Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
1 2 ... 4314 4315 4316 4317 4318 ... 16145 16146
dying because i put a dragon up for 9000 gems instead of 9000 treasure and only realized when the auction expired
dying because i put a dragon up for 9000 gems instead of 9000 treasure and only realized when the auction expired
i have such a headache already ugh
i have such a headache already ugh
FR + 0 - pls click them! ->Bmvbp1.pngn6yxT1.pngVG9GC1.pngunknown.png
I just made hard candy, and it was THE coolest thing ever! Omg. AND AND AND!! It tastes good! XD
I just made hard candy, and it was THE coolest thing ever! Omg. AND AND AND!! It tastes good! XD
emVSLIq.png
I have my own website for things I've made!
SquishyPanda
Ah god... I feel horrible inside now.
Ah god... I feel horrible inside now.
ezgif.com-resize1.gif ezgif.com-resize2.gif
- + sugi !!! + -
he/they/she
SHOWTIME!

- my little art shop -
"I know our ending
will be
a happy one."
Yeet. That is all.
Yeet. That is all.
I'm actually really happy about this, I go from having no one to play and talk about MapleStory with, to having three people to play ms with and one person to talk about ms with irl. Then soon I learned I'll have two or three more people to play the game with. I don't feel as lonely in ms anymore, cause soon I'll have five or six people to play it with, my day has been absolutely made! I'm so happy!
I'm actually really happy about this, I go from having no one to play and talk about MapleStory with, to having three people to play ms with and one person to talk about ms with irl. Then soon I learned I'll have two or three more people to play the game with. I don't feel as lonely in ms anymore, cause soon I'll have five or six people to play it with, my day has been absolutely made! I'm so happy!
Art shop!
Art Trade Caravan
{LF} OC Art
Hrid_Protection_Squad.png
cooking is so relaxing and fun
cooking is so relaxing and fun
2dumqon.jpg

they/them | med student
martial artist
Oh greeeaat i was going to have an actually good day, now this woman had to ruin it
Oh greeeaat i was going to have an actually good day, now this woman had to ruin it
6U6lWPg.pngWRPJKhj.png
P E R E G R I N
rO50KyM.png
she/they
free giveaway

wishlist
art shop
HxP6kXi.pngqKZAaLK.png0jScwbh.pngxe4FQbY.pngDWI9puz.pngybizMWD.png7GFlGJN.pngTrnD1Pw.png
DHc3orZ.pngDHc3orZ.png
ugh, the alien ant farm cover of smooth criminal makes me upset
ugh, the alien ant farm cover of smooth criminal makes me upset
FR + 0 - pls click them! ->Bmvbp1.pngn6yxT1.pngVG9GC1.pngunknown.png
Why.
Is.
Nobody.
Questioning.
Me.
Why.
Is.
Nobody.