Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | least favorite animal?
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 11 12
@Aralia ducks?! i take offense to that! @Dinogrrl i dunno what a sea spider is but do i [i]really[/i] wanna know @Alvis HEY! no need to have a [i]batitude[/i] [img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/87b0e873b24ca34266458d959f5f40fb/tumblr_inline_p7xowv5syH1rhwzwl_75sq.gif[/img]
@Aralia
ducks?! i take offense to that!

@Dinogrrl
i dunno what a sea spider is but do i really wanna know

@Alvis
HEY! no need to have a batitude
tumblr_inline_p7xowv5syH1rhwzwl_75sq.gif

99522cc99c3d5967114b6f0d8bb16cba-dc2fbrm.gif duck | they/she | ♠
avid overwatch nerd
no links yet | cred
purugly.gif

+3 FR time

@squishinaut Your Koala rant was amazing
@squishinaut Your Koala rant was amazing
Junebugs. I hate them. They're always in my room and they always fly right into my face.
Also humans lmao
Junebugs. I hate them. They're always in my room and they always fly right into my face.
Also humans lmao
Mosquitoes are the worst animals on the planet. Besides the fact that they're annoying, they also spread disease like nobody's business, leading to widespread deaths. I don't like parasitic animals either, because the thought of being a host to a parasite terrifies me.
Mosquitoes are the worst animals on the planet. Besides the fact that they're annoying, they also spread disease like nobody's business, leading to widespread deaths. I don't like parasitic animals either, because the thought of being a host to a parasite terrifies me.
Ljw7JvQ.png
55xbf1H.png
J7D1quC.png
L74Jfbv.png
I really hate flies.
They suck. Really.
I really hate flies.
They suck. Really.
PLjRbfW.png
The Life and Strange Surprizing Adventures of Robinson Crusoe, Of York, Mariner: Who lived Eight and Twenty Years, all alone in an un-inhabited Island on the Coast of America, near the Mouth of the Great River of Oroonoque; Having been cast on Shore by Shipwreck, wherein all the Men perished but himself. With An Account how he was at last as strangely deliver'd by Pyrates
Pretty much every bug minus a few exceptions. Whenever I go outside they never seem to leave me alone!

I also dislike monkeys/apes. I don't understand why some people think they're cute.

I'm also not a fan of small dogs. I prefer larger breeds. I have a smaller dog, he's around 35 lbs but thats the smallest I'll ever own.

Pretty much every bug minus a few exceptions. Whenever I go outside they never seem to leave me alone!

I also dislike monkeys/apes. I don't understand why some people think they're cute.

I'm also not a fan of small dogs. I prefer larger breeds. I have a smaller dog, he's around 35 lbs but thats the smallest I'll ever own.

tumblr_pa1v59xRPV1x8q01eo1_250.giftumblr_pa1v59xRPV1x8q01eo2_250.gif
Ugh, bugs like everyone else.. but also puppies are so annoying that it's not even cute most of the time. I really dislike puppies. Dogs bigger than corgis are really not that great either..
Ugh, bugs like everyone else.. but also puppies are so annoying that it's not even cute most of the time. I really dislike puppies. Dogs bigger than corgis are really not that great either..
imageedit_7_8440965932.png
✧✧✧ AXES - THEY - 21 ✧✧✧
•••
MY HATCHERY
imageedit_6_5428970908.png
Flies and basset hounds. Let em explain.

My family used to have a basset hound. My stepfather said he would train it and stuff, well. That never happened. She was allergic to almost everything and smelled HORRIBLE because her skin would react. Normally that would be fine if she actually ate her dog food. NOPE! She always got into the trash, including used feminine products, and would vomit it all over the place. Stepfather never cleaned anything up, everyone else was too horrified to touch the dog waste, or even the dog. The flies started coming and they'd crawl into my ears at night and literally get stuck. I had to flush my ears out with peroxide frequently until stepfather left and took his dog. She has destroyed so much of my home, and we're finally fixing up. With all of the groceries she's eaten, pillows and carpet she's destroyed, and the three intestinal blockage surgeries she's had to undergo from eating literally everything.. that dog has cost my family over 7,000$. ( Nobody was ever around to tend the dog, hence why stepdad said he had it under control. He did not. I have a full time job and my mother is out of town on army business. ) I have lost my faith in hound dogs.
Flies and basset hounds. Let em explain.

My family used to have a basset hound. My stepfather said he would train it and stuff, well. That never happened. She was allergic to almost everything and smelled HORRIBLE because her skin would react. Normally that would be fine if she actually ate her dog food. NOPE! She always got into the trash, including used feminine products, and would vomit it all over the place. Stepfather never cleaned anything up, everyone else was too horrified to touch the dog waste, or even the dog. The flies started coming and they'd crawl into my ears at night and literally get stuck. I had to flush my ears out with peroxide frequently until stepfather left and took his dog. She has destroyed so much of my home, and we're finally fixing up. With all of the groceries she's eaten, pillows and carpet she's destroyed, and the three intestinal blockage surgeries she's had to undergo from eating literally everything.. that dog has cost my family over 7,000$. ( Nobody was ever around to tend the dog, hence why stepdad said he had it under control. He did not. I have a full time job and my mother is out of town on army business. ) I have lost my faith in hound dogs.
Huge old dragon purge here. All under 2mil ID digits (T/G) accepted. 6 digits, leveled dragons, earth dragons, old coatls, unbreds, xxy, etc all for sale please make offers
Any and all insects ;__;
Any and all insects ;__;
l\__/l
{='.'=} This is Kitty. Copy and paste Kitty into your
(“)_(”) signature to help Kitty gain world domination!
.....this thing...It's called the 'Sarcastic fringehead' [img]https://i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/image/upload/s--mFt1wBWx--/c_fit,f_auto,fl_progressive,q_80,w_636/17mxqoek45zubjpg.jpg[/img]
.....this thing...It's called the 'Sarcastic fringehead'

17mxqoek45zubjpg.jpg

She/her
+3 FRT
Forums lurker
Collector of old dragons
Lore clan!

Color-Hand-15.png
95c947c87cc1e92d43ab7d172f86ce89d0a06f2b.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 11 12