Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | least favorite animal?
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Idk why but I don't like gorillas/monkeys that much?? I guess it's sorta like an uncanny valley thing, they're human-like but not really :v also there was this one incident I heard about where a woman had a pet monkey who attacked her and that sorta scarred me oof
Idk why but I don't like gorillas/monkeys that much?? I guess it's sorta like an uncanny valley thing, they're human-like but not really :v also there was this one incident I heard about where a woman had a pet monkey who attacked her and that sorta scarred me oof
Feel free to click and feed my creatures!
2519517.png2534403.png2537496.png2567018.png2634339.png
jellyfish

at least the really big ones. and box jellies because they have human-like eyes and that's Not Right.

moon jellies are okay. i love moon jellies
jellyfish

at least the really big ones. and box jellies because they have human-like eyes and that's Not Right.

moon jellies are okay. i love moon jellies
MkrY.png
Wow this is a tough question. I get excited seeing most animals, I'm petrified of spiders but I still find them fascinating... probably wasps? They're useless and nasty.
Wow this is a tough question. I get excited seeing most animals, I'm petrified of spiders but I still find them fascinating... probably wasps? They're useless and nasty.
Heart.gif
Humans. Such weird hairless creatures with long, gangly limbs. And all they do it sit and stare at this weird box all day.
Humans. Such weird hairless creatures with long, gangly limbs. And all they do it sit and stare at this weird box all day.
ants

i got 2 infestations in my room
ants

i got 2 infestations in my room
proty_icon_2_by_newglasses-dc6pnfz.pnghumbee_icon_2_by_newglasses-dc6pngb.pngjorge_icon_2_by_newglasses-dc6pnfh.png
i hate all bugs in general but spiders make me want to DIE
or if you're looking for actual Animals, i'm terrified of horses for some reason
i hate all bugs in general but spiders make me want to DIE
or if you're looking for actual Animals, i'm terrified of horses for some reason

leifapix2_by_asirpa-dcjuym9.png
--trevor ~*
--23, any pronouns
--fr/fr +1
--deviantart .x.--art shop .x.
i dont like

naked molerats yuck!
mosqitoes
ticks
wasps they just HAVE to fly in ur face.
i dont like primates tho lemurs and some small monkeys are okay ,but chimpanzee,gorilla,gibon,gelada are ugly.
i dont like

naked molerats yuck!
mosqitoes
ticks
wasps they just HAVE to fly in ur face.
i dont like primates tho lemurs and some small monkeys are okay ,but chimpanzee,gorilla,gibon,gelada are ugly.
pokefarm
wanna join aj?enter my user as refer friend
download the castle cats game(mobile only!)
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12