Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Tiny Little Questions
1 2 ... 1964 1965 1966 1967 1968 ... 3169 3170
@SugarSpun

Unhatched egg prices generally go up for international holidays, FR's anniversary and unusual weather phenomena (eclipses, blue moons, comets). In this case there was a boost not only from the anniversary but the Eye Update that caused hatchers to go a bit bonkers.
@SugarSpun

Unhatched egg prices generally go up for international holidays, FR's anniversary and unusual weather phenomena (eclipses, blue moons, comets). In this case there was a boost not only from the anniversary but the Eye Update that caused hatchers to go a bit bonkers.
I want to live in Theory. Everything works there.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?
@Nightwind
ah thanks for the explanation! Now I know a little more about fr eggonomics I have been waiting so long to make that pun
@Nightwind
ah thanks for the explanation! Now I know a little more about fr eggonomics I have been waiting so long to make that pun
Check out my co-owned Wings of Fire themed hatchery! Z1mj4pe.png
I supose it has been asked before, but I couldn't find an answer.

Is there a limit of lair expantion? If so, what is the maximum number of dragons someone can have?
I supose it has been asked before, but I couldn't find an answer.

Is there a limit of lair expantion? If so, what is the maximum number of dragons someone can have?
forumone.gif
@camelia2
200 dragons!
@camelia2
200 dragons!
___ [IMG][/IMG]
___ sig_button_by_soenkan-dcab06q.png ___
[IMG][/IMG]
Quick question- where's that thread that tracked Baldwin's transformation into a bogsneak? It had screenshots of Baldwin's transformation, and for some reason I can't find it
Quick question- where's that thread that tracked Baldwin's transformation into a bogsneak? It had screenshots of Baldwin's transformation, and for some reason I can't find it
@SugarSpun
Is this it?
@SugarSpun
Is this it?
P5MyLHe.png -She/Her
+3 FR time
-ENTJ-A
-Art Shop
Non ignara mali, miseris succurrere disco.
WxjbFq8.png
@Lup
Yep, that's the one! Thanks! :)
@Lup
Yep, that's the one! Thanks! :)
Is Creative Corner the correct forum to request breeding cards in?

(hopefully it is, only thought to ask after I'd done it... oops)
Is Creative Corner the correct forum to request breeding cards in?

(hopefully it is, only thought to ask after I'd done it... oops)
66MHIIb.png
@Cutiepaws Nope. Creative Corner isn't a sales forum, so it shouldn't be used for buying or selling. It's okay, I'll move it for you. :)
@Cutiepaws Nope. Creative Corner isn't a sales forum, so it shouldn't be used for buying or selling. It's okay, I'll move it for you. :)
Tundra with the words 'Love is the Brightest Light'
Volunteer Moderator :If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation, please feel free to use the Contact Us form.
@JCStitches ah, thank you!
@JCStitches ah, thank you!
66MHIIb.png
1 2 ... 1964 1965 1966 1967 1968 ... 3169 3170