Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
1 2 ... 4316 4317 4318 4319 4320 ... 16096 16097
protect ???3
she did not deserve her death in wq2 and the death is probably too edgy to speak
protect ???3
she did not deserve her death in wq2 and the death is probably too edgy to speak
J9GEzlP.png

marketplace/mp
he/she
art ^ skins ^ buying fod nests
Found out what breed our dumb whiny puppy is... she’s a chi-WAHWAH! That dog really needs to get over her anxiety while she’s outside and just play...
Found out what breed our dumb whiny puppy is... she’s a chi-WAHWAH! That dog really needs to get over her anxiety while she’s outside and just play...
This user has Autism and epilepsy, please be nice to her.
*Unholy cyberpunk screeching*
*Unholy cyberpunk screeching*
uzH5Loo.gifgiratina-origin.gifluxray-f.gifempoleon.gifhaxorus.giftyranitar.gif
I go towards the one star Duelist shown on my game and it’s SETO KAIBA?!? What the heck? He is WAY stronger than that.
I go towards the one star Duelist shown on my game and it’s SETO KAIBA?!? What the heck? He is WAY stronger than that.
This user has Autism and epilepsy, please be nice to her.
did i just make sounds of bell dying
did i just make sounds of bell dying
J9GEzlP.png

marketplace/mp
he/she
WOO EE OOH I LOOK JUST LIKE BUDDY HOLLY
WOO EE OOH I LOOK JUST LIKE BUDDY HOLLY
divider_by_yesirukey-dbok0z5.pngdivider_by_yesirukey-dbok0z5.png
Level 100 Demon Slayer here I come! Level 94 of 100!

Goal: Get all my level 30+ mains to level 60 and then afterwards all of my level 60+ mains to level 100 and then play Zero and get up to level 180 so I can play Shadow Alchemist!

Watch me stop half way through this! XD
Level 100 Demon Slayer here I come! Level 94 of 100!

Goal: Get all my level 30+ mains to level 60 and then afterwards all of my level 60+ mains to level 100 and then play Zero and get up to level 180 so I can play Shadow Alchemist!

Watch me stop half way through this! XD
Art shop!
Art Trade Caravan
{LF} OC Art
Hrid_Protection_Squad.png
i love cryptid aesthetic
i love cryptid aesthetic
2dumqon.jpg

they/them | med student
martial artist
merodi kosoku is fine
i think
no wait

she isn't
merodi kosoku is fine
i think
no wait

she isn't
J9GEzlP.png

marketplace/mp
he/she
[quote name="ApostasiaAin" date="2018-07-29 15:17:20" ] Hence why I don't play on the crowded servers. There's a friends list thingy that I think you can use to find people or figure out where they are. But I dunno, I've never played with others before so I don't know how exactly it functions [/quote] From what I've learned it only like shows where the friend is... I'm not so sure if you can [i]actually[/i] teleport to them but from what I can see you can at least teleport to which server they're in. --- In the meantime, HOW DO I USE THIS BUFF???
ApostasiaAin wrote on 2018-07-29 15:17:20:
Hence why I don't play on the crowded servers. There's a friends list thingy that I think you can use to find people or figure out where they are. But I dunno, I've never played with others before so I don't know how exactly it functions

From what I've learned it only like shows where the friend is... I'm not so sure if you can actually teleport to them but from what I can see you can at least teleport to which server they're in.

---

In the meantime, HOW DO I USE THIS BUFF???
ezgif.com-resize1.gif ezgif.com-resize2.gif
- + sugi !!! + -
he/they/she
SHOWTIME!

- my little art shop -
"I know our ending
will be
a happy one."
1 2 ... 4316 4317 4318 4319 4320 ... 16096 16097