Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | least favorite animal?
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Bugs, especially maggots. Even typing that word makes me cringe, I have a really bad memory involving lots of those gross things.
Bugs, especially maggots. Even typing that word makes me cringe, I have a really bad memory involving lots of those gross things.
@Duckii

I agree lmao...

I also can't stand apes, bleh.
They're mutant humans..
@Duckii

I agree lmao...

I also can't stand apes, bleh.
They're mutant humans..
I personally love all animals except humans. Favorites are dogs and domestic rodents. Least favorites are cat's And I can't remember the user who hates bats but here are some rescued fruit bats with pacifiers.... [url=https://flic.kr/p/MqkMTE][img]https://farm1.staticflickr.com/942/29811511968_d6736dbff4.jpg[/img][/url][url=https://flic.kr/p/MqkMTE]567179d4190000230078a016[/url] by [url=https://www.flickr.com/photos/goblin_giggles/]goblin_giggles[/url], on Flickr
I personally love all animals except humans.

Favorites are dogs and domestic rodents.

Least favorites are cat's

And I can't remember the user who hates bats but here are some rescued fruit bats with pacifiers....

29811511968_d6736dbff4.jpg567179d4190000230078a016 by goblin_giggles, on Flickr
Peachy_Worm_tiny.pngqauPMJ7.png
Peachy_Worm_tiny.png
There's no animals I honestly dislike, but crickets and superworms cause me anguish. Particularly the former. Some monkeys as well as sifaka lemurs also kinda delve into the uncanncy valley and creep me out a little, but they're okay. I can also never trust parrots, ever. I still wouldn't say I dislike these animals, but they're some of the very few that ever cause an unpleasant reaction to me.

That's about it. I like basically every other animal that exists, even the icky ones.
There's no animals I honestly dislike, but crickets and superworms cause me anguish. Particularly the former. Some monkeys as well as sifaka lemurs also kinda delve into the uncanncy valley and creep me out a little, but they're okay. I can also never trust parrots, ever. I still wouldn't say I dislike these animals, but they're some of the very few that ever cause an unpleasant reaction to me.

That's about it. I like basically every other animal that exists, even the icky ones.
image.png
goblin.jpg
Goblin_Shark_zps31f21588.jpg
I find the Goblin Shark more interesting than scary, but I still wouldn't like to encounter this creature in real life.
goblin.jpg
Goblin_Shark_zps31f21588.jpg
I find the Goblin Shark more interesting than scary, but I still wouldn't like to encounter this creature in real life.
@squishinaut
I came here to see if someone posted that. hahaha

edit: Okay so at first I thought "wow what a hard question" and then I remembered squirrels. I don't hate them but I really want squirrels to leave me the heck alone and stop eating and/or knocking over all of my plants!!
@squishinaut
I came here to see if someone posted that. hahaha

edit: Okay so at first I thought "wow what a hard question" and then I remembered squirrels. I don't hate them but I really want squirrels to leave me the heck alone and stop eating and/or knocking over all of my plants!!

she/her | they/them
FR +2 hours

____thDLJf3.png

PIGS!! I hate pigs!!
they are overrated, ugly, disgusting, and pink and pink is my least favorite color also the only people who like pigs are vegans and school teachers and all pig lovers are overly offended if you feed a hamster to a snake nobody cares some insane snake lover will praise them. if you feed a piglet to a snake OH GEEZ they will attack the person who fed the piglet to the snake and even the snake itself because "pigs are smarter then dogs" or something like that. rats are smart and everybody hates them and orcas, dogs, parrots, and primates they're smart yet nobody care but PIGS are the special snowflake here everyone's like NO NO PLEASE DONT KILL DA PIG!!! and wild boar are a invasive species and destroy crops, destroy private property, kill baby animals, and attack people the only thing I like about pigs is they are tasty. (Please note I have nothing against vegans or teachers)

PIGS!! I hate pigs!!
they are overrated, ugly, disgusting, and pink and pink is my least favorite color also the only people who like pigs are vegans and school teachers and all pig lovers are overly offended if you feed a hamster to a snake nobody cares some insane snake lover will praise them. if you feed a piglet to a snake OH GEEZ they will attack the person who fed the piglet to the snake and even the snake itself because "pigs are smarter then dogs" or something like that. rats are smart and everybody hates them and orcas, dogs, parrots, and primates they're smart yet nobody care but PIGS are the special snowflake here everyone's like NO NO PLEASE DONT KILL DA PIG!!! and wild boar are a invasive species and destroy crops, destroy private property, kill baby animals, and attack people the only thing I like about pigs is they are tasty. (Please note I have nothing against vegans or teachers)
Lair purge HERE
worms, flies, and many bugs in general are just.... blech
i don’t have a problem with spiders though, they aren’t g r o s s
worms, flies, and many bugs in general are just.... blech
i don’t have a problem with spiders though, they aren’t g r o s s
tumblr_inline_n5l9g8PXIs1scrvs1.png
est/fr +3 - she/her
Mosquitoes. Especially the female ones, since they bite me ALL THE DANG TIME. Mice and rats too. Tbh I just hate all pests x( They suck (especially the mosquitoes ajhdkshd).
Mosquitoes. Especially the female ones, since they bite me ALL THE DANG TIME. Mice and rats too. Tbh I just hate all pests x( They suck (especially the mosquitoes ajhdkshd).
♥ Any pronouns | My > Art shop < ♥

I don't like beetles. All beetles. If i see it it just got a ticket to death.
I don't like beetles. All beetles. If i see it it just got a ticket to death.
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12