Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Detroit: Become Human (spoilers)
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 25 26
@TheSquip I haven't seen a Hank fanderg yet!!!! And I love yours!!! He definitely gives off a Hank vibe. --------------------------------- Guess ill share my fandergs along with yall [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/431923/43192232_350.png[/img] This is mah Connor boi ^^. I might change his Circuit gene, dont know if I like it on him oof. [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/430739/43073843_350.png[/img] Simooonnnn!!! ;-; [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/438250/43824928_350.png[/img] And I couldn't forget Robojesus X3
@TheSquip

I haven't seen a Hank fanderg yet!!!! And I love yours!!! He definitely gives off a Hank vibe.

Guess ill share my fandergs along with yall
43192232_350.png
This is mah Connor boi ^^. I might change his Circuit gene, dont know if I like it on him oof.

43073843_350.png
Simooonnnn!!! ;-;

43824928_350.png
And I couldn't forget Robojesus X3
6U6lWPg.pngWRPJKhj.png
P E R E G R I N
rO50KyM.png
she/they
free giveaway

wishlist
art shop
HxP6kXi.pngqKZAaLK.png0jScwbh.pngxe4FQbY.pngDWI9puz.pngybizMWD.png7GFlGJN.pngTrnD1Pw.png
DHc3orZ.pngDHc3orZ.png
@TheSquip

Yeah, I've noticed that. I'm not sure why, I just always kinda liked her with brown hair. I remember when I first had the option to change her hair color in the game, I didn't wanna so I just kept her with brown hair.

\(..)/
@TheSquip

Yeah, I've noticed that. I'm not sure why, I just always kinda liked her with brown hair. I remember when I first had the option to change her hair color in the game, I didn't wanna so I just kept her with brown hair.

\(..)/
9LyXonv.png asher | he/him | fr+3
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

artshop
anathema
I don't trust anyone that didn't save the fish in the beginning.
I don't trust anyone that didn't save the fish in the beginning.
Current Sweetpuff hoard: 47
SWEETPUFF SYNONYMS
he/him
usually found eliminating sweetpuffs in the coli to acquire them
Unpopular opinion:

RK900 did nothing wrong.
Unpopular opinion:

RK900 did nothing wrong.
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

artshop
anathema
[quote name="Misanthropy" date="2018-08-10 07:26:46" ] Unpopular opinion: RK900 did nothing wrong. [/quote] I actually like RK900. Yea he didn't do anything wrong it was frEAKING AMANDA, SHE CAN JUST HHHNNNGGG. To be honest I would of loved to see RK900 paired up with Gavin. The two would always be snarking at each other and the SASS. I feel like nines would rein in Gavin and put him in his place lol.
Misanthropy wrote on 2018-08-10 07:26:46:
Unpopular opinion:

RK900 did nothing wrong.

I actually like RK900. Yea he didn't do anything wrong it was frEAKING AMANDA, SHE CAN JUST HHHNNNGGG. To be honest I would of loved to see RK900 paired up with Gavin. The two would always be snarking at each other and the SASS. I feel like nines would rein in Gavin and put him in his place lol.
6U6lWPg.pngWRPJKhj.png
P E R E G R I N
rO50KyM.png
she/they
free giveaway

wishlist
art shop
HxP6kXi.pngqKZAaLK.png0jScwbh.pngxe4FQbY.pngDWI9puz.pngybizMWD.png7GFlGJN.pngTrnD1Pw.png
DHc3orZ.pngDHc3orZ.png
@PyroQuill
There are a couple of Hank dragons in this post if you wanted to see more, I had to have one of my own since my sister got herself a Connor pfft. My Hank was a super lucky catch I'd say, I had spent a while lookin' for some good ol' gray dragons to fit him well enough. Turns out the dude is also three years old.

I would absolutely DIE for your Simon, I'm so glad to see a dragon for him.

----
I like to think of the RK900 situation as being similar to the situation we get with RK800, its just hes got a even harder chance of showing emotion. Its still Connor, still the same name and probably the same voice, hes just a bit bulkier and stronger than the RK800 model is. And hes still under the control of Amanda (who I personally find very interesting. Why did Elijah ever want to build an AI like that? Was it out of grief for the loss of his teacher?? Who knows..)

He also hopefully has something covering his pump because if you pay attention to the kitchen situation in the new tower, Connor does not have anything covering his pump at all. For some reason Cyberlife decided "Hey lets make this android we need on this case the weakest peace of equipment we can possibly have."
@PyroQuill
There are a couple of Hank dragons in this post if you wanted to see more, I had to have one of my own since my sister got herself a Connor pfft. My Hank was a super lucky catch I'd say, I had spent a while lookin' for some good ol' gray dragons to fit him well enough. Turns out the dude is also three years old.

I would absolutely DIE for your Simon, I'm so glad to see a dragon for him.

----
I like to think of the RK900 situation as being similar to the situation we get with RK800, its just hes got a even harder chance of showing emotion. Its still Connor, still the same name and probably the same voice, hes just a bit bulkier and stronger than the RK800 model is. And hes still under the control of Amanda (who I personally find very interesting. Why did Elijah ever want to build an AI like that? Was it out of grief for the loss of his teacher?? Who knows..)

He also hopefully has something covering his pump because if you pay attention to the kitchen situation in the new tower, Connor does not have anything covering his pump at all. For some reason Cyberlife decided "Hey lets make this android we need on this case the weakest peace of equipment we can possibly have."
tumblr_pt4lpeDNeo1wfu9nho1_400.gif
@TheSquip

Huh, maybe that's why he has a strong reaction to being punched in the abdomen by Gavin. Even though androids, "Don't feel pain."
@TheSquip

Huh, maybe that's why he has a strong reaction to being punched in the abdomen by Gavin. Even though androids, "Don't feel pain."
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

artshop
anathema
@Misanthropy

Yeah!! Thats what I thought at least!
Because like...originally I thought he just didn't have skin there because it was kinda like Markus's situation where hes kinda see through, but then if you pay attention theres just nothing there and its like.......Cyberlife......what did you do?
@Misanthropy

Yeah!! Thats what I thought at least!
Because like...originally I thought he just didn't have skin there because it was kinda like Markus's situation where hes kinda see through, but then if you pay attention theres just nothing there and its like.......Cyberlife......what did you do?
tumblr_pt4lpeDNeo1wfu9nho1_400.gif
@misanthropy It might not be available, but just in case, here is the artist's tumblr
@misanthropy It might not be available, but just in case, here is the artist's tumblr
[quote name="Blueflare" date="2018-08-08 08:33:55" ] Every time I look at Hank all I think about is Mr. Krabs.... Because his actor is the voice of Mr. Krabs. And speaking of Mr. krabs, I saw this wonderful art piece! And now that I really think about it, Connor and Hank's relationship is kind of like Spongebob and Mr. Krabs.. [img]https://pre00.deviantart.net/4a80/th/pre/i/2018/158/3/c/detroit__become_spongebob_by_roshimii-dcdphll.png[/img] [b]Art by Roshimii[/b] [/quote] Bikini Bottom: Become Spongebob
Blueflare wrote on 2018-08-08 08:33:55:
Every time I look at Hank all I think about is Mr. Krabs.... Because his actor is the voice of Mr. Krabs.

And speaking of Mr. krabs, I saw this wonderful art piece! And now that I really think about it, Connor and Hank's relationship is kind of like Spongebob and Mr. Krabs..

detroit__become_spongebob_by_roshimii-dcdphll.png
Art by Roshimii

Bikini Bottom: Become Spongebob
(FR Time +18)
"I wish, that I could turn back time, cause now the guilt is all mine
Can't live without the trust from those you love...
I know, you can't forget the past, you can't forget love and pride
Because of that it's killing me inside."

Undertale Gijinka Challenge! The prize is knowing you made someone's day.
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 25 26