Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Dev Update: Upcoming Projects
1 2 ... 93 94 95 96 97 ... 116 117
[quote name="RikkuTakanashi" date="2018-08-01 08:56:14" ] A actual raffle system would be really nice, honestly. Maybe something where you can select items to be put up for raffle, set the date, make a payment system so cheating can't somehow be involved. Like say, you pay, your name is added to a list, a rng decides the winner, and the prize, ,(maybe based off a preference system the person decides when they pay,) automatically distributes the prizes. No muss, no fuss, easy and fair. I could see maybe having it where there's a co or team raffle where multiple people contribute to the pool and maybe a donation system where someone can donate stuff but the raffle leaders decide if they want it or not. The only prize that wouldn't be auto distributed would be art based raffles. [/quote] Now this is interesting. A site-controlled RNG raffler, that'd be something nice! A player could set up their rate, and the site takes %10~ of the fee. But the player could set their on max-per-user ticket sales and their prize pool. NOw that would be fun and something I'd actually play with. I've wanted to host grabbags for ages, but the whole set-up and messing with google sheets always kept me away. Regarding art, you'd probably have to raffle dragons with the art attached to their bios. @RikkuTakanashi You think you want to work that up into an actual suggestion?
RikkuTakanashi wrote on 2018-08-01 08:56:14:
A actual raffle system would be really nice, honestly. Maybe something where you can select items to be put up for raffle, set the date, make a payment system so cheating can't somehow be involved.

Like say, you pay, your name is added to a list, a rng decides the winner, and the prize, ,(maybe based off a preference system the person decides when they pay,) automatically distributes the prizes. No muss, no fuss, easy and fair.

I could see maybe having it where there's a co or team raffle where multiple people contribute to the pool and maybe a donation system where someone can donate stuff but the raffle leaders decide if they want it or not.

The only prize that wouldn't be auto distributed would be art based raffles.

Now this is interesting. A site-controlled RNG raffler, that'd be something nice!

A player could set up their rate, and the site takes %10~ of the fee. But the player could set their on max-per-user ticket sales and their prize pool. NOw that would be fun and something I'd actually play with. I've wanted to host grabbags for ages, but the whole set-up and messing with google sheets always kept me away.

Regarding art, you'd probably have to raffle dragons with the art attached to their bios.

@RikkuTakanashi You think you want to work that up into an actual suggestion?
Long Patrol and Hibden
for forum games, please.
QF3R6o0.png mFu1NtF.png
[/center]
I'm really excited for the world map revamp. I feel like it's gonna make the world feel more immersive.
I'm really excited for the world map revamp. I feel like it's gonna make the world feel more immersive.
r7t2d2.png
[quote name="Amut" date="2018-08-01 10:02:00" ] [quote name="RikkuTakanashi" date="2018-08-01 08:56:14" ] A actual raffle system would be really nice, honestly. Maybe something where you can select items to be put up for raffle, set the date, make a payment system so cheating can't somehow be involved. Like say, you pay, your name is added to a list, a rng decides the winner, and the prize, ,(maybe based off a preference system the person decides when they pay,) automatically distributes the prizes. No muss, no fuss, easy and fair. I could see maybe having it where there's a co or team raffle where multiple people contribute to the pool and maybe a donation system where someone can donate stuff but the raffle leaders decide if they want it or not. The only prize that wouldn't be auto distributed would be art based raffles. [/quote] Now this is interesting. A site-controlled RNG raffler, that'd be something nice! A player could set up their rate, and the site takes %10~ of the fee. But the player could set their on max-per-user ticket sales and their prize pool. NOw that would be fun and something I'd actually play with. I've wanted to host grabbags for ages, but the whole set-up and messing with google sheets always kept me away. Regarding art, you'd probably have to raffle dragons with the art attached to their bios. @RikkuTakanashi You think you want to work that up into an actual suggestion? [/quote] I might could, the whole concept does sound nice overall. Something anybody with spare time and spare dragons could do without having to be ultra dedicated.
Amut wrote on 2018-08-01 10:02:00:
RikkuTakanashi wrote on 2018-08-01 08:56:14:
A actual raffle system would be really nice, honestly. Maybe something where you can select items to be put up for raffle, set the date, make a payment system so cheating can't somehow be involved.

Like say, you pay, your name is added to a list, a rng decides the winner, and the prize, ,(maybe based off a preference system the person decides when they pay,) automatically distributes the prizes. No muss, no fuss, easy and fair.

I could see maybe having it where there's a co or team raffle where multiple people contribute to the pool and maybe a donation system where someone can donate stuff but the raffle leaders decide if they want it or not.

The only prize that wouldn't be auto distributed would be art based raffles.

Now this is interesting. A site-controlled RNG raffler, that'd be something nice!

A player could set up their rate, and the site takes %10~ of the fee. But the player could set their on max-per-user ticket sales and their prize pool. NOw that would be fun and something I'd actually play with. I've wanted to host grabbags for ages, but the whole set-up and messing with google sheets always kept me away.

Regarding art, you'd probably have to raffle dragons with the art attached to their bios.

@RikkuTakanashi You think you want to work that up into an actual suggestion?
I might could, the whole concept does sound nice overall. Something anybody with spare time and spare dragons could do without having to be ultra dedicated.
Aaa why is everyone saying Roundsey is a male? It says “she” :p
Anyways, this is super exciting!! I’m really glad developers are working on more ways to make this site much more interactive (:
Aaa why is everyone saying Roundsey is a male? It says “she” :p
Anyways, this is super exciting!! I’m really glad developers are working on more ways to make this site much more interactive (:
tumblr_o2vpc7gNFH1tyuk3oo1_500.png
SOUNDS COOL
SOUNDS COOL
JXVUomh.png Nest Rentals and Brew Rentals! Gems, Treasure, or Food!
I already love Roundsey! Having a Spiral NPC is so nice and she looks amazing!
I already love Roundsey! Having a Spiral NPC is so nice and she looks amazing!
MS6xnJoY_o.png
I'm loving all these new additions! I'm excited for when the new map comes out. And the raffle seems like a neat idea. :)
I'm loving all these new additions! I'm excited for when the new map comes out. And the raffle seems like a neat idea. :)
6wR17En.png
@AmyEnder
I completely missed that Roundsey is a she. wow
*runs to edit Roundelay's bio for Roundsey rep goal*
@AmyEnder
I completely missed that Roundsey is a she. wow
*runs to edit Roundelay's bio for Roundsey rep goal*
MlmX2Dr.pngfrqaMSP.gifIYKLZV7.gif
Yessss
Is it up yet or in progress
Yessss
Is it up yet or in progress