Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Dev Update: Upcoming Projects
1 2 ... 92 93 94 95 96 ... 116 117
Ohmygod RAFFLES MAPS EXCITING THINGS
Ohmygod RAFFLES MAPS EXCITING THINGS
8HtYjYR.jpg art-shop-icon_orig.jpg EE6A8YJ.jpg
hail Roundsey!
hail Roundsey!
ROyFQqy.png
OWOWOWOWOWO
OWOWOWOWOWO
bTjX2w6.png
I already love Roundsey
I already love Roundsey
nudX0O8.png
I didn't know Imp breed scrolls were retired.
I didn't know Imp breed scrolls were retired.
Jqlkxca.png
For retired items, what point(as in value) would it stop at, also by retired, is it as in retired from marketplace, festival, etc(maybe???)?

I'm only used to really knowing retired as in fest, KS, beta, downtime, and imperial breed change, so if there's any other type of retired, then I might not know it
For retired items, what point(as in value) would it stop at, also by retired, is it as in retired from marketplace, festival, etc(maybe???)?

I'm only used to really knowing retired as in fest, KS, beta, downtime, and imperial breed change, so if there's any other type of retired, then I might not know it
TeYGx5x.pngjXBxdgJ.pngeZ8WjnI.png

giphy.gif
[/quote]
3416108_AqztmatTPytbOt2.pngJegL4TC.png
@Xhaztol Will places like Coliseum venues and the Trading Post be visible on the world map, so you can see where they are in Sornieth? Also, will Joxar and Roundsey be added to the trading post so they aren’t alone?
@Xhaztol Will places like Coliseum venues and the Trading Post be visible on the world map, so you can see where they are in Sornieth? Also, will Joxar and Roundsey be added to the trading post so they aren’t alone?
b1d6ad72-cfc6-4d68-b947-0440b6d59d2c.png
Oh my gosh a new thing at the Trading Post! Roundsey looks amazing!
Oh my gosh a new thing at the Trading Post! Roundsey looks amazing!
10 hours ahead of the FR server time.
Can doodle your dragon(s) for some treasure/gems!
Free to use level 20 cauldron!
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa i'm so excited about the new map!! it looks so cool ~~
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa i'm so excited about the new map!! it looks so cool ~~
@Vaugen I'm pinging you here, just in case other people are also interested in what a raffle is. Raffles are basically lotteries. You buy tickets for treasure, and by the end of the raffle, a random ticket is drawn. Whoever bought that ticket wins the prize. :)
@Vaugen I'm pinging you here, just in case other people are also interested in what a raffle is. Raffles are basically lotteries. You buy tickets for treasure, and by the end of the raffle, a random ticket is drawn. Whoever bought that ticket wins the prize. :)
1 2 ... 92 93 94 95 96 ... 116 117