Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Detroit: Become Human (spoilers)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 25 26
@Sailoroid

Yes,best robo family~

jacksepticeye got the best ending ive seen by far.

@Wianes

I have a PS4 and i'll eventually get the game...but I already know most of the outcomes from youtube.

Im glad they hit many topics as well. The two girls at Eden Club,The way Todd handled Alice was not right,and rights for androids. Even Hank's character introduced rough topics.
@Sailoroid

Yes,best robo family~

jacksepticeye got the best ending ive seen by far.

@Wianes

I have a PS4 and i'll eventually get the game...but I already know most of the outcomes from youtube.

Im glad they hit many topics as well. The two girls at Eden Club,The way Todd handled Alice was not right,and rights for androids. Even Hank's character introduced rough topics.
857206adc91f5cf762f767135b6cb2391118da0cv2_hq.jpg
[img]http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/001/378/030/d4b.jpg[/img]
d4b.jpg
The game is PHENOMENAL. I mean, I don't know if I'd actually call it a game, it's an interactive movie, but I LOVE IT SO MUCH. This youtuber I watched had spoilers in their comments so I knew from very early that Alice is an android. It ruined some of the surprise but I still loved every bit.

Why do we all love Connor when we got the least time to connect with him? Like he was trying his best to be less human and more robot every step of the way.

Not gonna lie though. I liked him waaaaay more with his CyberLife costume. The hobo outfit he wore on Jeriho... Meh.
The game is PHENOMENAL. I mean, I don't know if I'd actually call it a game, it's an interactive movie, but I LOVE IT SO MUCH. This youtuber I watched had spoilers in their comments so I knew from very early that Alice is an android. It ruined some of the surprise but I still loved every bit.

Why do we all love Connor when we got the least time to connect with him? Like he was trying his best to be less human and more robot every step of the way.

Not gonna lie though. I liked him waaaaay more with his CyberLife costume. The hobo outfit he wore on Jeriho... Meh.
light_small.png
Happiness can be found,
even in the darkest of times,
if one only remembers to turn on the light.

light_small.png
@GoldenEggy

Save da fishy. Believe in the fishy...become the fishy
@GoldenEggy

Hahaha I'm another connor fanboy help. This game is my current obsession
Hahaha I'm another connor fanboy help. This game is my current obsession
[img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/f7918f3bcc08e757675fd82910b1cc9f/tumblr_pakjy363fm1wh22a4o1_500.jpg[/img]
tumblr_pakjy363fm1wh22a4o1_500.jpg
i laugh at this video but at the same time I want to cry lmao
i laugh at this video but at the same time I want to cry lmao
WHO_IS_THIS_MAN.gif
@Astrophile

IVE SEEN THAT!

I love Detroit memes~
@Astrophile

IVE SEEN THAT!

I love Detroit memes~
@Astrophile

That video always pains me but at the same time I cant help but laugh at how many times and unique ways Connor can die
@Astrophile

That video always pains me but at the same time I cant help but laugh at how many times and unique ways Connor can die
[quote name="Razmoose" date="2018-06-19 16:16:37" ] @GoldenEggy Save da fishy. Believe in the fishy...become the fishy [/quote] lemme tell you how this comment made me spit out my drink Also, I went into Detroit expecting to hate-play it. I generally end up loving/hating Quantic Dreams games in equal measure. But I ended up really LIKING IT? I fell in love with Connor and Hank and their friendship by the end of the game. I ended up getting the Everyone Survives ending on my first runthrough SOMEHOW, but messed up too many QTEs on my second and ended up going for the "Dirty Bomb" ending ;_;
Razmoose wrote on 2018-06-19 16:16:37:
@GoldenEggy

lemme tell you how this comment made me spit out my drink

Also, I went into Detroit expecting to hate-play it. I generally end up loving/hating Quantic Dreams games in equal measure. But I ended up really LIKING IT? I fell in love with Connor and Hank and their friendship by the end of the game. I ended up getting the Everyone Survives ending on my first runthrough SOMEHOW, but messed up too many QTEs on my second and ended up going for the "Dirty Bomb" ending ;_;
ixeclKz.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 25 26