Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Detroit: Become Human (spoilers)
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26
[img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/familiar/art/15593.png[/img] So. I have no idea why I am lurking on FR Forums and talking about fish and android fandergs, but.. [i][b]the bellus glamourtail looks so much like the fish Connor saved..[/b][/i] Would have been more perfect if its description was switched with the Silver Featherfin's description(this fish is your friend).
15593.png

So. I have no idea why I am lurking on FR Forums and talking about fish and android fandergs, but..

the bellus glamourtail looks so much like the fish Connor saved..

Would have been more perfect if its description was switched with the Silver Featherfin's description(this fish is your friend).
GZ5Bxcj.gif
Hello I'm here.

Detroit is such a good game even though I cannot a couple of my friends into it because they just don't like the idea of androids becoming sentient, which is sad because it's s o g o o d.

My favorite characters are Connor, Markus, Kara, Chloe, and of course Ralph. All of the characters are beautifully written, however.

and sumo, how could i forget about sumo,,,

I love the cosplays that the community have put together. I would love to make one of Kara because I look a lot like her and our names are super similar. I don't really have any fandragons but I have been considering it.
Hello I'm here.

Detroit is such a good game even though I cannot a couple of my friends into it because they just don't like the idea of androids becoming sentient, which is sad because it's s o g o o d.

My favorite characters are Connor, Markus, Kara, Chloe, and of course Ralph. All of the characters are beautifully written, however.

and sumo, how could i forget about sumo,,,

I love the cosplays that the community have put together. I would love to make one of Kara because I look a lot like her and our names are super similar. I don't really have any fandragons but I have been considering it.
blurry - they/it
rhythm game enjoyer (derogatory)
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26