Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Tiny Little Questions
1 2 ... 1966 1967 1968 1969 1970 ... 3164 3165
@XxCalypsoxX there's no guidelines since it's not something you can really calculate, no. generally the most desirable genes will be the newest ones (and Gem Marketplace genes above treasure/other genes), but what affects a dragon's value most is what they look like overall. a dragon with nice genes still won't sell for much if its colors are trash. how the eye color (and eye type) works with the dragon can affect value as well, as can the specific breed (Snappers, Ridgebacks, and Tundras are the least popular; Imps, Skydancers, Wildclaws, and Coatls are the most popular).

the best way to gauge a typical hatchling's value is to check the Auction House and see how similar dragons there are priced. otherwise, pricing is just sort of something you pick up as you go along and are exposed to the market.
@XxCalypsoxX there's no guidelines since it's not something you can really calculate, no. generally the most desirable genes will be the newest ones (and Gem Marketplace genes above treasure/other genes), but what affects a dragon's value most is what they look like overall. a dragon with nice genes still won't sell for much if its colors are trash. how the eye color (and eye type) works with the dragon can affect value as well, as can the specific breed (Snappers, Ridgebacks, and Tundras are the least popular; Imps, Skydancers, Wildclaws, and Coatls are the most popular).

the best way to gauge a typical hatchling's value is to check the Auction House and see how similar dragons there are priced. otherwise, pricing is just sort of something you pick up as you go along and are exposed to the market.
yellow flag icon linking to After's Lair Directory
After
They/them

< Lair Directory
Sig Spotlight >
Coliseum banner showing After's avatar dragon, a steel blue and black Spiral.Coliseum banner showing a black and red Coatl.
Coliseum banner showing a Wildclaw with flames and a soot-covered face.Coliseum banner showing a black and beige Skydancer.
what was the name of the 2018 brightshine familiar? i can't seem to find it anywhere....
what was the name of the 2018 brightshine familiar? i can't seem to find it anywhere....
@Hasuna

Luminous Ambassador :)
@Hasuna

Luminous Ambassador :)
5159.pngoie-MMw-Romgf4h-RP.png7684.png
really tiny (and perhaps a silly) question, would the Scroll of Maturity cancel out the effects of the Scroll of Eternal Youth?
really tiny (and perhaps a silly) question, would the Scroll of Maturity cancel out the effects of the Scroll of Eternal Youth?
@MagicHats Yup yup you need to use a scroll of maturity if you want to grow up eternally youthful dragons.
@MagicHats Yup yup you need to use a scroll of maturity if you want to grow up eternally youthful dragons.
cg2G1xD.gif
tumblr_inline_ngqv6bbPaQ1rvrguk.pngtumblr_inline_n1581tzliY1rvrguk.png
Who won Arcane v Plague?
Who won Arcane v Plague?
fZVmdhk.png
@Branford
Plague, according to this tracker.
@Branford
Plague, according to this tracker.
P5MyLHe.png -She/Her
+3 FR time
-ENTJ-A
-Art Shop
Non ignara mali, miseris succurrere disco.
WxjbFq8.png
@Lup
Thanks!
@Lup
Thanks!
fZVmdhk.png
So I ordered a blight nymph from Joxar's Spare Inventory by purchasing a prismatic token, but it didn't show up in my hoard under my familiars. I even refreshed the page several times, but it still hasn't shown up. How can I fix this problem?
So I ordered a blight nymph from Joxar's Spare Inventory by purchasing a prismatic token, but it didn't show up in my hoard under my familiars. I even refreshed the page several times, but it still hasn't shown up. How can I fix this problem?
@Thedragonchief
what was the message when you bought it? Do you have the token still?
@Thedragonchief
what was the message when you bought it? Do you have the token still?
16159155922955337174188748864268.png
1 2 ... 1966 1967 1968 1969 1970 ... 3164 3165