles), panicking, being sick, etc.
EDIT:
My eyes used to be pure blue. They turned gray, and soon became green, and occasionally become gray, usually in depressive moments. They have not been blue in many years. Just green.
SECOND EDIT:
On my left thumb, there's a faint scar from getting bit by a dog while setting up a Christmas tree last year.
I have strabismus, and my right eye "wanders" because of it. I'm pretty sure I was told I have "20-20" vision or something, but I run into walls, a lot.
It hurts to make a fist with my left hand.
I'm very flexible, and I can do lots of things with my legs.
My arms are so long that I can probably reach three or more desks.
When I'm panicking over fear, my back curves up and down to rise my breath.
My tongue is really long, my teeth are sharper than normal
My voice gets extremely lower pitched after crying(this includes some sniffles), panicking, being sick, etc.
EDIT:
My eyes used to be pure blue. They turned gray, and soon became green, and occasionally become gray, usually in depressive moments. They have not been blue in many years. Just green.
SECOND EDIT:
On my left thumb, there's a faint scar from getting bit by a dog while setting up a Christmas tree last year.
I look up in the sky
Asking lotta why
But never let it phase me I'm keeping good vibes.
I have TMJD so when I open my jaw it opens diagonally before moving back straight. Like when snakes yawn.

I also have a lot of little moles/beauty marks and and a lot of tattoos. You can't ink over moles so my tattoo artists have been really clever about dodging around them or incorporating them into the tattoo.

Reading the above post reminds me that for 20 years of my life I thought my eyes were blue when they're actually grey and silver.
I have TMJD so when I open my jaw it opens diagonally before moving back straight. Like when snakes yawn.

I also have a lot of little moles/beauty marks and and a lot of tattoos. You can't ink over moles so my tattoo artists have been really clever about dodging around them or incorporating them into the tattoo.

Reading the above post reminds me that for 20 years of my life I thought my eyes were blue when they're actually grey and silver.
Heart.gif
I can move my ears, I can even move them independently from each other.
I have a birth mark on my left middle finger print.
I have very noticeable fangs, problem is, it leaves me prone to gum disease.
Although I am a brunette, when my hair grows out I get red highlights.
I can move my ears, I can even move them independently from each other.
I have a birth mark on my left middle finger print.
I have very noticeable fangs, problem is, it leaves me prone to gum disease.
Although I am a brunette, when my hair grows out I get red highlights.
{Puppy} {FR +2} {Goat Lover} {22} {They/Them}
1566865007982.png
i can shake my eyes. it scares the crap out of people when i do it, too
i can shake my eyes. it scares the crap out of people when i do it, too
When I was younger, I had tubes put in my ears when they were infected
so every time the doctor looks into my ears, he sees a tiny scar where the tubes were

its creepy
When I was younger, I had tubes put in my ears when they were infected
so every time the doctor looks into my ears, he sees a tiny scar where the tubes were

its creepy
P1CwUov.gif
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 16 17