Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Dev Update: Upcoming Projects
1 2 ... 94 95 96 97 98 ... 116 117
You folks are doing much more with the map then I thought. I only needed new coloring and some new lines, hehehe!

Roundsey's Raffle Roulette sounds amazing!
You folks are doing much more with the map then I thought. I only needed new coloring and some new lines, hehehe!

Roundsey's Raffle Roulette sounds amazing!
1052p.png
KPt2jST.png
PsY9SIv.png
VA1XCHD.png
l5SJ5yw.png
58T08n9.png
kyWLcLU.png
This map looks hella awesome. I can't wait to see the rest
This map looks hella awesome. I can't wait to see the rest
Liquidating Accents.
9h5f14.jpg
The previews of the new world map are amazing! Much more than I expected. Fabulous work so far, thank you for the effort! The raffle also looks quite interesting, can't wait for these new features to come online!
The previews of the new world map are amazing! Much more than I expected. Fabulous work so far, thank you for the effort! The raffle also looks quite interesting, can't wait for these new features to come online!
gustvul.gif She/her • GMT+1 • deviantARTSales Tab cheery.png
Nice ! :) Thanks !
Nice ! :) Thanks !
ce.png---peri4.pngicesta.gifperi1.png---ce.png
[quote name="Sludgy" date="2018-08-01 06:00:17" ] Also, Roundsey is probably a guy. Fight me. [/quote] @Sludgy You're gonna have to fight the admins then haha [quote name="Xhaztol" date="2018-07-31 06:04:43" ] Roundsey's selection of prizes changes every week and entering the raffle is easy: Visit[b] her[/b] space at the Trading Post to see what [b]she's[/b] offering for the week. If any of the prizes interest you, buy tickets with treasure to enter the raffle. That's it! [/quote]
Sludgy wrote on 2018-08-01 06:00:17:
Also, Roundsey is probably a guy. Fight me.

@Sludgy
You're gonna have to fight the admins then haha
Xhaztol wrote on 2018-07-31 06:04:43:
Roundsey's selection of prizes changes every week and entering the raffle is easy: Visit her space at the Trading Post to see what she's offering for the week. If any of the prizes interest you, buy tickets with treasure to enter the raffle. That's it!
cg6Ogwx.pngc76891238bc7cd166aeb215c480467c97a9ca8f1.png866GSCw.png
Roundsey's art is so cute!!!!
Roundsey's art is so cute!!!!
tumblr_nte6wzIxU21tm17oeo4_400.pngRLImtwE.png
So if I understand correctly, there are 4 prizes every week and you can buy tickets for each item separately?

Like in the preview there are 30something total tickets but theyre split between the 4 items based on what the user picks when buying.

That way they COULD be in all 4 prize pools but dont HAVE to be and risk getting a prize they didnt want.
So if I understand correctly, there are 4 prizes every week and you can buy tickets for each item separately?

Like in the preview there are 30something total tickets but theyre split between the 4 items based on what the user picks when buying.

That way they COULD be in all 4 prize pools but dont HAVE to be and risk getting a prize they didnt want.
They/Them FR+2
[quote name="Xhaztol" date="2018-07-31 15:34:21" ] We're seeing a lot of questions re: Hibernal Den, so I figured I'd jump in real quick. I'd like to remind everyone that just because a project isn't mentioned in an update does not mean it has been shelved and isn't being worked on. In these Dev Updates, we've opted to be concise and not to include incremental progress on all of the projects we've got in the pipe, mostly because of how often development can change in the earliest phases. Both the World Map and Roundsey's Raffle Roulette happened to be in a place where we could share what we were working on, which is why they were the headliners today. As for Hibernal Den: we mentioned it in our anniversary post and it remains an initiative for the next calendar year, but is not really in a place where we can showcase anything. It's a very complex feature and one we want to tackle intelligently and thoroughly as a team, so it may be a little while before we provide more details about it. Believe me, when we've got something to share, we absolutely will! :) [/quote] @Xhaztol I am happy that you took the time to adress the Hibernal Den.. but please please please consider giving us more regular lairspace.. its been so so so so long now since we had any. This game is SUPPOSED to be about collecting dragons so please let us. see this thread for ppl yearning for more space http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/sug/2373444/1
Xhaztol wrote on 2018-07-31 15:34:21:
We're seeing a lot of questions re: Hibernal Den, so I figured I'd jump in real quick.

I'd like to remind everyone that just because a project isn't mentioned in an update does not mean it has been shelved and isn't being worked on. In these Dev Updates, we've opted to be concise and not to include incremental progress on all of the projects we've got in the pipe, mostly because of how often development can change in the earliest phases.

Both the World Map and Roundsey's Raffle Roulette happened to be in a place where we could share what we were working on, which is why they were the headliners today.

As for Hibernal Den: we mentioned it in our anniversary post and it remains an initiative for the next calendar year, but is not really in a place where we can showcase anything. It's a very complex feature and one we want to tackle intelligently and thoroughly as a team, so it may be a little while before we provide more details about it. Believe me, when we've got something to share, we absolutely will! :)

@Xhaztol I am happy that you took the time to adress the Hibernal Den.. but please please please consider giving us more regular lairspace.. its been so so so so long now since we had any. This game is SUPPOSED to be about collecting dragons so please let us. see this thread for ppl yearning for more space
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/sug/2373444/1
NO LONGER ACTIVE.

I LEFT FR AND GIVEN AWAY MY STUFF.
asdfghjkh this is so cool omg
asdfghjkh this is so cool omg
:D
The new map will be breathtaking! I can't wait to explore it! :D Plus Roundsey's Raffle Roulette sounds really fun. Thank you for your effort FR Team!
The new map will be breathtaking! I can't wait to explore it! :D Plus Roundsey's Raffle Roulette sounds really fun. Thank you for your effort FR Team!
1 2 ... 94 95 96 97 98 ... 116 117